Cause of recent unrest in Jeruselum

since 1920's the Zionists/Jews have attempted to Eliminate the Palestinians and the Murder of them is part of the course for this Evil Cult Organization...the ZIONISTS

So how many of these poor Arabs remain, after 95 years of attempted elimination?
Not as many as there.....COULD,SHOULD or WOULD HAVE BEEN..............Dickhead Zionazi aka Todd...good enough answer for you,look hear stop replying around the edges of a post,with such pathetic crap.

How many are there, ya fuckin' moron?
I KNOW, but let's see what figures you and the other LAZY IDIOT can find out,for the folks on hear...........YOUR SILENCE IS DEAFENING

You can't prove your stupid claim? I'm shocked!
Don't be,because I can

Then why haven't you done so the last 100 times of asking for the same evidence ?

Let all the Israelis know the bastard state of Israel is about to end, allow them all to move to American, then no more violence.
Would America welcome them?

And how will the state of Isreal end when it is enshrined in International law as the Jewish state. The people may be killed but the name will live on for ever as Israel. Will the arab muslims welcome being called Jews do you think, and then not allowed to be part of the U.N. because the U.N charter forbids it.

From the Quran - To the Muslim and Palestinian governments.

We have a never Ending Plan / Goal and Prophecy Plan to Eliminate Jews.

While You fail to provide a single statement in the Bible or by Jewish Officials for any Plan or Goal to Eliminate Anyone. eXcept for terrorists

You fail to prove anything - While I can Post Hundreds of Links and PROVEN STATEMENTS - and Quranic Verses ..... Calling for the Elimination of Jews. You simply have no Proof. I am sorry But You have Failed
You got to be kidding me?

We shall try to spirit the penniless [Arab] population across the border by procuring employment for it in transit countries, while denying it employment in our own country... Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discreetly and circumspectly’
- Theodore Herzl, the founder of Zionism

‘after we become a strong force, as a result of the creation of a state, we shall abolish partition and expand into the whole of Palestine’.
- David Ben-Gurion (1938)

'Jerusalem was and will forever be our capital. Eretz Israel (the land of Israel) will be restored to the people of Israel, All of it. And forever.”
- Menachem Begin (1948)
Don't give me this shit about not wanting to wipe out the Pals, that was the plan from the beginning.

And from which site did you garner this information, remembering that if a site is biased to begin with then its material is bound to be biased or false.

How many are there, ya fuckin' moron?
I KNOW, but let's see what figures you and the other LAZY IDIOT can find out,for the folks on hear...........YOUR SILENCE IS DEAFENING

You can't prove your stupid claim? I'm shocked!
Don't be,because I can

You can prove that the Israeli's are trying to eliminate the "Palestinians", while allowing millions more to be born and live in the area? That's funny.
Did you bump your head really hard lately? Or have you always been stupid?
You throw them out if you could.....Idiot

The Israeli's can't throw out all their pesky Arabs? Why not?

if Jews have attempted to Eliminate the Palestinians. Where is Your proof. ? Please.

There has never been such a Statement made - by the Jewish Government. REMEMBER

Jews allow Muslims to Have full freedoms in Israel and to join the political system if they are elected.

What Proof do You have that Jews have attempted to Eliminate the Palestinians.

NONE. - There are plenty of statements made by Palestinians and thousands of Muslims throughout the Middle East, Who have Directly and Openly DECLARED Their plan to Eliminate all Jews.

What statements have been made by Jews ? jews are protecting themselves and winning the War.
I have already told you what you are...........I look at the numbers of the DEAD AND MAIMED and Displaced Palestinians since 1940 onwards compare to DEAD AND MAIMED Israelis for a start,.....maybe you could give us all the figures,.....I will give you a start......Many more Palestinian Children ALONE have been SLAUGHTERED.......than that of the entire number of Jews AND their Mercenaries******NOTE MERCENARIES they have employed.

......Many more Palestinian Children ALONE have been SLAUGHTERED.......

Arabs like to hide behind kids. It doesn't help, they still lose.
IDIOT

They're evil. Are you evil too?
To you of course, no doubt....but to anyone with an IQ over 40..........I would be the reverse of course.................

Yes, morons who support the murderous ideology of radical Islam are evil.

Hi.
The Arab Muslims had just spent majority of the WW ll event siding with Adolf Hitler as the Arab Muslim Organization Religion helped murder thousands of Jews and others in the region in order to win victory for Hitler.

