Caution: Homosexuality May Be Dangerous To Your Health

Kagom said:
As Clay has already said, anything I get you will say has no substantial evidence or data to back it and therefore must be a lie and has no truth to it.

However, in regards to the site you used, I do like some of what I found: http://allspinzone.com/blog/index.php?itemid=570&catid=15 | http://www.youthrights.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3540

Much discussion on this site. I also posted some sites where it was used by our friendly White Supremacists (spelling?), since we all know they must be right to use this site!

Well you've found a protector kag. You better thank him for being such a good enabler.

Pale Rider said:
Well you've found a protector kag. You better thank him for being such a good enabler.
He made a good point and I agreed with it. He's not protecting me at all. He's only trying to logically communicate with you and your illogicity.

You say "enabler", but your words are empty. He's not enabling anything life-threatening, nothing dehabilitating, and nothing that hinders my performance in school, work, or society.

Pale Rider said:
Oh for Christ sake clay. Now you're just being rediculous. I have provided more than you can EVER dispute with ANY logic, but you continue with this, less than genuine line of crap.

What-ever man. I've beat you here, but you're in to deep to admit it.
You've done nothing in response to my initial comment other than flood the thread with a bunch of similarly flawed articles. Your statistics might have some truth to them, I don't know. It'd be nice if you knew. But you don't, because otherwise you would have just come right out with it.

Pale Rider said:
When Kagom starts a thread with a bunch of statistics that are pro-homosexuality, I'll be in that thread saying the same thing. I guess, Pale, I'll be your protector then?

The ClayTaurus said:
When Kagom starts a thread with a bunch of statistics that are pro-homosexuality, I'll be in that thread saying the same thing. I guess, Pale, I'll be your protector then?
But odds are: I won't. I only defend, I don't initiate. At least not in this subject.

Mr. P said:
Thanks! But besides that, MY Stat is 100% true. :)

Well, it appears that by just saying, "no, it isn't true", you can throw away any claim as nonfactual.

So Mr. P, "no it isn't". You're just saying that because you're BIAS against motorcycles.

The ClayTaurus said:
You've done nothing in response to my initial comment other than flood the thread with a bunch of similarly flawed articles. Your statistics might have some truth to them, I don't know. It'd be nice if you knew. But you don't, because otherwise you would have just come right out with it.

I don't know which one of you two is more rediculous at this point clay. But I do know, you two are quite a pair.

I have provided page after page after page of facts and evidence, all of which I'm quite certain you DID NOT READ, and yet you simply continue to give me the same lame line about all of it being a bunch of falsehoods and lies. My God man, I'm sorry but, that's just assinine on your part. I EXPECT it from kag, but for you, it's a display of ignorance I haven't seen. 80 different sources, all saying the same thing, and you contend they're all lying. Unbelievable.

And I'm still waiting for you or your new little buddy to provide ANYTHING to the contrary.

Pale Rider said:
I don't know which one of you two is more rediculous at this point clay. But I do know, you two are quite a pair.

I have provided page after page after page of facts and evidence, all of which I'm quite certain you DID NOT READ, and yet you simply continue to give me the same lame line about all of it being a bunch of falsehoods and lies. My God man, I'm sorry but, that's just assinine on your part. I EXPECT it from kag, but for you, it's a display of ignorance I haven't seen. 80 different sources, all saying the same thing, and you contend they're all lying. Unbelievable.

And I'm still waiting for you or your new little buddy to provide ANYTHING to the contrary.
You're not understanding what I'm saying. I'm beginning to think it's intentional. I make no claim that what you posted is true or false, just that you can't trust it without the backing details, of which you have none. You've posted 80 one-line summaries of studies, and not the actual study itself. I could go out and find 80 "studies" that show George Bush is the worst president we've ever had. I could find statistics that show all sorts of negative things about him.

I think you're intelligent enough to understand my point: statistics are meaningless without the details behind them

I'm sure you could find even more than 80 sources, and I'm sure most of them aren't "lying." Their statistics are probably accurate. But unless you know the details behind them, you have no idea how misleading they are or are not. Do you think that no one ever exaggerates a statistic to advance the anti-homosexual agenda? I'm sure you assume the pro-homosexual agenda does; the anti-homo agenda is infallible to you?

It's not that I necessarily think your statistics are false; it's that I find it amazing you have no factual evidence to back it up other than "here's a bunch of similarly-concluded summaries!"

Here's a simple question: Did you just accept these statistics as truth without looking into them? That's what I want to know. Yes or no?

Using your logic, I could just make up whatever statistics I wanted about anything, and they'd be absolute truth until you proved them wrong. But since you don't even have the details on how the statistic was formulated, it makes it difficult to find fault in it.

In the words of math teachers everywhere, you need to show your work; not just the answer.

Pale Rider said:
Well, it appears that by just saying, "no, it isn't true", you can throw away any claim as nonfactual.

So Mr. P, "no it isn't". You're just saying that because you're BIAS against motorcycles.
That's not what I'm doing at all, and you know it. You're incorrectly summarizing my position to distract from the fact that you just blindly believed all those statistics to be accurate and not misleading at all.

Pale Rider said:

It truely is a waste of time and effort Pale, after all, they have grown up in the era of "that depends on what your meaning of is, is" or " I smoked it but I didn't inhale" stupidity. They will play there little word games to spin the web that will make them think that they have a point, they don't really have one.

