Caught: Senator sends email asking for hurricane relief donation link goes directly to democratic ..

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Sen. Bill Nelson (D-FL), who is running for re-election in the midterms, is coming under fire for an email he sent out encouraging people to donate for hurricane relief in the wake of the disastrous Hurricane Michael. The hurricane killed at least 17 people with that total expected to climb with hundreds still reported as ‘missing.’ There was incredible damage and hundreds of thousands were left without power.

CAUGHT: Senator Sends Email Asking for Hurricane Relief, Donation Link Goes Directly to Democrat Political Fundraiser

Lie, cheat, steal the never ending broken record of the typical Demorat activity lying ass bastards. Pathetic.

CAUGHT: Senator Sends Email Asking for Hurricane Relief, Donation Link Goes Directly to Democrat Political Fundraiser

That's why I never give any donations to any politicians. Most of the time, when they state that it is going to some charity; most of the time it goes to either pocket or to their party.

I believe that Hillary did the same thing back in the 1990's. For some Arkansas relief fund. Instead, went to the Clinton Foundation. No, I don't have any proof. But I wouldn't doubt it due to their past history of corruption.

Nelson's face always looked fucked up, like his parachute failed and he the ground pretty hard.

`
More bullshit. First off, Sen. Bill Nelson (D-FL) was using "ActBlue" technology which publicly advertises itself as; "
Powering Democratic candidates, committees, parties, organizations, and c4s around the country." So right off the bat, there is nothing illegal or strange about this. This email was sent to potential "democratic voters" specifically.

It asks that, while donating to the democratic candidate of your choice, you also consider splitting your donation to Hurricane Michael Relief Efforts ( Donate to Hurricane Michael Relief Efforts ) ActBlue Charities is a registered charitable organization formed to democratize charitable giving. Nowhere does it say all your donations go to the democratic party. That would be illegal and a cause for a lawsuit.

In other words, it asks that if (for example) you donate $50 to a democratic candidate, you consider splitting that donation with a nonpartisan hurricane relief organization, like the Red Cross. What in the hell is wrong with that?

Fake news, once again.
`

Last edited:
  • Banned
`
More bullshit. First off, Sen. Bill Nelson (D-FL) was using "ActBlue" technology which publicly advertises itself as; "
Powering Democratic candidates, committees, parties, organizations, and c4s around the country." So right off the bat, there is nothing illegal or strange about this. This email was sent to potential "democratic voters" specifically.

It asks that, while donating to the democratic candidate of your choice, you also consider splitting your donation to Hurricane Michael Relief Efforts ( Donate to Hurricane Michael Relief Efforts ) ActBlue Charities is a registered charitable organization formed to democratize charitable giving. Nowhere does it say all your donations go to the democratic party. That would be illegal and a cause for a lawsuit.

In other words, it asks that if (for example) you donate $50 to a democratic candidate, you consider splitting that donation with a nonpartisan hurricane relief organization, like the Red Cross. What in the hell is wrong with that?

Fake news, once again.

YOUR FAKE SHIT ISN'T GIVING THE DONAITON PAGE NOW IS IT BAHAHHAHA
You just think it's fake because your just another leftist tard Trump hater who doens' tknow FAKE NEWS from your fkn ass in a hole in the ground.
IT"S your shit that's fake lol..........

Your just pissed because another one of your ASS FKS were caught again and it's embarssing for the dumbasses who rally for the pricks and your one of the lol.

LEARN HOW TO FOLLOW LINKS .....THEY PROVIDE THE DOTS YOU CAN'T CONNECT.

