Caught DK SUDDETH in a lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Beaver

I was reading today (3/23/2004) some old postings from an earlier thread I generated regarding my opinion why America is on the decline, date March 16th. Like always the original topic took a turn and people were debating a variety of issues. One posting from DK SUDDETH stated that (she/he?) had a problem with religious organizations helping the poor because of their requisite to be a member of that organization in order to receive help. DK's paraphrased example: In order to get help from Catholic Charity's you have to be Catholic. WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! This is absolutely untrue and false. Nice try DK. Catholic Charity's helps anyone and everyone irrespective of their religious or non-religious belief. They do not ask what religion you are when you ask for help. I know this as factual. I personally have volunteered my time and money with Catholic Charity's here in Santa Barbara for over 5 years and have never, ever seen anyone turned away. Period. They help based on each individuals needs at NO EXPENSE TO THE POOR WHATSOEVER.

I'm not sure if DK is just ignorant to the facts, or if DK, like most neo-coms, repeat lies until they become truth. Only DK knows this.

"Bringing truth forward allows untruths to go backwards"
----- An original Beaver quote----

What's up with this thread? and why start it?

I agree with Evil - I too am Catholic, and I have seen some of the so called charities. Most of which you did need to be Catholic to receive, and yes, Money too has become a style as well. But, this is no reason to start and state this in a thread! you want to pinpoint something like this, why not PM him and leave it between you two?

Originally posted by The Beaver
I was reading today (3/23/2004) some old postings from an earlier thread I generated regarding my opinion why America is on the decline, date March 16th. Like always the original topic took a turn and people were debating a variety of issues. One posting from DK SUDDETH stated that (she/he?) had a problem with religious organizations helping the poor because of their requisite to be a member of that organization in order to receive help. DK's paraphrased example: In order to get help from Catholic Charity's you have to be Catholic. WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! This is absolutely untrue and false. Nice try DK. Catholic Charity's helps anyone and everyone irrespective of their religious or non-religious belief. They do not ask what religion you are when you ask for help. I know this as factual. I personally have volunteered my time and money with Catholic Charity's here in Santa Barbara for over 5 years and have never, ever seen anyone turned away. Period. They help based on each individuals needs at NO EXPENSE TO THE POOR WHATSOEVER.

I'm not sure if DK is just ignorant to the facts, or if DK, like most neo-coms, repeat lies until they become truth. Only DK knows this.

"Bringing truth forward allows untruths to go backwards"
----- An original Beaver quote----

In my experience with catholic charities they have always asked, if you're not a member of a catholic church somewhere they will point you to the state.

Please point out how I LIED!!!!!!!!!! :lame2: :gay: :asshole:

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
In my experience with catholic charities they have always asked, if you're not a member of a catholic church somewhere they will point you to the state.

Please point out how I LIED!!!!!!!!!! :lame2: :gay: :asshole:

:lame2: :gay: :asshole: <----- that is classic!!! :clap:

And Beaver, you'll note that I took DK to task for that statement already. His reply was adequate, IMO.

Originally posted by gop_jeff
:lame2: :gay: :asshole: <----- that is classic!!! :clap:

And Beaver, you'll note that I took DK to task for that statement already. His reply was adequate, IMO.
one could almsot have a conversation with smilies...lol

SIR EVIL...MTNBIKER...JANEENG:
(I hope this answers your questions)

I don't think my statement was harsh at all.
Re: everyone entitled to an opinion, no kidding. Re: Catholic church only interested in money. Perhaps. What's wrong w/money. The ACLU is all about money too, so is every other organization I can think of.

All I was referring to when I created a new thread was that DK made a comment about Catholic Charity's only helping Catholics through their service organizations. Again, this is totally not true.

The reason I started a new thread and not a reply is that my original thread was more than two weeks old and DK's reply was about 25 deep and I felt nobody reads the old stuff.

DK: Call it lying, call it ignorance, call it misinformed, call it an agenda, call it stupity, call it lameness. It's your call!

