Cause and Effect and Global Warming

Australia's epic drought: The situation is grim

By Kathy Marks in Sydney

Australia's epic drought: The situation is grim - Australasia, World - The Independent
Friday, 20 April 2007
Australia has warned that it will have to switch off the water supply to the continent's food bowl unless heavy rains break an epic drought - heralding what could be the first climate change-driven disaster to strike a developed nation.

Catastrophic Fall in 2009 Global Food Production

by Eric deCarbonnel

Global Research, February 10, 2009
Market Oracle

Australia is fine - it went through another drought cycle just as it has done many times before...

The Australian drought - all over bar the shouting?

And isn't it interesting how a natural Australian drought cycle was repeated over and over again by the mainstream media while the just-as-natural monsoon like conditions received far less attention?

Weather News - Torrential rain a 'mixed blessing' for Australia

OK, so the flood on the Red River is going to help Texas and California, right? The monsoon rains are not in the same place as the droughts. Don't you have the faintest notion of the geography of Australia?

And the combination of increased floods in some areas, while other areas are in extreme drought is exactly what the scientists have been predicting.

Australia's epic drought: The situation is grim

By Kathy Marks in Sydney

Australia's epic drought: The situation is grim - Australasia, World - The Independent
Friday, 20 April 2007
Australia has warned that it will have to switch off the water supply to the continent's food bowl unless heavy rains break an epic drought - heralding what could be the first climate change-driven disaster to strike a developed nation.

by Eric deCarbonnel

Global Research, February 10, 2009
Market Oracle

Australia is fine - it went through another drought cycle just as it has done many times before...

And isn't it interesting how a natural Australian drought cycle was repeated over and over again by the mainstream media while the just-as-natural monsoon like conditions received far less attention?

Na Na Na Its global warming Just ask professor Mcduck he is a highly educated carpenter

And you are a freakin' ignoramous.

Na Na Na Its global warming Just ask professor Mcduck he is a highly educated carpenter

and you're in Gore's anus.

and you're in Gore's anus.

Thanks Elvis, seen the real one live in 1972 also seen the Beatles
at the Shea (they landed on pitchers mound with helicopter) in I think 65 Sorry Sinatra missed him always wanted to see him live..
Oh gotta go my globe is getting warm

yes, shea was in 65. according to Lennon, things broke down and no one knew, because nothing was being heard?

I wish I coulda seen the beatles.

Why don't you answer the question?

Because no one knows..that's the point. The enviro wackos don't have the answer and yet they keep screaming that the earth is warming. What if the earth is just warming to its optimum temperature. No sense using logic on the warmers as it is a complete waste of time.

Most of the warmers are nothing more than anti capitalist that want to social engineer their way and force corporations to either comply of close down. The ironic thing is that they will be making money doing stupid things like sell carbon offsets.

Unfortunately the POSOTUS buys into that garbage and will bankrupt energy companies that fail to follow his edicts.

Lastly, I was responding to the name caller, so why are you answering for him? I am sure he is a big boy though his vocabulary would prove differently.

You watch too much FoxNews.

Of course we know what the earth's best temperature is. The one that keeps the ice in Antarctica and Greenland from melting.

Unfortunately people like you make this a political issue, and it is not. It is a scientific issue and the scientists have spoken loud and clear, as have the melting glaciers and ice caps.

Yeah cause the Earth has always looked like it does today. Same amount of ice as there is today.
The government has made this a political issue but wanting to legislate how people live relating to the GW myth. It is their way to control yet another aspect of our life under the guise of climate change.
You sheep will buy into anything that is anti capitalism as it just burns you up that people make money (some more than others). Its all about fairness with you libs, spreading the wealth.
Maybe the left needs to all turn off their computers because it adds to CO2 emissions. I see very few of the left actually practicing what they preach especially your crackpot enviro leader Owl Gore. When the Goracle speaks, you libs listen as you have no real mind of your own. Yes master...we will follow!

Because no one knows..that's the point. The enviro wackos don't have the answer and yet they keep screaming that the earth is warming. What if the earth is just warming to its optimum temperature. No sense using logic on the warmers as it is a complete waste of time.

Most of the warmers are nothing more than anti capitalist that want to social engineer their way and force corporations to either comply of close down. The ironic thing is that they will be making money doing stupid things like sell carbon offsets.

Unfortunately the POSOTUS buys into that garbage and will bankrupt energy companies that fail to follow his edicts.

Lastly, I was responding to the name caller, so why are you answering for him? I am sure he is a big boy though his vocabulary would prove differently.