How about this kids, I worked at an art supply store in Denver for 7 years. We had a large turn over of the 50 employees that kept the large store running. I knew quite a few homosexuals, men and women. Some I became good friends with. 3 are dead now, all too young and not very happy. You tend to see that with friends of many years, you know when the "gayness" is just a facade and deep down they are not happy.

I have worked with quite a few "gays" at other jobs and found the same thing was true, most were not happy with the strange feelings that seem to run their lives and wished they felt different.

No study, no statistics, just 3 dead friends that should still be here creating art. I have no agenda, I don't know either of the guys on this thread personally and they can live their lives the way they choose but from what I have witnessed first hand. . . this is not a game, this is life and life has serious consequences for some more than others. The homosexual lifestyle is more dangerous but really gets worse as the partners ad up. All of your partners and their partners and their partners, it ads up very fast the percentages get bigger and bigger.

The standard reply to these assertions is it is just as bad for staights. Statistically that can't be true. The life expectancy has risen steadily even with the many deaths that have occured with the popularity of HIV and AIDs.

Fact is ...5-7% of the population, depending on whose statistics you want to drag through the ringer, want to force the 93-95%, depending on whose math you want to drag through the ringer, to accept their sexually aberrant behavior as normal and give legitimacy to it.

Anything to do with being normal -- Christianity, heterosexuality, et al is bad. Being a gay islamic jihadist is good.

GMAFB. :rolleyes:

sitarro said:
It truely is a waste of time and effort Pale, after all, they have grown up in the era of "that depends on what your meaning of is, is" or " I smoked it but I didn't inhale" stupidity. They will play there little word games to spin the web that will make them think that they have a point, they don't really have one.

How about this kids, I worked at an art supply store in Denver for 7 years. We had a large turn over of the 50 employees that kept the large store running. I knew quite a few homosexuals, men and women. Some I became good friends with. 3 are dead now, all too young and not very happy. You tend to see that with friends of many years, you know when the "gayness" is just a facade and deep down they are not happy.

I have worked with quite a few "gays" at other jobs and found the same thing was true, most were not happy with the strange feelings that seem to run their lives and wished they felt differemt.

No study, no statistics, just 3 dead friends that should still be hear creating art. I have no agenda, I don't know either of the guys on this thread personally and they can live their lives the way they choose but from what I have witnessed first hand. . . this is not a game, this is life and life has serious consequences for some more than others. The homosexual lifestyle is more dangerous but really gets worse as the partners ad up. All of your partners and their partners and their partners, it ads up very fast the percentages get bigger and bigger.

The standard reply to these assertions is it is just as bad for staights. Statistically that can't be true. The life expectancy has risen steadily even with the many deaths that have occured with the popularity of HIV and AIDs.
There's nothing I can say to your personal experiences - they are what they are; I'm sorry to hear about the lives of people in your life cut short. I can say that my personal experience is different than yours, but I suppose it's possible it could reflect yours, given enough time. Time will tell, I guess.

GunnyL said:
Fact is ...5-7% of the population, depending on whose statistics you want to drag through the ringer, want to force the 93-95%, depending on whose math you want to drag through the ringer, to accept their sexually aberrant behavior as normal and give legitimacy to it.

Anything to do with being normal -- Christianity, heterosexuality, et al is bad. Being a gay islamic jihadist is good.

GMAFB. :rolleyes:
Nothing wrong with Christianity or heterosexuality (which I'm a big fan of) and there's nothing right about being an islamic jihadist. Howard Dean's down the street; yell at him ;)

The ClayTaurus said:
Nothing wrong with Christianity or heterosexuality (which I'm a big fan of) and there's nothing right about being an islamic jihadist. Howard Dean's down the street; yell at him ;)

He won't be able to hear us. I mean do you think you could really outshout "AND OREGAN AND TEXAS AND NEW YORK...YEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

sitarro said:

Discussing a issue with clay is like being the parent of the child who always says "Why" no matter what you tell them or explain to them...a parents nightmare...lol...and he always throws out the old... you are a "know it all" Has a hard time comprehending a lifetime of experience one may offer...Goes back to the "Why-Why-Why" Just a child really after all no one can have all that lifetime worth of experience compared to a childs...It just isn't possible "According to Clay" "Life is just a box of chocolates" :cof:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
archangel said:
sitarro said:

Discussing a issue with clay is like being the parent of the child who always says "Why" no matter what you tell them or explain to them...a parents nightmare...lol...and he always throws out the old... you are a "know it all" Has a hard time comprehending a lifetime of experience one may offer...Goes back to the "Why-Why-Why" Just a child really after all no one can have all that lifetime worth of experience compared to a childs...It just isn't possible "According to Clay" "Life is just a box of chocolates" :cof:

If you ever gave even the slightest indication that you had a clue about what you were talking about, people might actually listen to you. Mostly what you offer though is incoherent babbling that often has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Old does not automatically equal wise!

MissileMan said:
archangel said:
If you ever gave even the slightest indication that you had a clue about what you were talking about, people might actually listen to you. Mostly what you offer though is incoherent babbling that often has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Old does not automatically equal wise!
Come to think of it, his posts are like a box of un-sweetened stale chocolates.

never mind.."the truth always hurts"...I forgive your nonsense!

The both of you rate a 10+ on the stale scale!

Forum List

Back