Causes for a Lack of Oxygen to the Brain

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV

High altitude can sometimes caused limited flow of oxygen to the brain.

Severe cognitive impairments in memory or learning can occur as a result.

Causes For A Lack Of Oxygen To The Brain | LIVESTRONG.COM
People respond differently to high altitude. Kind of like jet lag. Obama could have been suffering from both since he had only arrived in Denver two hours before the debate. Possible had the opposite effect on Romney. Romney acted like he had a Bipolar high. Uhm?

Considering both Romney and Obama are constantly flying around in planes pressurized to 7,000 feet, I don't think this applies to either of them.

Neither one should have had any problem with Denver's 5,280 foot altitude.

People respond differently to high altitude. Kind of like jet lag. Obama could have been suffering from both since he had only arrived in Denver two hours before the debate. Possible had the opposite effect on Romney. Romney acted like he had a Bipolar high. Uhm?

Wow you are really out there... He had no problem in DENVER 4 years ago during his speech of the nomination at the DNC Convention..

LMAO.. The desperation is hysterical.

Considering both Romney and Obama are constantly flying around in planes pressurized to 7,000 feet, I don't think this applies to either of them.

Doesn't work that way. Though it seems unlikely, it is possible, that Obama was suffering from altitude sickness. First time I was in Denver I was sick as a dog for 24 hours from the altitude.

It doesn't really matter, though. Mitten was toast the minute he entered the election.

Wow you are really out there... He had no problem in DENVER 4 years ago during his speech of the nomination at the DNC Convention..

Proving he is not one who is affected by higher altitudes.

What will people say after he bombs the next debate? Low altitude? Lack of humidity? Barometric pressure? Frostbite?

Doesn't work that way. Though it seems unlikely, it is possible, that Obama was suffering from altitude sickness. First time I was in Denver I was sick as a dog for 24 hours from the altitude.

It doesn't really matter, though. Mitten was toast the minute he entered the election.

How often were you on a plane before you went to Denver? These 2 men have been on planes almost daily for the last few months campaigning. I'm sure they're used to high altitude pressure by now.

Lets see he gave his big speech in Denver in 08. Went fine. He has been to the Denver Area like 18 times over the last 3 months.

But you are seriously going to blame his performance on Altitude?

I said it before and I say it again. If traveling to 5000 Feet impairs him that badly, he is not physically fit to be president. Period.

And Obama was toast the minute he stepped on that stage... :fu:

You are so full of shit Ravi. 5000 Feet is fucking Nothing. Thousands of people drive across interstate Highways through the area everyday, do we see increased accidents? What a Pathetic Bunch of apologist you all are.

If Obama can not handle the air pressure found at 5000 feet, then how do you expect him to lead in a time of crisis from aboard air Force one?

lol

End of thread right there.

So I guess if we can let Obama use altitude as an excuse for this debate, we should be really worried about him making any decisions aboard air force 1, which is pressurized to around 7000 feet.

lol

considering both romney and obama are constantly flying around in planes pressurized to 7,000 feet, i don't think this applies to either of them.

Neither one should have had any problem with denver's 5,280 foot altitude.

doesn't work that way. Though it seems unlikely, it is possible, that obama was suffering from altitude sickness. First time i was in denver i was sick as a dog for 24 hours from the altitude.

insane!!!

How often were you on a plane before you went to Denver? These 2 men have been on planes almost daily for the last few months campaigning. I'm sure they're used to high altitude pressure by now.
Rattie, please. Airplanes are pressurized, it makes a huge difference. You can google and easily find tips for avoiding or alleviating altitude sickness in Denver.

When I was in Lhasa (11,450 ft) I was never struck by an irresistible urge to stare downward while weakly misrepresenting a political opponent's views.

Rattie, please. Airplanes are pressurized, it makes a huge difference. You can google and easily find tips for avoiding or alleviating altitude sickness in Denver.

Planes are pressurized to an altitude equivalent of 7,000 feet, 1,720 feet higher than Denver.

Forum List

Back