Caught on Tape: NPR Executive Savages Conservatives, Christians & Tea Party Members

you'll have to prove I was in that video or you'll have to stfu.. which is it?

Your stupidity amazes me. I suppose others may be as stupid as you, but it is really hard to imagine. Read the post very slowly, over and over and you might discover I'm pointing out your comments in response to the video.

Only a self absorbed moron would believe my post suggested you were in the video.

Oh,, you only meant to say I was LIKE the people in the video.. I sea.. you make me sick

You are beyond stupid willow tree. I wrote what I meant to write; read this carefully and maybe you'll get it (I have little hope).

The video shows a group of people with American flags hurling hateful and racist comments at Muslims attending a meeting in Orange County, SoCal.

The video on this thread shows an executive from NPR calling out the Tea Party and others on the right.

In the former video you and others on the right claim the Orange County video is bogus; in the latter video you and others attack those who claim the video is bogus.

Neither video has been proven authentic nor has any evidence been offered to prove monkey business in their production.

Does that help? I've called you and other echo chamberites H Y P O C R I T E S.

Please don't take my words as a personal attack, you've provided the evidence proving you're stupid and a hypocrite; I simply point out the facts.

So, your contention is that the man in the video speaking is not Schiller?

My contention is to consider the source of the story. Undercover conservative looking for 'gotcha' story. What else is new?

I see no problem with this statement:
“The current Republican Party, particularly the Tea Party, is fanatically involved in people’s personal lives and very fundamental Christian – I wouldn’t even call it Christian. It’s this weird evangelical kind of move,” declared Schiller, who runs NPR’s foundation.

I would hardly call that 'savaging' the Tea Party. The GOP has been hijacked by extremists.

But you said nothing when the liberals did it to Walker. Fucking hypocrite.

And, no you wouldn't see any problem with that statement.... cuz you are too fucking stupid to spot the glaringly obvious.

Pompous ass.

You don't know the difference between an unedited prank phone call and cut and spliced videotape, as O'Keefe has used in the past?

Now, perhaps you can pinpoint which of the statements by former fund-raiser Schiller are so objectionable?

Your stupidity amazes me. I suppose others may be as stupid as you, but it is really hard to imagine. Read the post very slowly, over and over and you might discover I'm pointing out your comments in response to the video.

Only a self absorbed moron would believe my post suggested you were in the video.

Oh,, you only meant to say I was LIKE the people in the video.. I sea.. you make me sick

You are beyond stupid willow tree. I wrote what I meant to write; read this carefully and maybe you'll get it (I have little hope).

The video shows a group of people with American flags hurling hateful and racist comments at Muslims attending a meeting in Orange County, SoCal.

The video on this thread shows an executive from NPR calling out the Tea Party and others on the right.

In the former video you and others on the right claim the Orange County video is bogus; in the latter video you and others attack those who claim the video is bogus.

Neither video has been proven authentic nor has any evidence been offered to prove monkey business in their production.

Please don't take my words as a personal attack, you've provided the evidence proving you're stupid and a hypocrite; I simply point out the facts.

so your claim is this is Not Schiller and he didn't say these things?? then please explain why our company the NPR has said his actions were wrong..or,,,, you could try to deflect some more but that won't work.. I'll wait.

so your claim is this is Not Schiller and he didn't say these things?? then please explain why our company the NPR has said his actions were wrong..or,,,, you could try to deflect some more but that won't work.. I'll wait.

What "things"? Same question I just asked CG, please:

perhaps you can pinpoint which of the statements by former fund-raiser Schiller are so objectionable?

Conservative undercover filmmaker James O’Keefe strikes again…
The filmmaker released video this morning of NPR senior executive Ron Schiller trashing Conservatives, Tea Partiers, and Christians in a staged meeting with fake Muslim Brotherhood members.

Talk about good timing…and irony:
Just yesterday NPR CEO Vivian Schiller proclaimed that NPR had “no particular bias.”