The Arab Muslim Organization Religion was promised many rewards and many things from the Germans and Nazis and Italians.

When the Arab Muslim Organization Religion lost the war they could never accept Jews returning back home. They were eXpecting gifts, land, riches and slaves. The Jews paid the Arab Muslim Organization Religion a fair price for the land in Israel which the Arab Muslim Organization Religion willingly sold.

Now - Suddenly the Arab Muslim Organization Religion demands that they have a spiritual right to the land that Abraham lived on. There is no one on earth who are known to be related to Abraham eXcept for the Jews alone. There are no Ishmaelite alive today and not a single Muslim on earth has a shred of any evidence that He is related to Ishmael.

A Prophecy, Revelation and Spiritual Claim from The Father Mohammad is not proof.

if Jews have attempted to Eliminate the Palestinians. Where is Your proof. ? Please.

There has never been such a Statement made - by the Jewish Government. REMEMBER

Jews allow Muslims to Have full freedoms in Israel and to join the political system if they are elected.

What Proof do You have that Jews have attempted to Eliminate the Palestinians.

NONE. - There are plenty of statements made by Palestinians and thousands of Muslims throughout the Middle East, Who have Directly and Openly DECLARED Their plan to Eliminate all Jews.

What statements have been made by Jews ? jews are protecting themselves and winning the War.
I have already told you what you are...........I look at the numbers of the DEAD AND MAIMED and Displaced Palestinians since 1940 onwards compare to DEAD AND MAIMED Israelis for a start,.....maybe you could give us all the figures,.....I will give you a start......Many more Palestinian Children ALONE have been SLAUGHTERED.......than that of the entire number of Jews AND their Mercenaries******NOTE MERCENARIES they have employed.
It's not Israels fault the Palestinians are bad shots.
It's also not Israels fault that the Islamists hide behind civilians when they attack.
yawn

......Many more Palestinian Children ALONE have been SLAUGHTERED.......

Arabs like to hide behind kids. It doesn't help, they still lose.
IDIOT

They're evil. Are you evil too?
To you of course, no doubt....but to anyone with an IQ over 40..........I would be the reverse of course.................

Yes, morons who support the murderous ideology of radical Islam are evil.
so are the zionist cultist trash

Hi.
The Arab Muslims had just spent majority of the WW ll event siding with Adolf Hitler as the Arab Muslim Organization Religion helped murder thousands of Jews and others in the region in order to win victory for Hitler.

The Arab Muslim Organization Religion was promised many rewards and many things from the Germans and Nazis and Italians.

When the Arab Muslim Organization Religion lost the war they could never accept Jews returning back home. They were eXpecting gifts, land, riches and slaves. The Jews paid the Arab Muslim Organization Religion a fair price for the land in Israel which the Arab Muslim Organization Religion willingly sold.

Now - Suddenly the Arab Muslim Organization Religion demands that they have a spiritual right to the land that Abraham lived on. There is no one on earth who are known to be related to Abraham eXcept for the Jews alone. There are no Ishmaelite alive today and not a single Muslim on earth has a shred of any evidence that He is related to Ishmael.

A Prophecy, Revelation and Spiritual Claim from The Father Mohammad is not proof.
ORIGINALLY.... ABRAHAM WAS NOT BORN A JEW AT ALL...so what was his background and religion,steve

Abraham was born from a family who lived in ancient Syria. They were Ancient Syrians
Abraham's father and brothers were Ancient Syrians.

Deu 26:4 And the priest shall take the basket out of thine hand, and set it down before the altar of the LORD thy God. Deu 26:5 And thou shalt speak and say before the LORD thy God, A Syrian ready to perish was my father, and he went down into Egypt, and sojourned there with a few, and became there a nation.

Gen_25:20 And Isaac was forty years old when he took Rebekah to wife, the daughter of Bethuel The Syrian of Padanaram, the sister to Laban the Syrian.
Sarah and Abraham was brother and sister { Possibly from a polygamy marriage.

God commanded Abraham to separate and remove Himself from His Family and relatives and to move away. Gen 12:1 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
Abrahams workers and servants also had problems with arguments and disputes about the property and land concerning the livestock with the workers and servants hired by Abrahams Syrian uncle.
Abraham and Sarah were brother and sister and lived in an Incestuous marriage - As INCEST was not against the Law and Order of God at that time. In fact, INCEST was Gods original perfect plan for marriage. Adam and Eve were even closer than brother and sister. They were genetically closer related in their DNA than even brother and sister. With Adam and Eve, it was a DNA clone duplicate of one another - wherein God formed Eve from the very BONE of Adam. Gen_2:23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman because she was taken out of Man.

