Caution: Homosexuality May Be Dangerous To Your Health

MissileMan said:
archangel said:
If you ever gave even the slightest indication that you had a clue about what you were talking about, people might actually listen to you. Mostly what you offer though is incoherent babbling that often has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Old does not automatically equal wise!

crawl back into your silo...ya always live in the dark anyhow! :cof:

ps: What are you anyway...clays Godfather and said the Godmother? I really do not remember mentioning you in my original response...but hey must be a slow day in Yahoo...eh? :cof:

archangel said:
MissileMan said:
crawl back into your silo...ya always live in the dark anyhow! :cof:

ps: What are you anyway...clays Godfather and said the Godmother? I really do not remember mentioning you in my original response...but hey must be a slow day in Yahoo...eh? :cof:

It had nothing to do with Clay, and everything to do with you. All you ever offer is "I'm an old man, who's lived a long time, and I know more than everyone else because I've had life experiences". It's not only boorish, but based on the sum of all I've read of your contributions to this board, I'd have to classify it as delusional.

MissileMan said:
archangel said:
It had nothing to do with Clay, and everything to do with you. All you ever offer is "I'm an old man, who's lived a long time, and I know more than everyone else because I've had life experiences". It's not only boorish, but based on the sum of all I've read of your contributions to this board, I'd have to classify it as delusional.

you are no spring chicken either...and you quoted my quote to sitarro...and I said nothing about old age...just related experience and opinion...back into the silo...and please stay on track...your perceived bashing of me is also borish!

Forum List

Back