Caught on Tape: NPR Executive Savages Conservatives, Christians & Tea Party Members

“I mean, look, Bill, I’m not a bigot,” Williams said on the "The O'Reilly Factor" Monday. “But when I get on the plane, I got to tell you, if I see people who are in Muslim garb and I think, you know, they are identifying themselves first and foremost as Muslims, I get worried. I get nervous.”

Read more: Juan Williams fired by NPR - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com
So what about people with large crucifixes around their neck? Or Jews wearing yarmulkes? Or Hindu women wearing those shawls over one shoulder, and a dot on their forehead? Or Sikh men wearing those silly turbans?

What about Catholic priests? If that is not the very definition of "identifying yourself first and foremost by your religion", then I don't know what is.
Have Jews & Catholics been blowing people up?

Not on planes. So what we have is a false analogy.
You just don't understand the analogy. Go smarten up.

It was a false analogy. Dummy

Her hatred for Islam blinds her.

Allie has no hatred for Islam or Muslims for that matter.

Allie has hatred for an ideology that thinks it is okay to blow up busses full of school children, okay to kidnap, torture, and behead people whose only crime was they were vulnerable to kidnap, who firebomb crowded markets and synagogues, who mass murder people on trains, and fly fuel laden passenger planes into office buildings.

The fact that almost all of the people doing stuff like that for the last couple of decades have been Muslim does make it not only logical but imperative to pay more attention to groups of muslims in airports than it does to pay attention to any other group.

Do you think that if the people who have been doing most of the things like that happened to be nuns in habits, that the presence of nuns in habits in the airport would not create some anxiety among a lot of people?

It's a stupid analogy. Allie is exactly right........Show us where Jews, Catholics, or any other religion is continually threatening, and trying to find ways to kill americans the way muslims are.

But that wasn't the issue. DiveCon claimed that Juan Williams didn't say stupid shit, resulting in his firing.

I bolded the stupid shit that Williams said, and explained why it was stupid shit.

Now go back and just pay attention to what I bolded, so that you don't end up saying stupid shit.

I would bold all the stupid shit that DiveCon says, but we would have an electronic ink shortage. :lol:

It's a stupid analogy. Allie is exactly right........Show us where Jews, Catholics, or any other religion is continually threatening, and trying to find ways to kill americans the way muslims are.

But that wasn't the issue. DiveCon claimed that Juan Williams didn't say stupid shit, resulting in his firing.

I bolded the stupid shit that Williams said, and explained why it was stupid shit.

Now go back and just pay attention to what I bolded, so that you don't end up saying stupid shit.

I would bold all the stupid shit that DiveCon says, but we would have an electronic ink shortage. :lol:
Bullshit!........Juan Williams said what is most likely the same opinion that 95% of americans have when getting on planes with muslims dressed in garb. They may not want to admit it, due to the PC bullshit. But it's the way it is.

You lib's just don't handle reality well......And it comes from that unicorns, rainbows, yellow brick road BS that you all preach.

Seriously, lib's are becoming the biggest danger to this country, with their everything's just fine, all they need is love crap.......Look at those liberal idiots up in Berkeley. A city proposal to welcome released Gitmo detainees to come and live in their community. It's friggin' insanity!

It was good to see a lib like Williams have the guts to say it like it is.

fuck off, everything you say is stupid shit

You're right. It is a ridiculous analogy, since as Allie pointed out, Jews and Catholics haven't highjacked planes and flown them into buildings.

What I find really interesting though, is that, when discussing Williams, those that agreed with his firing always leave out the second part of what he said..... because right after he said what is generally quoted, he went on to say that he recognized it was 'irrational'. They always ignore that sentence. I wonder why? Maybe, because it blows their argument out of the water.

Last edited:

You're right. It is a ridiculous analogy, since as Allie pointed out, Jews and Catholics haven't highjacked planed and flown them into buildings.

What I find really interesting though, is that, when discussing Williams, those that agreed with his firing always leave out the second part of what he said..... because right after he said what is generally quoted, he went on to say that he recognized it was 'irrational'. They always ignore that sentence. I wonder why? Maybe, because it blows their argument out of the water.
Typical liberal tactic.

fuck off, everything you say is stupid shit

no shit.

