Caught on Camera: Fight at OKC middle school injures teacher

Looks like they bused all the blacks into the new school. This is what happens, like it or not. One's feelings in assessing the reality of these situations are ultimately unimportant. It's simply the truth of the matter, whether one wants to face the issue like a realist or not. It's a savage, learned culture.

Anyone with the means to send their children to private schools or homeschool would do well to go that route. If not, this is what can and often will happen at any given moment.

Last edited:
Lack of discipline in the home and in the schools early on. This is the society leftists have created, quasi State-Babies.

But MM! Big Gov say:
  • SCHOOL! Don't you TOUCH those kids! Or parents will sue you!
  • PARENTS! Don't you dare TOUCH your kids, or Uncle Sam will take kids from you!
We live the dysfunctionality that progressivism has bred.

And there is no way as a teacher I would have put myself in the middle of that fight, no way. Most of those kids easily outweigh me; it's not worth me getting injured for their silly fights and their parents lawsuits.

Call the cops or whatever. Get involved? nope
My friend's wife quit teaching in public school due to these problems, and now works in a Christian school. She can't believe the difference in the situation, where as the children are far more disiplined and manored than before. She said she would not go back to public school no matter what they would give her in pay.

Lack of discipline in the home and in the schools early on. This is the society leftists have created, quasi State-Babies.

But MM! Big Gov say:
  • PARENTS! Don't you dare TOUCH your kids, or Uncle Sam will take kids from you!

And there is no way as a teacher I would have put myself in the middle of that fight, no way. Most of those kids easily outweigh me; it's not worth me getting injured for their silly fights and their parents lawsuits.

Didn't look like the teacher had a choice. Looked like they were attacking her. Me, I'm 6'2" and about 290 pounds.

Next up: shock collars around students necks. Government education in America. :auiqs.jpg:

But MM! Big Gov say:

My friend's wife quit teaching in public school due to these problems, and now works in a Christian school. She can't believe the difference in the situation, where as the children are far more disiplined and manored than before. She said she would not go back to public school no matter what they would give her in pay.
I left the public school system in 8th grade and finished high school at a private school. Changed my life. The public school was a joke and I went to a very good top school district! Can't even imagine what it would be today.

Interestingly, I remember getting on the school bus as a kid, maybe 4th-5th grade?, with a toy knife. It looked like a big pocket knife but the "blade" was rubber. Boys love such stuff. I proudly showed it to the bus driver as I climbed aboard and he stopped me in dismay; when I showed him the blade was just rubber, he laughed and I got my seat. We were kids!

Today, that toy would be confiscated off me, I'd be reprimanded, a report would be made by the driver to the school, my parents notified and bitched at for allowing me such a thing, and I'd be at least suspended for a week or maybe even charged with carrying a weapon, violating school policy and expelled?

I did not grow up a serial mass murderer.

If you want to know the real cause of school violence these days, don't blame the parents, blame the schools and the government. Government progressive social engineering has made society dysfunctional, made it near impossible for many parents to raise children as they see fit and children are no longer allowed to be children. They are forced to grow up very quickly now in what they see as a wholly dysfunctional society and are merely acting out the mayhem they see all around them in the adult world.

I place zero blame on teachers for violence. It comes from home, lack of parenting. Easy easy call h ere. Some parents want the school to raise their kids. Schools are not equipped to deal with lack of parenting.

But MM! Big Gov say:

I left the public school system in 8th grade and finished high school at a private school. Changed my life. The public school was a joke and I went to a very good top school district! Can't even imagine what it would be today.

Interestingly, I remember getting on the school bus as a kid, maybe 4th-5th grade?, with a toy knife. It looked like a big pocket knife but the "blade" was rubber. Boys love such stuff. I proudly showed it to the bus driver as I climbed aboard and he stopped me in dismay; when I showed him the blade was just rubber, he laughed and I got my seat. We were kids!

