Caught On Video: #Occupy Protester Defecates In Public Street

There is no evidence that anyone from the tea party spit on Congrssman, nor any that they hurled racial epitaphs at any, but that didn't stop the left from claiming so.

Agreed, but I don't see how that is relevant to this incident.

Swallow is denying the event even took place. That it is all made up ad then posted a vid supposedly showing spitting by the Tea Party. He made the direct claim that no police arrest means it did not happen.

Dude..I know you're a faggot..but please..no offers. You cannot "swallow" my cum. Gay ain't my thing.

Go find another dick to suck.

Ah, so..you believe every single thing you see in a video?

Look..Bush spent money on Zombies!

Bush Vs. Zombies - YouTube

You believe anything a dem posts about conservative. By the way? Posting a vid obviously designed and edited with special effects equates to unedited live feed how?

Did the supposed spitters in your video get arrested? If the answer is no, then using YOUR OWN logic it never happened. Thanks for proving you are a moron.

Ah..so now you are down to calling people names.

The video proves absolutely nothing. Nadda. Bupkis.

And I find it interesting that, armed with a tape..of an "incident"..no arrests.

Thanks for admitting none of the vids you post as proof in any of your threads are actually proof of anything.

There is no proof this guy was with the OWS movement. He could have been some homeless vagrant walking by. The video only shows his actions, but doesn't show where he came from or where he went afterwards. If we saw him walk out of or back into the tent city then it would be more convincing he was apart of that crowd. Without that evidence I'm reserving judgment.

There is no evidence that anyone from the tea party spit on Congrssman, nor any that they hurled racial epitaphs at any, but that didn't stop the left from claiming so.

Agreed, but I don't see how that is relevant to this incident.

Because its only relevant when it happens to the left right:eusa_whistle:

You believe anything a dem posts about conservative. By the way? Posting a vid obviously designed and edited with special effects equates to unedited live feed how?

Did the supposed spitters in your video get arrested? If the answer is no, then using YOUR OWN logic it never happened. Thanks for proving you are a moron.

And I find it interesting that, armed with a tape..of an "incident"..no arrests.

Thanks for admitting none of the vids you post as proof in any of your threads are actually proof of anything.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o]Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version) - YouTube[/ame]

Oh lookie..there's one of those videos I post.

And yeah..it's proof. That's George W. Bush. At a news conference.

I know this is hard for a fucking idiot like yourself to see the difference.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o]Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version) - YouTube[/ame]

Oh lookie..there's one of those videos I post.

And yeah..it's proof. That's George W. Bush. At a news conference.

I know this is hard for a fucking idiot like yourself to see the difference.

what does this have to do with a video of an OWS protestor dumping in public?

Video here!

Breitbart.tv » Caught On Video: #Occupy Protester Defecates In Public Street

How many Tea Party protestors defficated in the streets? ZERO!

How any Flea Party protestors have done this???????

You notice libs have stopped making all these claims about the Tea Party being racist and violent?

You know why?

Because they know we can easily counter with all the REAL evidence we have about the disgusting Flea Party.

Too funny!

Every time libs try to smear conservatives with lies, it always comes back to haunt them, when REAL evidence of how liberals behave smacks them in the face!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I am not defending the OWS people.
how do you know it wasn't a homeless person who has no political opinion who just happen to be there? It's the opinion of the person taking the video that he was one of the protesters. It could have been anybody that had done it just to make the protesters look bad.

Last edited:
Wow. There are some very mean and nasty things being said to and about others in here. I forget...are we in the flame zone?

Someone craps on the street. He doesn't represent who I am and what I believe.

Does the Westboro Baptist Church represent the right? Did Timothy McVeigh represent your ideals?

I realize that this is mudslinging, mainly for fun. But there are a lot of unfair generalizations about people in here who happen to disagree with others' politics.

Yea the "Occupiers" have crapped out. No one knows what the hell they're doing now. They've lost what little support they may have had before. Occupying everywhere but Washington makes no sense to anyone with intelligence either. It just proves that these groups are funded and organized by shady Left Wing creeps like George Soros. They let their fringe nutters ruin any credibility they may have thought they had. Just call this the 'Shitter Revolution' and then call it a day.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl1ObUGAoHE&feature=player_embedded]Capitol Hill Occupiers Day 10 - YouTube[/ame]

AW COME ON is right. WTF? YUK!

Yea the "Occupiers" have crapped out. No one knows what the hell they're doing now. They've lost what little support they may have had before. Occupying everywhere but Washington makes no sense to anyone with intelligence either. It just proves that these groups are funded and organized by shady Left Wing creeps like George Soros. They let their fringe nutters ruin any credibility they may have thought they had. Just call this the 'Shitter Revolution' and then call it a day.

I see what you did there... ;)

Forum List

Back