Even Polygamy was Gods perfect marriage plan that God gave orders of how Polygamy was to be lived and practiced with no divorce. But this has been abandoned by mankind and perverted and turned into an orgy culture as well,. Adultery, and fornication and other seXual practices that man and woman have corrupted the DNA and destroyed important genetic codes, abandoning the Polygamy Marriage plan of God and created an orgy plan of Protestant and Catholic and Islamic and even Judaism marriage and perverted their DNA and spread diseases and plagues that can never be cured,.

Last edited:
Abraham was born from a family who lived in ancient Syria. They were Ancient Syrians.

Abraham's father and brothers were Ancient Syrians.

Deu 26:4 And the priest shall take the basket out of thine hand, and set it down before the altar of the LORD thy God.Deu 26:5 And thou shalt speak and say before the LORD thy God, A Syrian ready to perish was my father, and he went down into Egypt, and sojourned there with a few, and became there a nation.
Gen_25:20 And Isaac was forty years old when he took Rebekah " his cousin " to wife, the daughter of Bethuel The Syrian of Padanaram, the sister to Laban the Syrian. They all were Syrians.

Sarah and Abraham was brother and sister - God commanded Abraham to separate and remove Himself from His Family and relatives and to move away. Gen 12:1 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee: Abrahams workers and servants also had problems with arguments and disputes about the property and land concerning the livestock with the workers and servants hired by Abrahams Syrian uncle.

The Bible has much more to say about why Isaac is called " The ONLY SON Of Abraham. ".
However, We see that The Bible does clarify what it means, by saying that - Isaac was Abrahams “ only “ son. in the Bible - And it has nothing to do with just the sole fact that Ishmael no longer living in the home or on the property of Abraham and Sarah. The Bible goes on to plainly clarify the meaning of “ Isaac being Abraham’s only son “ and says that Isaac was the only “ SEED “ - that was to never inherit the promises that God made to Abraham. For it says from the beginning in Gen_15:4 ( ISHMAEL ) shall not be thine heir; but He that shall come forth out of thine own bowels / body shall be thine heir. Saying that Isaac was to be born from the “ bowels “ of Abraham through The DNA - Nucleic acid structure of Himself and Sarah. AS They were brother and sister.
The Bible shows that neither Ishmael nor the other six sons of Abraham were born from the “ bowels “ / The DNA - Nucleic acid structure of Abraham. – They were not born through the incestuous blood bond of Abraham and Sarah. This was God’s spiritual and DNA GENETIC plan.............................. To carry the bowels, seed, stream and DNA of the seed of Abraham and Sarah.

Isa 48:19 ........the offspring of thy bowels like the abdomen thereof; his name should not have been cut off nor destroyed from before me. - We see that Yahoshua Pre - Existed inside The bowels and bosom of The Father and that God’s Law is within / inside - The Bowels Of Yahoshua. - As the prophecy of the coming of Yahoshua - in Psa 40:7 - :7 Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me, - 8 I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my bowels. - - my “ bowels. “

Although, The Trinitarian Translators erased, deleted and changed the word “ bowel “ in verse “ Psa_40:7
“ it is still the same literal exact Hebrew word ( מֵעֶה - mê‛eh “ / bowels “ ) that is always ( always ) used in all of the other 31 total times in The Old Testament and it always means “ bowels “ every single last time. And can also mean - to say - the bowels of a woman, as giving birth from her bowels.
- The Trinitarian Translators changed this word to insert their own personal doctrine into the text - because they felt that God in Yahoshua, should not portrayed, depicted and pictured - as to be having bowels and they instead deleted it and changed it to ‘ Heart ‘ .

thy law is within my bowels. - - my “ heart. “
thy law is within my bowels. - - my “ bowels. “ - Yahoshua’s bowels literally contained the Law of God inside of Him -

