Cautious response is quintessential......

alan1

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2008
Shoveling the ashes
The media bias is at it again.
Cautious response is quintessential Obama
Snip,
True to form, President Barack Obama is striking a cautious, low-profile public stance as the piracy crisis plays out.
I need to spread this obvious manure on my yard to help it grow green.
He hasn't said anything because he doesn't know what the heck to do.
If this was a conservative president, I bet the headline would read as follows,
"President X fails to take action amid deepening sea hostage crisis".
The AP is so far up Mr Obama's ass I bet they can see daylight out of his throat.

Bush faced the same situation and did nothing at all. We shall see how this plays out, and what President Obama does.

LOL! What piracy of US flagged ship did Bush face? As for your response, over 2 hours when the drama has played out? :lol:

Bush faced the same situation and did nothing at all. We shall see how this plays out, and what President Obama does.

LOL! What piracy of US flagged ship did Bush face? As for your response, over 2 hours when the drama has played out? :lol:

It's a variation of the "It's Bushes fault" syndrome.

When someone criticizes Obama, just say that Bush either did it too, did it worse, or didn't do anything at all.

Can you say Kool-aid?

It's a variation of the "It's Bushes fault" syndrome.

When someone criticizes Obama, just say that Bush either did it too, did it worse, or didn't do anything at all.

Can you say Kool-aid?
That's kinda the point of this thread.
It's not about how the President deals with something, it's about how the media jacks off over it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back