Caught DK SUDDETH in a lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATTN: Non-hostile "Sir Evil". Please explain "Your Rules" to me. Please take as much space as needed. I guess I must of missed the section on "Sir Evils Rules":boobies:

Gee Wally, how does someone with a name like Sir Evil maintain such a polite, good natured attitude.

Well Beaver, it goes back many many years to a time when people had choices about the words they selected and carefully chose their words before just spewing out liquified snot.

I see.

Beaver, you've had the rules explained to you, you've even read them.

I don't care that you felt the need to call long distance to prove me wrong, kudos to you, but knock the shit off.

maybe you should emial them a copy of the rules before they can actually get access to post

BAN?? hasn't come that close yet. I'm curious as to see how far he would go to prove his point. I'm going to have to scheme up something pretty clever for it.

Well, I just re-reread the rules and I guess I'm guilty of flaming. I'd be honored to get thrown off this web-site. It wouldn't be the first nor the last.

MoveOn.Org threw me off theirs for two weeks once because they couldn't stand the heat. It appears USMB fills the same way. Unless everyone is marching to the same drum beat, there's no room for any other opinion or dissention. Typical leftwingers.

At first glance I thought this was an interesting site until all of my thread responses were coming back with a 100% liberal ideology. That's okay, it's just that it should be known that this is a MoveOn.org clone, save for the Adult section.

You guys love egging me on, but when I try and respond (intelligently) you to tell me to: "Fuck off", "Shut up", "Go away", "Asshole", "You know where the door is", etc, etc, etc.

And yes DK, It took all but 3 minutes to prove my point and to prove you wrong. I picked up my phone and dialed 411. You've got to love technology.

Hey Beav, what to you get when you mix dried apricots and liberals?

Gee Wally I give up!

Canned fruits :beer:

Wally you're going too far now, you're going to get me thrown off this web-site for patent infringement. Please stop it!

At first glance I thought this was an interesting site until all of my thread responses were coming back with a 100% liberal ideology. That's okay, it's just that it should be known that this is a MoveOn.org clone, save for the Adult section.
well feel free to move on over the the *CENSORED*

It's a two way street pal. I'm only responding and defending myself. Like an earlier person said, "if you don't like what your reading, don't read it". Does that make sense?

I didn't think so.

DK DIDN'T LIE...DK DIDN'T LIE...DK DIDN'T LIE. I'm sorry DK for calling you a liar. But I'm not sorry for taking you to the mat.

Sincerely,
Half nelson

Originally posted by The Beaver
It's a two way street pal. I'm only responding and defending myself. Like an earlier person said, "if you don't like what your reading, don't read it". Does that make sense?

I didn't think so.

DK DIDN'T LIE...DK DIDN'T LIE...DK DIDN'T LIE. I'm sorry DK for calling you a liar. But I'm not sorry for taking you to the mat.

Sincerely,
Half nelson

I'm not sorry either. apology accepted. no hard feelings.

;)

now i still dont understand how he is a liar from his personal experience. and unless you yourself was there at that time you dont have a leg to stand on.

Johnney, what does "well feel free to move on over the the blue ho"? Is this greek, latin or aramaic? I thought this was an English only chat site.

I give up with you tongue twisting toddlers. I need to go shopping for Preparation H. For me to sit here and respond all day to your glib remarks is just too much.

You guys want others to believe that because sometime in the year 2000 the Texas Catholic Charity's organization turned away people that weren't Catholic-- because of the larger then normal demands placed on this agency-- means that Catholic Charity's only serves Catholics. What I'm saying is this is not true. Typically CC will help anyone, provided they have the resources to do so.

My god what eles do you want, the Pope's blood. This is charity folks it doesn't grow on trees. But when it does, you don't need to be Catholic to get it. How simple of a concept is that.

If this is not clear .....do not respond with another posting because I am done with this topic as of now. If you want to call me and discuss it, call me at 805-568-1620 and ask for Beaver.

Wally, I think the real issue here is that everyone commenting today hates Catholics, not wheather a charity helps people or not.

Beav, I get that sense too. Oh well! maybe we should just be quiet and go about mowing the lawn.

Hey Wally,

Ya Beav,

Do you think we'd be liked if we change to Kwanza? Maybe.

I have but one simple question.....ok, more than one.
(and it IS out of pure, simple curiousity...nothing more)

OK, youre right B. Well done. yahoo. yay. etc etc etc :rolleyes:

Do you feel better. avenged, at peace??? What is/was your motive here and why would you waste so much of your precious time? Im assuming its precious because I know mine is. Youve spent so much time on this that it leads one to wonder, do you have anything better to do with it [time].

Im kind of shaking my head at your posting a phone number to get in touch with you.....but hey - your option. I'll be interested at knowing if anyone called you and who it was.
None of my business, I know - but enquiring minds...

oooops - I messed up

Just had it pointed out to me thta the # wasnt Beav's

Thats what I get for trying to limit my caffeine LOL

:p:

Their once was boy name Joe

who had a very large toe

he went throught the woods

to deliver his goods

and the crows pecked on his toes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List