CAUGHT ON TAPE: The GOP’s Women Problem

Aw, gee, now Conservative didn't like my thread.

Actually, threads like this amuse me, Lakhota. They basically consist of liberals jumping up and down yelling "Don't look at those economic numbers! Look at me instead! This is important stuff! REALLY!!! Hey...Hey...Look over here!!!"

If the progressives that were running this country starting in 2009 hadn't done such a piss poor job of it, they'd be running on their record...you know...the economy, unemployment, a shrinking debt...all that good stuff. Instead they're running on drivel like THIS.

1. The GOP war on women is real. Sane women know that.

2. Obama is slowly turning around the Bush economic holocaust.

First of all the "economic holocaust" as you've chosen to describe it, was a bi-partisan effort. "Slowly" pretty much sums up our economic recovery under Barry, Lakhota but "glacially slow" might be more appropriate.

Oooooooooooooo, economic holocaust..

how so very cute..and so very STUPID

wonder which left wing kook site this came from?

Aw, gee, WillowTree apparently didn't like my thread.

Aw, gee, Ernie S. doesn't like my thread, either.

Well, all my usual gang-neggers have zapped me:
WillowTree
Conservative
Si modo
Ernie S.​

Aw, gee, now Oddball negged me. He's one of my regular gang-neggers, but I thought now that he's a "mod" that maybe he'd stop gangbanging me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gee,XXXXXXXquote]

I'm guessing one of the newly-elected inmates.

I'm also guessing a wingnut. The war on women is a hot political topic, and will become even more so leading into the General Election - which makes it even more odd that such threads would be moved from the Politics board.

Pssst...."Trend-setting" is not equivalent to political analysis but you are a racist and anti-Semitic moron.

I'm also guessing a wingnut. The war on women is a hot political topic, and will become even more so leading into the General Election - which makes it even more odd that such threads would be moved from the Politics board.

Yeah, well; pearls, swine, etc.

Pigs can fly if they desire to. All they need is enough land airspeed. Their bodies are natural airfoils.

Aw, gee, WillowTree apparently didn't like my thread.

Aw, gee, Ernie S. doesn't like my thread, either.

Well, all my usual gang-neggers have zapped me:
WillowTree
Conservative
Si modo
Ernie S.​

Aw, gee, now Oddball negged me. He's one of my regular gang-neggers, but I thought now that he's a "mod" that maybe he'd stop gangbanging me.

I heard you loved getting gang banged by guys.

The war on women is a hot political topic, and will become even more so leading into the General Election - which makes it even more odd that such threads would be moved from the Politics board.
No, the "war on women" is a transparent and quite pathetic strawman, that flamed out at least a month ago with people who have at least two functioning brain cells to rub together.

But then again, if I needed to distract attention from an anemic 2% economic growth rate, real unemployment well in excess of 10%, approval ratings mired in the mid-40% range, and the fact that my golden calf Boiking is playing footsie with people whose legal code says it's alright to have sex with freshly dead female corpses (war on women indeed), I'd probably be desperate to grasp at any available straw to try and change the subject too.

The war on women is a hot political topic, and will become even more so leading into the General Election - which makes it even more odd that such threads would be moved from the Politics board.
No, the "war on women" is a transparent and quite pathetic strawman, that flamed out at least a month ago with people who have at least two functioning brain cells to rub together.

But then again, if I needed to distract attention from an anemic 2% economic growth rate, real unemployment well in excess of 10%, approval ratings mired in the mid-40% range, and the fact that my golden calf Boiking is playing footsie with people whose legal code says it's alright to have sex with freshly dead female corpses (war on women indeed), I'd probably be desperate to grasp at any available straw to try and change the subject too.

Your response is typical wingnut bullshit. The "war on women" is not a strawman. BTW, how did it flame out, exactly? It's still going on...

Your response is typical wingnut bullshit. The "war on women" is not a strawman. BTW, how did it flame out, exactly? It's still going on...

It flamed out by the majority of women in this country who have a REAL LIFE...that are caught up in the 8.6 unemployment, trying to pay almost $5 for a gallon of gas, food prices...have you been grocery shopping lately? That is how it FLAMED out, they have REAL worries trying to take of their families in this ECONOMY, not your alls petty "war on women" over contraceptives, blaa blaa blaa.

Last edited:

Only at crackpot sites and blogs like HuffyPuffy, DailyKooks and ThinkRegress....Out in the real world, real people are dealing with $4.00+ gasoline, finding decent work, and trying to keep a roof over their heads.

But you go ahead....Keep screaming "WOLF!"....Nobody with a lick of sense gives a fuck and twirps you keep looking stupider and stupider.

Gee,XXXXX...

Not really, only when you have a president that can't run on his own record.

Forum List

Back