Today, that toy would be confiscated off me, I'd be reprimanded, a report would be made by the driver to the school, my parents notified and bitched at for allowing me such a thing, and I'd be at least suspended for a week or maybe even charged with carrying a weapon, violating school policy and expelled?

I did not grow up a serial mass murderer.

If you want to know the real cause of school violence these days, don't blame the parents, blame the schools and the government. Government progressive social engineering has made society dysfunctional, made it near impossible for many parents to raise children as they see fit and children are no longer allowed to be children. They are forced to grow up very quickly now in what they see as a wholly dysfunctional society and are merely acting out the mayhem they see all around them in the adult world.
Me and the wife went back to her high school on the internet just to see what was up these days, what the curriculum was, and how it's been maintained these days. We were shocked what we found and learned after all those years. They had actual gangs on campus, and they recorded videos of themselves while on campus displaying gang signs etc. What a shame we thought.

I place zero blame on teachers for violence. It comes from home, lack of parenting. Easy easy call h ere. Some parents want the school to raise their kids. Schools are not equipped to deal with lack of parenting.
True, but aren't you discounting the liberal agenda's in play ?? What role's do they play ?

But MM! Big Gov say:

I am with you.

Let them beat each other to death.

Then take the survivors and put them in prison.

But MM! Big Gov say:

I am with you.

The only problem with that is that if the school cannot control the students once, how will they do it the next time? If they can run roughshod over the teachers once, how will they ever respect them in the future? How many times can you call the police to control your student body? Are you going to send in the riot squad with billy jacks? Mace? Tasers? What effect does this have on moral if it starts out with bedlam and degrades from there? I sure wouldn't want my child in a school like that much less have to attend it and try to learn and trust my whole future to it.

IMO, public school should be paid for by the families that actually have children to attend there, and they should have a choice, an alternative, that way, the public school system can only survive by being COMPETITIVE. This is the only way of producing a good product.

But MM! Big Gov say:

I am with you.

The only problem with that is that if the school cannot control the students once, how will they do it the next time? If they can run roughshod over the teachers once, how will they ever respect them in the future? How many times can you call the police to control your student body? Are you going to send in the riot squad with billy jacks? Mace? Tasers? What effect does this have on moral if it starts out with bedlam and degrades from there? I sure wouldn't want my child in a school like that much less have to attend it and try to learn and trust my whole future to it.

IMO, public school should be paid for by the families that actually have children to attend there, and they should have a choice, an alternative, that way, the public school system can only survive by being COMPETITIVE. This is the only way of producing a good product.
Good post...... The whole problem in this country it seems, is this crazy idea in which the government has gotten over the years, where as it forces people together in hopes to save one part of the equation through the sacrifices of another part of the equation.

This has been proven a disaster in some ways now. Yeah our children are still for the most part making it through in the situation's, but at what cost to them and their potential futures has it cost or is it being achieved ?? The stats on drop out rates and/or etc should spell it out perfectly over the years, and it is that the loss to this nation has been costly over time. It's all ok though, because it is just swept under the rug in hopes that the future generations will somehow heal this stuff on their own somewhere down the line.

No one wants to deal with cultural differences that are incompatible to one's expectations of their child's future, and in dealing with different sets of standard's in which families and their children experience negativiely due to the different ideologies, belief system's and standard's in play.., The biggest con job this nation has ever experienced, is the idea that a person's skin color has anything to do with one's culture or their abilities to learn, and one's willingness to learn. It doesn't.

People should be gathering together based upon their cultures, characters, standard's, and compatibilities found in such things. It matters not what color anyone is. People should never be forced to send their children into situations that are incompatible to their child's parenting received, their standards received, and their belief systems gained.

The laws on the books protecting all are to be honored, so law breakers should be punished based upon the law as it applies to all, but freedom of choice should be reinstated where no one is being forced to be around another if they are incompatible with each other based upon their beliefs and standards kept.

Example : Gangs or gang culture has since been able to form in schools over the years, and anyone thinking that it is acceptable to send their children into any environment where that sort of thing exist needs their head examined big time.

