Caught on Camera: Illegals Smuggle Drugs Into Laredo Before Trump Visit

I asked you what you thought it was, and all you had was more silly Bullshite. Lay off the cartoons son. Stop wasting our time.
your just wasting time on here, why should I not entertain you..

Seriously, you sound like a child starved for attention. I don't have time for silly buffoons. So go on back to your cartoons little one. The adults will handle things here. Bye.
:up_yours:

Will that Wiley Coyote ever catch that crazy Road Runner? Who knows? Why don't you go find out. Back to your cartoons dipshit. Bye.
Looks like you'll be back to your toilet trenching

Sorry, i don't suffer fools lightly. You spew nothing but childish buffoonery. You shouldn't be on the Politics Forum. Now hurry, go ask Mommy for another juice box. Barney's about to start. See ya.

illegal deer harvest...

Back to your cartoons son. You're sounding stupid again.
Please confirm with evidence it twas drugs, and that the video event was not staged...
No idea if it was drugs or not, but considering the source link in the OP, I'd say that there's a reasonable chance that the video could have been staged.
i enjoyed how they announced that the cartel was after them for witnessing the action, yet people drove right by the SUV and nothing happened..
I honestly think that AJ accidentally sold his credibility quite a while ago... it went out in a shipment of "Super Male Vitality", if I'm not mistaken.

I don't know, i find him to be more credible and interesting than the corrupt Government/Corporate Media. He questions, and i respect that.

Please confirm with evidence it twas drugs, and that the video event was not staged...
No idea if it was drugs or not, but considering the source link in the OP, I'd say that there's a reasonable chance that the video could have been staged.
i enjoyed how they announced that the cartel was after them for witnessing the action, yet people drove right by the SUV and nothing happened..
I honestly think that AJ accidentally sold his credibility quite a while ago... it went out in a shipment of "Super Male Vitality", if I'm not mistaken.
Maybe he can sneak across the border dressed as an Arab?

Why not? Who's to stop em?

your just wasting time on here, why should I not entertain you..

Seriously, you sound like a child starved for attention. I don't have time for silly buffoons. So go on back to your cartoons little one. The adults will handle things here. Bye.

Will that Wiley Coyote ever catch that crazy Road Runner? Who knows? Why don't you go find out. Back to your cartoons dipshit. Bye.

Sorry, i don't suffer fools lightly. You spew nothing but childish buffoonery. You shouldn't be on the Politics Forum. Now hurry, go ask Mommy for another juice box. Barney's about to start. See ya.
And your a dick, take you meds and let the nurse feed you your oatmeal...

I am afraid there is.....and the fellow that tried it was caught....

I don't know, i find him to be more credible and interesting than the corrupt Government/Corporate Media. He questions, and i respect that.
He does question things - I'll give you that.
However, I find that he and his stable of "journalists" are no different and no more credible than the majority of other mainstream media sources. Sure, he picks more controversial subjects, but his goal is the same as other outlets... to put eyes on the ads.

I am afraid there is.....and the fellow that tried it was caught....

Where'd you hear that? A Cartoon Network 'News Break?'

Your one-liner buffoonery is old & tired. You say nothing. You're a child. Now go beg Mommy for another juice box. Let the adults sort things out.

He does question things - I'll give you that.
However, I find that he and his stable of "journalists" are no different and no more credible than the majority of other mainstream media sources. Sure, he picks more controversial subjects, but his goal is the same as other outlets... to put eyes on the ads.

I hear ya. Gotta pay the bills though. I don't buy into everything he says, but he is interesting. Sometimes he really does nail it. I gave up on the Government/Corporate Media a long time ago. It has no credibility.

I enjoy alternative media. Probably your only chance to get any truth. But that's just me anyway. I understand a lot of people hate Alex Jones.

Your one-liner buffoonery is old & tired. You say nothing. You're a child. Now go beg Mommy for another juice box. Let the adults sort things out.
Ah yes the one tick pony that bucks when he doesn't see or hear what he wants......

Ah yes the one tick pony that bucks when he doesn't see or hear what he wants......

Well now you're at least saying something. Seriously, your one-liner buffoonery is old & stale. Time to lay off the cartoon network and nickelodeon. Time to put the juice boxes and poptarts away. Grow up and add something. Say something.

Forum List

Back