The verse in the original did not intend for it to indicate just a spiritual metaphoric “ heart “
But the DNA, SEED, the PHYSICAL LITERAL BOWELS of Christ - contained the Law Of God within it....carried down from Abraham and Sarah. The Trinitarian Translators absolutely hated this idea and concept. And these type of deliberate mistranslations and changes made by Trinitarians are very common in The Bible. They feel that something is not what they think it should be – and they go through the entire Bible deleting and adding and replacing many things that contradict their personal doctrines and feelings and sensations - as Trinitarians today completely uphold their prophet and spiritual father - worshiping Their Lord and King James. King James Trinitarian and many other un – biblical things - as a replacement theology - to the Holy Spirit. And the “ bowels “ of a woman is also a literal Idea in the Old Testament, referring to her seed as well. Also - we see here in - Isa 51:2 Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called ONE, and blessed and increased. - Heb 11:17 explains that - :17 By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his “ only begotten “ son,

Isaac was much more than just another one - of Abraham’s sons. - Abraham had 6 other sons in the future. - Isaac was Abrahams - only begotten son, - This word begotten has a very important and specific meaning that explains how that Isaac was Abrahams “ ONLY BEGOTTEN SON “ - As we see here in - As we see that the other sons of Abraham - that were not begotten by Himself and Sarah - were not a part of God Pre Planned - Fore Destined - Pre Arranged - Pre Destined - Pre Determined - Foreordained - Predestined and - Premeditated plan for the inheritance and to be called the chosen Seed. God’s plan was for only the PURE and ONLY Seed of Sarah and Abraham through the incest union of their DNA to produce the coming of the Lord Yahoshua, The Anointing. And to receive the promise of inheritance to come according to His plan.

Gal 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ. Christians are begotten and grafted into the Seed Of Abraham and Sarah - through their faith in Yahoshua. - 1Jn 5:1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is “ begotten “ of him.

1Co 4:15 I have “ begotten “ you through the gospel.
Phm 1:10 I beseech thee for my son Onesimus, whom I have “ begotten “ in my bonds:
1Pe 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath “ begotten “ us again

Heb_11:18 .... in Isaac shall thy seed be called: - Ishmael and the other six sons of Abraham were not a part of the pure and COMPLETE seed / bowels and DNA of Abraham and Sarah - that could only take place and occur by Abraham following Gods incestuous marriage plan that He ordained and set up from the beginning of His creation.

We see another deliberate and planned Trinitarian mistranslation here in - Gal 4: verse - 25

Gal 4:22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
Gal 4:23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh, but he of the freewoman was by promise.
Gal 4:24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two testimonies; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.

Gal 4:25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and corresponds or coincides ( in the allegory }
to Jerusalem which now is, and is in - “ SERVICE “ with her children.

The Trinitarian Translators also deleted and erased the word “ SERVICE “ in verse { 25 } - which says literally that - Jerusalem which presently exists - and is in “ SERVICE “ with her children, - and they replaced it to say that Jerusalem which now is, and is in “ BONDAGE “ with her children.

This allegory or metaphor was in contrast to the seed of Hagar which does and did not exist in the time of the New Testament time and - Her Seed - is completely removed from the earth and in The Bible, remains in bondage under the Old Law. The Greek word means bondage to corruption, evil, and sin - throughout the rest of the entire New Testament. - in their entire translation ( always )

But this is a different Greek word with a totally different meaning that is used differently which is a different word meaning Jerusalem is in “ SERVICE “ with her children “ ............... The Trinitarian Translators always use this different Greek word given to Sarah - as - “ SERVICE “ - to mean = service to God or “ SERVICE “ with a voluntary act in their entire translation ( always ) - but deleted it this one single time in verse { 25 } - because they felt that Sarah’s seed should be left in bondage. The Trinitarian Translation is filled with changes to doctrines that are important to the secular society of The Church Of England.
He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ The only Begotten Son Of The Father who originated in the bosom and DNA “ bowels “ of Abraham and spirit of God.

The idea of Isaac and Yahoshua being the ONLY BEGOTTEN sons - is a spiritual meaning according to Gods spiritual plan - in the Manuscripts - not just according to the idea that Non-Christians or Ishmael are not living next door or inside the church house or living on Abraham’s literal roof or property or estate.

The tension has been triggered in part by Palestinians' anger over what they see as increased Jewish encroachment on Jerusalem's al-Aqsa mosque compound, which is also revered by Jews as the location of two destroyed biblical Jewish temples

Photos of the day - October 16, 2015

MORE encroachment by occupiers. Quelle surprise..... NOT!!!

I agree, boot the Muslim occupiers.
I hear there's room in Syria.
That would be a seemingly place for the ones who do not desire to live in peace.

which the zionists of Israel dont want to have as you well know.

Forum List

Back