Any kind of bad culture being found inside a school, and where that bad culture is incompatible to your child's up bringing and teaching, should be recognized immediately, and you as a parent should retain the right of choice in the matter always. This hasn't been the case for the poor folks whom still have a pride in their children, and still believe in their children's futures. This has to change, and choice reinstated.

Go on folks, and throw the race card if think that this is what this is, because you would be wrong in thinking that. It's all about standard's, culture, and being all that one can be if educated in the right compatible environment's. This pertains to all colors who seek the same types of environment's in education and learning to learn or be educated in, otherwise where blacks, whites, and other races voluntarily choose to go to school together as American's, and it to be based upon their belief systems, and not based upon their color's ever. This works, and it is right.

Forcing people together is a huge blunder in which this nation has engaged in, and it needs to change. Any evidence of gang culture or gangs in schools or anyother bad thing that families are against for their children to then be exposed too, should be honored in their choices to not participate in such environments. This should be supported and honored by the government, and by the school systems that one is being driven to participate in or voluntarily participating in.

Freedom must be restored in this country or corrections made where wrongs have gone on, and this in regards to the children and their futures wished for.

But MM! Big Gov say:

I am with you.

Good post...... The whole problem in this country it seems, is this crazy idea in which the government has gotten over the years, where as it forces people together in hopes to save one part of the equation through the sacrifices of another part of the equation.

This has been proven a disaster in some ways now. Yeah our children are still for the most part making it through in the situation's, but at what cost to them and their potential futures has it cost or is it being achieved ?? The stats on drop out rates and/or etc should spell it out perfectly over the years, and it is that the loss to this nation has been costly over time. It's all ok though, because it is just swept under the rug in hopes that the future generations will somehow heal this stuff on their own somewhere down the line.

No one wants to deal with cultural differences that are incompatible to one's expectations of their child's future, and in dealing with different sets of standard's in which families and their children experience negativiely due to the different ideologies, belief system's and standard's in play.., The biggest con job this nation has ever experienced, is the idea that a person's skin color has anything to do with one's culture or their abilities to learn, and one's willingness to learn. It doesn't.

People should be gathering together based upon their cultures, characters, standard's, and compatibilities found in such things. It matters not what color anyone is. People should never be forced to send their children into situations that are incompatible to their child's parenting received, their standards received, and their belief systems gained.

The laws on the books protecting all are to be honored, so law breakers should be punished based upon the law as it applies to all, but freedom of choice should be reinstated where no one is being forced to be around another if they are incompatible with each other based upon their beliefs and standards kept.

Example : Gangs or gang culture has since been able to form in schools over the years, and anyone thinking that it is acceptable to send their children into any environment where that sort of thing exist needs their head examined big time.

Any kind of bad culture being found inside a school, and where that bad culture is incompatible to your child's up bringing and teaching, should be recognized immediately, and you as a parent should retain the right of choice in the matter always. This hasn't been the case for the poor folks whom still have a pride in their children, and still believe in their children's futures. This has to change, and choice reinstated.

Go on folks, and throw the race card if think that this is what this is, because you would be wrong in thinking that. It's all about standard's, culture, and being all that one can be if educated in the right compatible environment's. This pertains to all colors who seek the same types of environment's in education and learning to learn or be educated in, otherwise where blacks, whites, and other races voluntarily choose to go to school together as American's, and it to be based upon their belief systems, and not based upon their color's ever. This works, and it is right.

Forcing people together is a huge blunder in which this nation has engaged in, and it needs to change. Any evidence of gang culture or gangs in schools or anyother bad thing that families are against for their children to then be exposed too, should be honored in their choices to not participate in such environments. This should be supported and honored by the government, and by the school systems that one is being driven to participate in or voluntarily participating in.

Freedom must be restored in this country or corrections made where wrongs have gone on, and this in regards to the children and their futures wished for.
Somewhat of an example I'm talking about is in this video when it comes to being color blind, and attempting to live in compatibility to each other again.. Great video I thought.

Forum List

Back