caught on camera. Machines changing vote from REP to dem in IL

That's all the "proof" you got? A FOX Blog. What a dip shit you are.

It's been/being reported by many other legitimate sources, little partisan.
Do your own search if you don't like his source. The fact remains.

Are you kidding me? You want me to prove your assertion with a better source? LMAO.
Nah. You do it. It's the right wing fantasy of voter fraud. I believe that makes it incumbent on you to offer the "proof" from a more reputable source than a FOX blog.

Or not. Everybody knows that you right wing hacks will believe ANYTHING that you think supports your weird ass beliefs.

Are you kidding me? You want me to prove your assertion with a better source? LMAO.
Nah. You do it. It's the right wing fantasy of voter fraud. I believe that makes it incumbent on you to offer the "proof" from a more reputable source than a FOX blog.

Or not. Everybody knows that you right wing hacks will believe ANYTHING that you think supports your weird ass beliefs.

I have asserted nothing.
I pointed out your (typical) partisan denial and (typical) attack of the source...

cbs reported it too, and as I mentioned others..I suggested you choose a source YOU liked because I knew as a hyperpartisan you'd try some trick to evade or distract. ..but you aren't really interested in being informed, are you?....your purpose is to attack the other party...
Well, don't let reality or facts get in your way...go get 'em, little partisan!

forward march! :salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:

yeah,the problem was worked out by the voters at the booth ... the voters themselves figured it out ...glitch, not tampering.

I have asserted nothing.
I pointed out your (typical) partisan denial and (typical) attack of the source...

cbs reported it too, and as I mentioned others..I suggested you choose a source YOU liked because I knew as a hyperpartisan you'd try some trick to evade or distract. ..but you aren't really interested in being informed, are you?....your purpose is to attack the other party...
Well, don't let reality or facts get in your way...go get 'em, little partisan!

forward march! :salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:

My bad, it was your butt buddy that made that assertions and used a blog for "proof".
And since when did you right wing hacks (such as yourself) start "trusting" the big media groups. You know that can't be trusted. Right?

Look you assholes have been searching for something to blame for the failure to get a Repub elected Pres.
Voter fraud is what you all have hung your hats on. Live or die by it. But don't be so fucking stupid as to think whatever bit of fraud you "uncover" is changing the outcome of elections.

You rethugs have spent days and weeks and months trying to convince anyone that voter fraud is a huge problem. Now from what I can tell, it is ONLY partisan right wing hacks such as yourself that believe.

But then, you "believed" Romney was gonna be President.

But you want to know real voter fraud? The SCOTUS "awarding" Bush the Presidency. Bet you loved that voter fraud didn't you?

If true this is not voter fraud it is election fraud, there is a difference and republicans do not give a fuck about election fraud, you can barely even get them to discuss it.

yes, in fact, here's some from YOUR first article ..

Jim Scalzitti, deputy communications director for the Cook County clerk’s office, said the machine in question was removed from service to be re-calibrated immediately and that there were no other reports of voters having similar problems

Read more: Chicago-area voting machine casts Republican candidate s vote for Democratic foe - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

questions?

Forum List

Back