Since an undercover sting video was released on Tuesday showing National Public Radio executive Ron Schiller calling conservatives "seriously racist people" – for which he resigned – CBS News has failed to utter a single word about the controversy on its broadcasts. That despite NPR President and CEO Vivian Schiller (no relation to Ron) also being forced out on Wednesday.

Read more: NewsBusters.org | Exposing Liberal Media Bias

No surprise there.

Actually Juan said something that seems to be taboo these days, that Muslims make him uneasy. The left lashes out at anyone who says that Muslims flew planes into buildings on 9/11. That's racist they say. It's also obvious. So the TSA is told to harass everyone because MUSLIMS are still trying to kill indiscriminately all over the world and the U.S. We just want to be left in peace and they still want to kill us. We've got a President that has done everything but drop his trousers for them and they still want to kill us. So you think what Williams said was stupid. Well, what NPR exects have been saying is more stupid, mainly because most of it isn't true. At least what Juan Williams said was honest.

Actually Juan said something that seems to be taboo these days, that Muslims make him uneasy. The left lashes out at anyone who says that Muslims flew planes into buildings on 9/11. That's racist they say. It's also obvious. So the TSA is told to harass everyone because MUSLIMS are still trying to kill indiscriminately all over the world and the U.S. We just want to be left in peace and they still want to kill us. We've got a President that has done everything but drop his trousers for them and they still want to kill us. So you think what Williams said was stupid. Well, what NPR exects have been saying is more stupid, mainly because most of it isn't true. At least what Juan Williams said was honest.

The fact is simple. For decades now, it has been ONLY Muslim groups who have plotted and schemed and attempted to crash airplanes loaded with passengers. To be concerned about groups of Spaniards or Mexicans or French chefs or Shriners or Gater fans at airports would be paranoia and unreasonable and could even be considered racist because there is no history of such attempting to hurt people on or with airplanes.

So fo Juan to feel uneasy at the presence of identifiably Muslim groups in airports is not only reasonable, but some would say quite sane and even essential.

If he had said a bunch of nuns in habits at airports made him uneasy, I doubt anybody would have criticized him at all despite the fact that there is no evidence that nuns have ever attempted to intentionally harm anybody at an airport or anywhere else.

Last edited:

The fact is simple. For decades now, it has been ONLY Muslim groups who have plotted and schemed and attempted to crash airplanes loaded with passengers. To be concerned about groups of Spaniards or Mexicans or French chefs or Shriners or Gater fans at airports would be paranoia and unreasonable and could even be considered racist because there is no history of such attempting to hurt people on or with airplanes.

So fo Juan to feel uneasy at the presence of identifiably Muslim groups in airports is not only reasonable, but some would say quite sane and even essential.

If he had said a bunch of nuns in habits at airports made him uneasy, I doubt anybody would have criticized him at all despite the fact that there is no evidence that nuns have ever attempted to intentionally harm anybody at an airport or anywhere else.
not what i have heard from friends that went to catholic schools
LOL

LOL

They might prefer not to have to share airspace with nuns, but I guarantee you they wouldn't be worried that those nuns had any plans to crash the plane. :)

Can any of us honestly say we wouldn't at least think about it if we saw Middle Eastern looking guys sitting or standing around the airport, occasionally making eye contact with each other, occasionally conversing with each other and then resuming separate locations?

Juan Williams honestly acknowledged that given the all too frequent and deadly history that we have all lived now, he is concerned and he does think about it. That is not racist. That is the simple truth of the matter.

And I think any of us who think we wouldn't think anything about it are not being honest.

LOL

They might prefer not to have to share airspace with nuns, but I guarantee you they wouldn't be worried that those nuns had any plans to crash the plane. :)

Can any of us honestly say we wouldn't at least think about it if we saw Middle Eastern looking guys sitting or standing around the airport, occasionally making eye contact with each other, occasionally conversing with each other and then resuming separate locations?

Juan Williams honestly acknowledged that given the all too frequent and deadly history that we have all lived now, he is concerned and he does think about it. That is not racist. That is the simple truth of the matter.

And I think any of us who think we wouldn't think anything about it are not being honest.
He conveyed what probably 95% of americans feel. Many won't admit it because of the PC bs.

Forum List

Back