From the video: Senior Executives at NPR meet with Muslim Brotherhood Front Group to solicit $5 million and discuss their federal funding, Fanatical Christians, Zionists in the media, Tea Partiers, Republicans, Uneducated Americans, and Juan Williams.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd9OYJMX9t4&feature=player_embedded

The Daily Caller reported on the tapes this morning:

A man who appears to be a National Public Radio senior executive, Ron Schiller, has been captured on camera savaging conservatives and the Tea Party movement.

“The current Republican Party, particularly the Tea Party, is fanatically involved in people’s personal lives and very fundamental Christian – I wouldn’t even call it Christian. It’s this weird evangelical kind of move,” declared Schiller, who runs NPR’s foundation.

In a new video released Tuesday morning by conservative filmmaker James O’Keefe, Schiller and Betsy Liley, NPR’s director of institutional giving, are seen meeting with two men who, unbeknownst to the NPR executives, are posing as members of a Muslim Brotherhood front group. The men, who identified themselves as Ibrahim Kasaam and Amir Malik from the fictitious Muslim Education Action Center (MEAC) Trust, met with Schiller and Liley at Café Milano, a well-known Georgetown restaurant, and explained their desire to give to $5 million to NPR because, “the Zionist coverage is quite substantial elsewhere.”

On the tapes, Schiller wastes little time before attacking conservatives. The Republican Party, Schiller says, has been “hijacked by this group.” The man posing as Malik finishes the sentence by adding, “the radical, racist, Islamaphobic, Tea Party people.” Schiller agrees and intensifies the criticism, saying that the Tea Party people aren’t “just Islamaphobic, but really xenophobic, I mean basically they are, they believe in sort of white, middle-America gun-toting. I mean, it’s scary. They’re seriously racist, racist people.”

yeah?

so?

can there be any doubt that leaders of the conservative movement, the tea party and conservative republicans savage and attack NPR, democrats, atheists, homosexuals, liberals....?

so....what are you trying to say....

that YOU deserve respect while nobody else does?

that it is FREE SPEECH for YOU to savage and attack "your enemies" but THEY should be nice and respectful to you?

Well of course you don't, you completely agree with him. I wonder if he were a conservative christian who gave a completely biased opinion trashing gays and their quest for gay marriage and he also happened to be in charge of 90 million tax payer dollars to be used in broadcasting his opinion to the masses, if you'd defend it then?? I'm guessing your opinion would do a complete. 180. :eusa_whistle:

If he were a conservative Christian bashing gays and their quest for marriage equality with a ton of money to oppose it I wouldn't be surprised. Conservative Christians HATE gay people, they have a ton of money and they go to great lengths to organize against marriage equality.

TAX PAYER money is the key here.

Tax exempt status for churches who politically organize from the pulpit is an issue too.

Well of course you don't, you completely agree with him. I wonder if he were a conservative christian who gave a completely biased opinion trashing gays and their quest for gay marriage and he also happened to be in charge of 90 million tax payer dollars to be used in broadcasting his opinion to the masses, if you'd defend it then?? I'm guessing your opinion would do a complete. 180. :eusa_whistle:

If he were a conservative Christian bashing gays and their quest for marriage equality with a ton of money to oppose it I wouldn't be surprised. Conservative Christians HATE gay people, they have a ton of money and they go to great lengths to organize against marriage equality.

I wouldn't be so shocked as you are. I have dealt with these right wing extremist folks my whole life. They are really into culture war. They hate gay people. They are enemies to equality.

Holy crap, you are an ignorant little twit.

I'm conservative, and Christian, therefore I hate gay people, I'm an extremist and an enemy to equality. Judgemental much?

Not much of a buddist, are you?

I didn't say YOU or even EVERY Christian hates gay people. I am saying that right wing extremists who organize against marriage equality do.

If you think there aren't ANY Christians who hate gays you are naive.

You're a Catholic. I was raised a Catholic. I know perfectly well how the Catholic Church sees gay people. The Catholic Church in California organized to defeat marriage equality.

Last edited:

I wouldn't be so shocked as you are. I have dealt with these right wing extremist folks my whole life. They are really into culture war. They hate gay people. They are enemies to equality.

