Caught on Tape: NPR Executive Savages Conservatives, Christians & Tea Party Members

TheSeeker

Mar 4, 2011
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Conservative undercover filmmaker James O’Keefe strikes again…
The filmmaker released video this morning of NPR senior executive Ron Schiller trashing Conservatives, Tea Partiers, and Christians in a staged meeting with fake Muslim Brotherhood members.

Talk about good timing…and irony:
Just yesterday NPR CEO Vivian Schiller proclaimed that NPR had “no particular bias.”

From the video: Senior Executives at NPR meet with Muslim Brotherhood Front Group to solicit $5 million and discuss their federal funding, Fanatical Christians, Zionists in the media, Tea Partiers, Republicans, Uneducated Americans, and Juan Williams.

The Daily Caller reported on the tapes this morning:

A man who appears to be a National Public Radio senior executive, Ron Schiller, has been captured on camera savaging conservatives and the Tea Party movement.

“The current Republican Party, particularly the Tea Party, is fanatically involved in people’s personal lives and very fundamental Christian – I wouldn’t even call it Christian. It’s this weird evangelical kind of move,” declared Schiller, who runs NPR’s foundation.

In a new video released Tuesday morning by conservative filmmaker James O’Keefe, Schiller and Betsy Liley, NPR’s director of institutional giving, are seen meeting with two men who, unbeknownst to the NPR executives, are posing as members of a Muslim Brotherhood front group. The men, who identified themselves as Ibrahim Kasaam and Amir Malik from the fictitious Muslim Education Action Center (MEAC) Trust, met with Schiller and Liley at Café Milano, a well-known Georgetown restaurant, and explained their desire to give to $5 million to NPR because, “the Zionist coverage is quite substantial elsewhere.”

On the tapes, Schiller wastes little time before attacking conservatives. The Republican Party, Schiller says, has been “hijacked by this group.” The man posing as Malik finishes the sentence by adding, “the radical, racist, Islamaphobic, Tea Party people.” Schiller agrees and intensifies the criticism, saying that the Tea Party people aren’t “just Islamaphobic, but really xenophobic, I mean basically they are, they believe in sort of white, middle-America gun-toting. I mean, it’s scary. They’re seriously racist, racist people.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we simply dismiss this based on the bias of the source,

in the same way material sourced from Huffpo and mediamatters, for example, is summarily dismissed?

Would that be a legitimate response?

Can we simply dismiss this based on the bias of the source,

in the same way material sourced from Huffpo and mediamatters, for example, is summarily dismissed?

Would that be a legitimate response?

Yes. That would be a legitmate response. Consider the source.

Oh boy! It's another "Boy who Cried Wolfe" story by O’Keefe "the mad splicer", who's maliciously spliced Pimp and his Whore video defamed Acorn?

Who in their right mind, beside you psuedo-cons and conned out there, is going to give that little prick a second look anyway.

Consider the source, but still the problem doesn't go away when you have the GOP in control of the house.... You're not going to convince anyone the "filmmaker" dubbed in the audio totally and digitally simulated the people in the video. Is the tape fake?

BAD PR for NPR again, most fair-minded Americans aren't going to dismiss this. This is damaging in the extreme from a real world point of view.

So, your contention is that the man in the video speaking is not Schiller?

My contention is to consider the source of the story. Undercover conservative looking for 'gotcha' story. What else is new?

I see no problem with this statement:
“The current Republican Party, particularly the Tea Party, is fanatically involved in people’s personal lives and very fundamental Christian – I wouldn’t even call it Christian. It’s this weird evangelical kind of move,” declared Schiller, who runs NPR’s foundation.

I would hardly call that 'savaging' the Tea Party. The GOP has been hijacked by extremists.

Last edited:
Schiller would have the right to be as biased as Chris Matthews or Jon Stewart or any of the so-called mainstream media celebreties if the US taxpayers including Christians and Zionists and Tea Party members weren't forced to pay her freaking salary.

My contention is to consider the source of the story. Undercover conservative looking for 'gotcha' story. What else is new?

I would hardly call that 'savaging' the Tea Party.

That doesn't surprise me at all that you would see no problem with it, altho, it's a shame that you don't.

I would hardly call that 'savaging' the Tea Party.

That doesn't surprise me at all that you would see no problem with it, altho, it's a shame that you don't.

It's a shame what you don't have a problem with on the right either. Consider the right wing hacks you defend. What happpened to the moderates in the Republican party? Are they cowering in fear of the right wing extremists? Schiller is a former NPR fund raiser.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back