CAUGHT ON TAPE: The GOP’s Women Problem

How do your personal observations tie into the thread topic?

The endless idiotic threads on how Republicans are racists, sexists and so forth show how stupid Democrats are.

Did you watch the OP video?

It was pretty good. And it shows how stupid Democrats are that you believe that Republicans are sexist. Actually you are, seriously. Women are tools to you and it's pathetic.

Speaking of caught on tape.....Edwards sex tape is being released. Talk about war on women.

When Edwards, who was nominated by Democrats to be VP, cheats on his dying wife and has a love child with her then it only represents the actions of one man. When Rush, who was elected or nominated to nothing ever by Republicans says things the left doesn't like mostly because they don't like him, he speaks for all Republicans everywhere.

Poor thing was duped by the left wing kook Propaganda website, yet it still goes on...

Of coures this isn't the first time thinkprogress has been caught in something like this..

not a upstanding website folks

Last I heard, Romney is about 19 points behind Obama with female voters.

Last I heard, Obama is about 14 points behind Romney with male voters.

Clearly, the Democrats are waging a war on men.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Liberals-Democrats-Progressives showed us they have a war against women, when they had a chance to ELECT the FIRST woman President. they kicked her to curb, FOR A MAN...:lol:

Liberals-Democrats-Progressives showed us they have a war against women, when they had a chance to ELECT the FIRST woman President. they kicked her to curb, FOR A MAN...:lol:

Yep, the DNC kicked Hillary to the curb, which made many of us very unhappy.

Think progress, George Soros's mouthpiece is still trying to beat this dead horse isn't it?

Ya know (not much, but I digress) posting stupid comments in response to a substantive post makes you appear stupid. Why do you do it ... Oh, of course.

As soon as Chief Kooky Horse makes a substantive post, I'll come get ya.

Your Leadership overestimated McCain, and threw Hillary under the Bus as a result. I didn't support her, but I do think she got a raw deal.

Your Leadership overestimated McCain, and threw Hillary under the Bus as a result. I didn't support her, but I do think she got a raw deal.

She did...and now? Billy-Bub is doing campaign Commercials for Obama...

Go Figure...

One Chance. - YouTube

Go Figure...

One Chance. - YouTube

Payback. :lol: ;) Seriously.... I see him going through the motions, but that is it. If Bill was driving the bus, and Obama was in front of it, he would be in trouble.

Go Figure...

One Chance. - YouTube

Payback. :lol: ;) Seriously.... I see him going through the motions, but that is it. If Bill was driving the bus, and Obama was in front of it, he would be in trouble.

:lol:

Forum List

Back