No they won't point you to the State unless you have a mental problem and are wielding a knife at some one. AGAIN, IF YOU ARE IN NEED, SAY LIKE HUNGRY, OR YOU NEED SHELTER, OR YOU NEED HELP MAKING RENT, OR YOU NEED A NEW PAIR OF PANTS, OR YOU NEED TO ARRANGE A RIDE TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT--CATHOLIC CHARITY'S DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR RELIGIOUS BACKGROUND. THEY NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL ASK IF YOU'RE CATHOLIC. THEY DO NOT ASK IF YOU CAN RETURN THE FAVOR. THEY DO NOT ASK FOR YOU TO CONVERT TO CATHOLICISM. ALL THEY ASK IS: CAN......WE.....HELP......YOU!
I know most of you would like to prove that Catholic Charity's is a scam and that they only want to help other Catholics and that they turn away the bulk of people who really need help. I know you guys would like others to believe that Mother Superior is at the front gate to all Catholic Charity's with a sawed-off shotgun telling all non-believers to get the hell off our property unless you become Catholic. This is not to say the church is beneath criticism, it just says that at this time DK does not know what he is repeating.

Sir Evil-I'll stop responding when I'm damn good and ready. There are no limits to how often I can respond. By the way that happened to be my very first response. Maybe I'll just cut off my fingers to please everyone.

Whoa!!!!!! DK is a moderator--- therefore beyond reproach. I must leave now and attend confession since I have made a mortal sin through insubordination of the all-mighty DK.

BREAKING "DK" NEWS: Texas Catholic Charity's is turning away all non-Catholics by the boat-load. Millions are going hungry in the streets of Waco. The Honor Guard has been brought in to squash the rebellion. Hundreds have been rounded up and taken to an underground bunker near the Vatican. The US Government is considering nuking all Catholic churches within its borders and may consider doing the same in Mexico.

DK: Your simple statement doesn't fly. It's like simply saying; here in California the color of the Pacific ocean is yellow because I say so. Nice try. But by just saying that the Texas branch of Catholic Charity's had different requirements doesn't make it so.

By the way DK, I just got off the phone with Catholic Charity's in Austin, Texas (512-836-1213) and was told that YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE CATHOLIC IN ORDER TO RECEIVE HELP. Although it does appear the quantity of assistance in Texas that Catholic Charity can provide is limited.

512-836-1213:bye1:

Originally posted by The Beaver
SIR EVIL...MTNBIKER...JANEENG:
(I hope this answers your questions)

The reason I started a new thread and not a reply is that my original thread was more than two weeks old and DK's reply was about 25 deep and I felt nobody reads the old stuff.

DK: Call it lying, call it ignorance, call it misinformed, call it an agenda, call it stupity, call it lameness. It's your call!
I'm actually trying to help you out here Beaver. When replying or quoting a post that thread is moved up to the top of the board.

So your thinking that people do not read older threads may be true, a new reply will bring the thread to the top and give it attention.

The starting of this new thread made it appear you were on a witch hunt for DK.

Ok beaver, let me more direct and specific with you since you require absolute detail on the issue.

Here in the mid cities area, on or near march of 2000, catholic charities directed people to the state of texas for assistance because they had members of their own organization they needed to attend to.

Note to all here - beaver actually called catholic charities in austin texas to prove to the USMB that I LIED about my previous statement concerning catholic charities. He has successfully finished his 'liberal hunt'.

do you feel better now beaver? wally wants to go play in the back yard with you. :gives:

RADIO GRAFFITI:

Since my original comments have been conveniently distracted by a slew of carefully crafted flim-flam, ubiquitous conjecture, hypnotic hyperbole and tit-for-tat testosterone, I guess I'll just go back to re-reading all the rules I'm breaking on this censored chat room and reappear as Saint Acepsimas or perhaps the anti-gladiatorial Saint Almachius.

Gee Wally you sure know how to make freinds. Well Beav it's all in the wrist action.:confused:

I just happened to look at Beav's profile, it says he lives in santa barbara CA.

you called austin texas just to prove you were right and I was wrong? :wtf:

RWA, I think you've met your match :laugh:

Sir Evil----"Follow Our Rules"

Since when is USM your baby.

I've read "The Rules" and if I want to forward more thought on something, I'll do it.

If you want to show me the door, just throw me the key.

If you have something constructive to say I'll throw you a microphone.

Well the waves were 5-7' this morning in front of my house, I think I'll wax up for the afternoon sesh. Just to release some of the steam ya-no. It's getting hot in here.:bye1: Chow for now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back