MEANWHILE SMART ASS THEY PROVIDED THE SAME FKN THING YOU POST OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND PUT BOTH YOUR FEET IN DIP SHIT. :abgg2q.jpg:
Donate to Hurricane Michael Relief Efforts
upload_2018-10-16_23-33-2.png

upload_2018-10-16_23-34-32.png

upload_2018-10-16_23-30-47.png

In Fundraising Email for Hurricane Relief, Bill Nelson Directs Users to Group That Builds Donor Lists for Dem Campaigns

Last edited:
`
What the hell are you babbling about? It's all going to a charity, not the democratic party as you alluded to. You haven't proved that. There is nothing illegal and unethical about Nelson's plea, outside of the fact that republicans don't like charities that give things to the poor and in this case, destitute. Put a lid on it.
`

• Banned
`
What the hell are you babbling about? It's all going to a charity, not the democratic party as you alluded to. You haven't proved that. There is nothing illegal and unethical about Nelson's plea, outside of the fact that republicans don't like charities that give things to the poor and in this case, destitute. Put a lid on it.
`

LOL....... oh never mind... it was still a good laugh . You provided the same info . I did yet you called it fake.

I don't want to get caught in the cross fire here, but the article is designed to do the same thing Nelson did, Nelson misled donors, the article was intended to show why that is wrong by using the same practice.
`
Some people are easily confused it appears. I saw nothing misleading. If it mislead anyone, it would have been democratic donors and I don't see them complaining.

Some people are easily confused it appears. I saw nothing misleading. If it mislead anyone, it would have been democratic donors and I don't see them complaining.
How would they know? And most people who are mislead do not see anything misleading, the op is like you, he sees nothing misleading about the article, in fact since it is aimed at republicans and republicans are not complaining about the article is that not proof to you that it is not misleading?...there is also nothing illegal in the article, does that mean it is not misleading? btw, did not read most of the article, do they claim something is illegal, cuz the OP does not.

`

Fake news, once again.
`
. The money going to the charity is funneled back to the Democrat party, so both benefit and the democtY candidate looks like he gives a shit about hurricane relief. It's another money laundering scheme.

The money going to the charity is funneled back to the Democrat party, so both benefit and the democtY candidate looks like he gives a shit about hurricane relief. It's another money laundering scheme.
`
Of course you have no proof of this. As it would be highly illegal to do that, may I suggest if you do have evidence of this, you contact one of your elected federal representatives or the FBI.
`

The money going to the charity is funneled back to the Democrat party, so both benefit and the democtY candidate looks like he gives a shit about hurricane relief. It's another money laundering scheme.
`
Of course you have no proof of this. As it would be highly illegal to do that, may I suggest if you do have evidence of this, you contact one of your elected federal representatives or the FBI.
`
. I didn't say all of it goes to the DNC.
What do you think democrat support of forced union dues does? It's funneled back to the DNC.

What do you think democrat support of forced union dues does? It's funneled back to the DNC.
I was actually going to make that point...what liberals are doing today goes back to the 60's and 70's, they cut way back on using it when they controlled the flow of tax dollars...the reason for cutting taxes is to dry up left wing funds, now they must return to "backdoor" donations.

Last edited:
`

Fake news, once again.

YOUR FAKE SHIT ISN'T GIVING THE DONAITON PAGE NOW IS IT BAHAHHAHA
You just think it's fake because your just another leftist tard Trump hater who doens' tknow FAKE NEWS from your fkn ass in a hole in the ground.
IT"S your shit that's fake lol..........

Your just pissed because another one of your ASS FKS were caught again and it's embarssing for the dumbasses who rally for the pricks and your one of the lol.

LEARN HOW TO FOLLOW LINKS .....THEY PROVIDE THE DOTS YOU CAN'T CONNECT.

MEANWHILE SMART ASS THEY PROVIDED THE SAME FKN THING YOU POST OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND PUT BOTH YOUR FEET IN DIP SHIT. :abgg2q.jpg:
Donate to Hurricane Michael Relief Efforts
View attachment 223083

View attachment 223084
View attachment 223082

In Fundraising Email for Hurricane Relief, Bill Nelson Directs Users to Group That Builds Donor Lists for Dem Campaigns
Bill Nelson looks like hellspawn.

Forum List

Back