Caution: Children at play!...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
Is it just me or is anyone else getting the feeling that Children are now running our country? Last week's astounding security failures that led to a couple of party-crashers being allowed to get very close to the President should be incredibly alarming to all Americans. Yet many Americans have just blown it off and have chose to pretend that it was no big deal. Well I assure you all that it was absolutely a very big deal. It just seems like it was another example of children running amok at the White House. Who was responsible for this inexplicable security failure and are they still holding these high level security positions? God lets hope not. It just seems like our country is crumbling while all the children in this administration continue to play. Did we really hand our nation over to a bunch of inexperienced Marxist "Community Organizer" Children? Unfortunately it's starting to look that way to me. I really do think it's about that time to hang a huge sign on the front door of the White House that reads: CAUTION: CHILDREN AT PLAY! Pretty sad and scary stuff.

Last edited:
It was no big deal

People meet the President all the time who are not "invited"

Last edited:
It was no big deal

Do you pay any attention to the foolishness you spew?

People walk into the White House who are not suppose to be there and meet the President all the time?

Go back to Disneyland and the Magic Castle.

Mike

My God,have we really turned our nation over to a bunch of inexperienced Marxist "Community Organizer" Children? Wow that might be too scary a thought to even contemplate. :(

It was no big deal

Do you pay any attention to the foolishness you spew?

People walk into the White House who are not suppose to be there and meet the President all the time?

Go back to Disneyland and the Magic Castle.

Mike

Do you honestly believe that every person at every presidential public appearance is invited to be there? They go through metal detectors and there are Secret Service agents around...same as with our party crashers

My God,have we really turned our nation over to a bunch of inexperienced Marxist "Community Organizer" Children? Wow that might be too scary a thought to even contemplate. :(

Are you auditioning for the world's greatest example of idiotic partisanship? To be sure, someone or some people screwed up on the security perimeter but that does not justify the overblown partisan indignation.

Your camp is quite possibly the best example of why progress is often unnecessarily impeded. You cry like a little girl over two party crashers and use that to demand accountability but attacks happening close to the white house meant Clinton fucked up and the bush admin could not be blamed at all. This type of hypocrisy and manufactured outrage is embarrassing. There may not be children running the country but there sure are children criticizing how it is run.

Unfortunately children often hurt themselves and others while playing. Make no mistake about it,this White House is trying desperately to underplay this inexplicable security lapse. Scary.

If you really want to see Children at Play in a public forum...try attending a Ron Paul rally.

The man who invented teabagging in more ways than one. Ron Paul and the teabag crowd...doesn't get any more childish than that

Unfortunately children often hurt themselves and others while playing. Make no mistake about it,this White House is trying desperately to underplay this inexplicable security lapse. Scary.

Maybe they let it happen so some people could bitch about a what if instead of focusing on the what is.....like afghanistan or healthcare. (that was sarcasm)

This White House is starting to look like a small child getting hold of their parent's car keys and heading off on a harrowing joy ride. Not good.

Although some of their ideas converge, I do not think Ron Paul associates with the Tea bag rallies. Ron Paul message is much more concise. The Teabaggers are all over the map and act as if the past 8 years did not occur under their own approval.

Although some of their ideas converge, I do not think Ron Paul associates with the Tea bag rallies. Ron Paul message is much more concise. The Teabaggers are all over the map and act as if the past 8 years did not occur under their own approval.

Ron Paul has Communist ties and the teabaggers are afraid to associate with him. Ron Paul was initially an originator of the teabag movement. His close ties to Chairman Mao have scared most teabaggers away

It is a big deal that. That's why the agents that let it happen are in trouble and Congress is investigating it.

Yea i hear ya hjmick but this administration especially seems to be lacking any kind of adult supervision at this point. Pretty scary stuff.

Lets hope the adults take the country back in 2010 & 2012. Unfortunately there has been so much damage done in such a short time. I'm just not sure anyone can fix this awful damage. However putting the adults back in charge would be a good start.

Now his TSA releases secret information on Airport screening to the public? My God,where is the adult supervision in this White House. :(

Forum List

Back