Caucus of Corruption

All very old news, boys. Now you can go back to Obama's "race baiting" !! At least that's only a week old!!

Boys and girls...if only one party was corrupt don't you think the other party could do something about it?

Boys and girls...if only one party was corrupt don't you think the other party could do something about it?

Hey kid I hope that you will post legit corruption on the Republican side.....You will find they got their ass kicked out of office. Not elevated to a higher level.:cuckoo:

Hey kid I hope that you will post legit corruption on the Republican side.....You will find they got their ass kicked out of office. Not elevated to a higher level.:cuckoo:

Surely you don't imagine that I think the Republicans aren't up to their hips in political graft?

But since the Dems are equally beholden to that system of pay to play politics, the system is never truly taken to task.

What we see when we see some POL doing a perp walk, are those fools who are merely foolish enough to exceed the normal (entirely legal) system of corruption that we call politics as usual.

Surely you don't imagine that I think the Republicans aren't up to their hips in political graft?

But since the Dems are equally beholden to that system of pay to play politics, the system is never truly taken to task.

What we see when we see some POL doing a perp walk, are those fools who are merely foolish enough to exceed the normal (entirely legal) system of corruption that we call politics as usual.

Where is the outrage by the Democrap party?
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back