I'm conservative, and Christian, therefore I hate gay people, I'm an extremist and an enemy to equality. Judgemental much?

I didn't say YOU or even EVERY Christian hates gay people. I am saying that right wing extremists who organize against marriage equality do.

Wow.. just wow.

My contention is to consider the source of the story. Undercover conservative looking for 'gotcha' story. What else is new?

I see no problem with this statement:

I would hardly call that 'savaging' the Tea Party. The GOP has been hijacked by extremists.

And, no you wouldn't see any problem with that statement.... cuz you are too fucking stupid to spot the glaringly obvious.

Pompous ass.

You don't know the difference between an unedited prank phone call and cut and spliced videotape, as O'Keefe has used in the past?

Now, perhaps you can pinpoint which of the statements by former fund-raiser Schiller are so objectionable?

Schiller's a partisan hack. So are you.

NPR should not get one dime of taxpayers money. Not. One. Dime. Got it? Good.

Pompous ass.

And the Catholic Church should lose it's tax exempt status for preaching politics from the pulpit.

Wow.. just wow.

The wow would be if I thought right wing extremist Christians or Mormons loved us gays and lesbians just as we are and supported us in civilly marrying.

Last edited:

And the Catholic Church should lose it's tax exempt status for preaching politics from the pulpit.
careful now
the church is a place where Obama gets a lot of his support

In a taped interview Goverbor Walker told, whom he thought to be one of the Koch brothers, that he and the party had considered planting Republican agitators in the public service demonstrations to provoke an incident that could be used against the teachers.

That disclosure was summarily dismissed by our conservative "friends."

Hard as they may try, conservatives can't have it both ways!

Last edited:

Pelsoi asked them to, but no.

Confusing morals with politics is easy when you don't understand the difference.

TAX PAYER money is the key here.

And a pretty penny it is.

According to the 2005 financial statement, NPR makes just over half of its money from the fees and dues it charges member stations to receive programming. Public funding accounts for 16% of the average member station's revenue, with 10% of this coming in the form of grants from the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, a federally funded organization.[14][15][16] Some more of that money originates from local and state governments and government-funded universities subsidizing member stations' fees and dues to NPR.[17] Member stations that serve rural and "minority" communities receive significantly more funding from the CPB; in some cases up to 70%.[14] About 2% of NPR's non-membership created funding comes from bidding on government grants and programs, chiefly the Corporation for Public Broadcasting; the remainder comes from member station dues, foundation grants, and corporate underwriting. Typically, NPR member stations raise funds through on-air pledge drives, corporate underwriting, and grants from state governments, universities, and the CPB itself.
Over the years, the portion of the total NPR budget that comes from government funding has decreased. During the 1970s and early 1980s, the majority of NPR funding came from the federal government. Steps were taken during the 1980s to completely wean NPR from government support, but the 1983 funding crisis forced the network to make immediate changes. More money to fund the NPR network was raised from listeners, charitable foundations and corporations, and less from the federal government.
NPR - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1. ^ a b "Annual Reports, Audited Financial Statements, and Form 990s". NPR. http://www.npr.org/about/privatesupport.html. Retrieved 2010-08-24.[dead link]
2. ^ "Annual Reports, Audited Financial Statements, and Form 990s". NPR. http://www.npr.org/about/privatesupport.html. Retrieved 2007-06-12.[dead link]
3. ^ "NPR Responds". NPR Responds | The Weekly Standard. Retrieved 2010-01-14.

NPR is a joke at this point. The last straw for me was when they accepted $1 Million from George Soros and then immediately fired Fox News' Juan Williams. That was no coincidence. They lost their credibility a long time ago. They shouldn't be receiving Tax Dollars anymore. They have consistently shown that they have no interest in being balanced. They constantly hire loony Left Wing activists while refusing to hire Conservatives. Their funding should come to an end. They can then be free to more openly support their loony Left brethren over at MSLSD,Moveon.org,and Huffpoo. They never have been balanced and Taxpayers should no longer be forced to fund their charade. End of story.

Forum List

Back