CBC Writer Threatens Trump’s 4-Year-Old Granddaughter

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
1jSnlL2Q_400x400.jpg

@ Pat Dussault (@PatDussault) | Twitter

What the hell is going on here? Has the Left become so deranged that they will lash out at little children? First, young Bannon. Then they attack the DHS Secretary at a movie. And Maxine Waters calls for Leftists to confront President Trump’s people wherever they are. And, not only did the owner of The Red Hen kick Sarah Sanders out but followed her across the street to try to cause trouble for her at another establishment.

weinreb062218.jpg

Little 4-year old Chloe

Someone has to stand up to them!

I think this would be an awesome opportunity for “Bikers for Trump” to step up and put these slimeballs in their place. Their website is @ Bikers For Trump and I am going to send them a copy of this to see if I can draw their attention to what’s going on. If you agree with me, perhaps you can too. Bikers for Trump 2020

Original @ CBC Writer Threatens Trump’s 4-Year-Old Granddaughter

Talk about Bully boy. Threats, are what happens when the Progressives run out of false facts, or can not debate a subject. Those I just don't post or talk to. People who pull this type of bull off most of the time are empty brains who used to much THC.

1jSnlL2Q_400x400.jpg

What the hell is going on here? Has the Left become so deranged that they will lash out at little children? First, young Bannon. Then they attack the DHS Secretary at a movie. And Maxine Waters calls for Leftists to confront President Trump’s people wherever they are. And, not only did the owner of The Red Hen kick Sarah Sanders out but followed her across the street to try to cause trouble for her at another establishment.

weinreb062218.jpg

Little 4-year old Chloe

I think this would be an awesome opportunity for “Bikers for Trump” to step up and put these slimeballs in their place. Their website is @ Bikers For Trump and I am going to send them a copy of this to see if I can draw their attention to what’s going on. If you agree with me, perhaps you can too. Bikers for Trump 2020

This is just getting way out of hand. It's time for arrests and max penalties to set an example.

1jSnlL2Q_400x400.jpg

weinreb062218.jpg

Little 4-year old Chloe

WOW

I hope he gets beaten to death and then loses his job.

fucking leftists have no bottom, they are just the most vile fucking people in America

1jSnlL2Q_400x400.jpg

weinreb062218.jpg

Little 4-year old Chloe

And I have to say this again and again and again. There are people on both sides who do this.

1jSnlL2Q_400x400.jpg

weinreb062218.jpg

Little 4-year old Chloe

And I have to say this again and again and again. There are people on both sides who do this.

Cite some examples!

1jSnlL2Q_400x400.jpg

weinreb062218.jpg

Little 4-year old Chloe

Cite some examples!
AGREE! Put up or shut up.
i would love to see an example of someone on the left calling for Kathy Griffins head to be cut off.

Trump shouldn’t have spent so many years campaigning against civility

Because these guys are helpless followers who can't think for themselves? They hear Trump say something, and because they're already off the rails since he defeated Hillary, nothing can stop them from sinking into the slime and petulantly striking out like little children?

Wow.

Because these guys are helpless followers who can't think for themselves? They hear Trump say something, and because they're already off the rails since he defeated Hillary, nothing can stop them from sinking into the slime and petulantly striking out like little children?

Wow.
Trump set the table. Now shutup and have your vegetables.

Wow.

Right, because the haters are no better than Trump and in fact are trying to prove themselves to be lower class than he is. Laudable goal right there.

1jSnlL2Q_400x400.jpg

weinreb062218.jpg

Little 4-year old Chloe

Cite some examples!

To be honest, I can't be fucking bothered. Right now I'm being bombarded by assholes who couldn't make a decent argument if they tried, and I'm telling them all to go away.

If I cited examples, you'd just find ways of avoiding talking about it.

So, no, I won't.

Wow.

Right, because the haters are no better than Trump and in fact are trying to prove themselves to be lower class than he is. Laudable goal right there.
Sounds like you’re complaining. I don’t believe you.

Wow.
Pullllease give me just one example where Trump called for violence against another US Citizen.
Go ahead, I dare you.
Meryl Streep's cousin lost her position with the city, and her restaurant is closed over the 4th of July weekend.
And, she and her family followed Sarah's family to ANOTHER restuarant and continued the harrassment.
And, you agree with this?

Wow.
Pullllease give me just one example where Trump called for violence against another US Citizen.
Go ahead, I dare you.
Meryl Streep's cousin lost her position with the city, and her restaurant is closed over the 4th of July weekend.
And, she and her family followed Sarah's family to ANOTHER restuarant and continued the harrassment.
Just one? Okay, how about the time he offered to pay the legal fees of anybody who “knocked the crap” out of protesters at his rally?

Sarah Sanders is a disgrace. I would not serve her either. People have raised thousands of dollars for the restaurant through GoFundMe and this is the best advertising they’ve ever had. They will be fine.

Wow.

Trump "set the table" for at tacks on his grandchildren? Go check yourself in somewhere.

Wow.
Go ahead, I dare you.
Just one? Okay, how about the time he offered to pay the legal fees of anybody who “knocked the crap” out of protesters at his rally?

Sarah Sanders is a disgrace. I would not serve her either. People have raised thousands of dollars for the restaurant through GoFundMe and this is the best advertising they’ve ever had. They will be fine.
The rest of the town will suffer!
Un-patriotic LEXINGTON? Wow.

And paying someone's legal fees is as bad as someone's head on a platter?
Actually spiitting on someone?
Amy Schumer?
Maxine Waters?
I could go on and on.

Wow.

Sounds like you’re complaining. I don’t believe you.

How do you interpret the post to which I responded?

Forum List

Back