Of course we know what the earth's best temperature is. The one that keeps the ice in Antarctica and Greenland from melting.

Unfortunately people like you make this a political issue, and it is not. It is a scientific issue and the scientists have spoken loud and clear, as have the melting glaciers and ice caps.

Yeah cause the Earth has always looked like it does today. Same amount of ice as there is today.
The government has made this a political issue but wanting to legislate how people live relating to the GW myth. It is their way to control yet another aspect of our life under the guise of climate change.
You sheep will buy into anything that is anti capitalism as it just burns you up that people make money (some more than others). Its all about fairness with you libs, spreading the wealth.
Maybe the left needs to all turn off their computers because it adds to CO2 emissions. I see very few of the left actually practicing what they preach especially your crackpot enviro leader Owl Gore. When the Goracle speaks, you libs listen as you have no real mind of your own. Yes master...we will follow!

You seem to be the on obsessed with Al Gore. It's very weird.

I have never seen his movie. I have seen how the weather here in Va. has changed radically over the years.

Melting ice caps and glaciers are not political. Neither are most scientists.

I have been aware of this issue since the mid-sixties. Al Gore did the world a great service with his movie. And history will remember him with gratitude. Were it just American scientists that were contributing evidence you might have a leg to stand on. But it is scientists from every nation on earth. And is such an overwhelming consensus that there is not a single Scientific Society, National Academy of Science, and major University that does not state that AGW is a fact, and a clear and present danger.

I have been aware of this issue since the mid-sixties. Al Gore did the world a great service with his movie. And history will remember him with gratitude. Were it just American scientists that were contributing evidence you might have a leg to stand on. But it is scientists from every nation on earth. And is such an overwhelming consensus that there is not a single Scientific Society, National Academy of Science, and major University that does not state that AGW is a fact, and a clear and present danger.

You're going to make Tipper jealous.

The science is irrefutable, that is why the deniers resort to insults.

It is all they have.

CO2 causes the earth to retain heat, and no one can deny this.

It is all they have.

WRONG. We have posted scientific articles only to be ridiculed by Rockhead the pseudo intellectual.

It is all they have.

Theory theory theory you want to spend your money on theory OK by me but you have no right to spend OUR money on a theory it is not irrefutable that auto's are destroying the earth if it was then why does our government allow big cities where internal combustion engines gather to spew gazillions of gallons of exhaust into the air . Ever sat in a traffic jam trying to get over the George Washington bridge on a Sunday night for 4 hours idling with tens of thousands of other cars waiting to pay a toll (this is were the green really is)I have and it happens every day try Chicago (Obama town)
might be worse than New York Its all bullshit and if there is any truth then do away with tolls and figure out how to not have auto's in big cities start here and I might start to rethink the GW thing.
Stop blaming the Auto industry .

Cause and effect yea assholes start the cause and every citizen is affected in there wallet

It is all they have.

Theory theory theory you want to spend your money on theory OK by me but you have no right to spend OUR money on a theory it is not irrefutable that auto's are destroying the earth if it was then why does our government allow big cities where internal combustion engines gather to spew gazillions of gallons of exhaust into the air . Ever sat in a traffic jam trying to get over the George Washington bridge on a Sunday night for 4 hours idling with tens of thousands of other cars waiting to pay a toll (this is were the green really is)I have and it happens every day try Chicago (Obama town)
might be worse than New York Its all bullshit and if there is any truth then do away with tolls and figure out how to not have auto's in big cities start here and I might start to rethink the GW thing.

Cause and effect yea assholes start the cause and every citizen is affected in there wallet

Sheesh. Another semiliterate that has no understanding of the meaning within science of the word 'theory'.

It is all they have.

Sheesh. Another semiliterate that has no understanding of the meaning within science of the word 'theory'.

Sheesh. A Carpenter thats a Snob

Get rid of the tolls yes. At the same time redistribute the work closer to where the workers actually are.

It is all they have.

Not to mention having to live in substandard conditions by LAW (See Seattles new "green" program for alleys) or do have to waste our time on recycling when we pay for it out of our taxes ... which is one reason our cities are going fucking broke, but the reality is that recycling doesn't even help the environment one bit (and some plants are worse for the environment than coal burning power plants). If these envirpsychos even knew what they were supporting they'd realize that they are the biggest threat to the world.

It is all they have.

WRONG. We have posted scientific articles only to be ridiculed by Rockhead the pseudo intellectual.

If you do not wish to be ridiculed, don't post rediculous articles.

Whatever you say, Tipper. Oh, and learn to spell.

Forum List

Back