Caucasian Law Enforcement Association.

You saw this with your own two eyes?

Some of the things that are said on this board are pretty incredible.

I'm not an expert on what school nurses can and can't do but it wasn't so long ago that I was in high school and they wouldn't even give you Tylenol for a headache or cramps, so... yeah, I can't see why they'd even have needles around.

Flu shots. There were a couple of years where they were giving them out at schools because of the horrific flu outbreaks that were being predicted. You needed a parent's note, but they were pretty loosely administered. The community also ran blood drives from time to time from the schools the nurses would be involved during the day. So I'm guessing that could also be a possibility.

Mr Joyce, I work for an agency that provides in-home services to the elderly in our county. My job is to schedule the services and send the homemakers who provide the services. We do light housekeeping, personal care and respite service. We are non-medical so we cannot lift a client or administer medications. I have been doing this job since 1990. I'm telling you this b/c I want you to know that I am a Black person who is not relying on the government to take care of me and neither did my parents. My father was a porter on the L&N railroad until his back gave out and he couldn't lift baggages anymore. My mother did daywork, cleaning White women's houses. She also worked in nursing homes. My parents told me that if you want to make it in this world you have to earn it and that's what I have always done. I was married for over 20 yrs...my husband died of heart failure in 2007. I know I don't have to explain myself to you but I want to for some reason and I don't know why, I just have to. I hope you understand.

Plenty of black folks work hard, I know that. Some white folks don't, I know that, too. I just think that in general, whites are the ones getting screwed in America today. We're becoming the minority, we pay a lot in taxes to support other groups, and we have nobody who will stick up for us -- NOBODY. Not one politician in Congress would say "Hey, what about whites"?

I think that's wrong, and I would like to see that change.

You have evidence that cops moonlight dealing drugs?

Strangely enough this just happened the other day:
Daily Herald | Cop from North Aurora charged with dealing drugs from squad

Seriously bruh, where the Hell do you live? Why is it that every post I've seen you post in you seem completely detached from reality? You assume all black people live in broken down ghettos and then you assume that all police officers are just wonderful great people. Some are, some aren't. Why is it so hard to believe that cops working in neighborhoods full of drugs making bad pay with kids to feed might be tempted to get in on the drug trade themselves? Do you know how many narcotics narc officers confiscate on a daily basis? Do you know how much money they could make just off what they confiscate? Yeah, it's reality, there are cops especially in the cities that deal drugs. I've see it with my own two eyes, on a regular basis.

We had a police officer that worked at my high school who was arrested during school hours because some teachers were concerned that the officer was recruiting students to deal drugs for him, and I know this was going on for a fact because I used to hang out with most of the kids dealing for him. The shit was going on for years, and the principal was letting it go and covering it up because the assistant principles would buy weed from the students, which I saw first hand because they used to come around a neighborhood I used to play football in after school. Of course the principle and assistant principles never got caught, and I'm not sure what happened to the officer, but he's not working at the school anymore.

Again, there's a lot of temptation in being a police officer in a major city. I'm not even blaming them for it, members of that profession take a lot of shit for low pay. It's an obvious temptation and nobody's perfect. Who'd a thought... police are freaking human.:rolleyes:

"That's why a good few of them resort to drug dealing on the side." Your words.

I asked for evidence and you present an article from some other city. There's no doubt in my mind that some cops do bad things, but you make it sound as if the reason why cops sell drugs is because they have shitty jobs. And you have no evidence of that.

All you have is opinion and the occasion bad cop that got caught. For every you tell about bad cops I could match with five stories about bad blacks. Before you start worryjng about what the cops do or don't do, you should clean up your own back yard.

While African Americans comprise 13.5% of the U.S. Population, 43% of all murder victims in 2007 were African American, 93.1% of whom were killed were African Americans.

The statistics tell a tragic story. According to federal crime figures, homicide is the leading cause of death among African-American males aged 15 to 34. They also indicate that between 1976 and 2004, 94 percent of black murder victims were killed by black offenders.

fucking racist

Strangely enough this just happened the other day:
Daily Herald | Cop from North Aurora charged with dealing drugs from squad

Seriously bruh, where the Hell do you live? Why is it that every post I've seen you post in you seem completely detached from reality? You assume all black people live in broken down ghettos and then you assume that all police officers are just wonderful great people. Some are, some aren't. Why is it so hard to believe that cops working in neighborhoods full of drugs making bad pay with kids to feed might be tempted to get in on the drug trade themselves? Do you know how many narcotics narc officers confiscate on a daily basis? Do you know how much money they could make just off what they confiscate? Yeah, it's reality, there are cops especially in the cities that deal drugs. I've see it with my own two eyes, on a regular basis.

We had a police officer that worked at my high school who was arrested during school hours because some teachers were concerned that the officer was recruiting students to deal drugs for him, and I know this was going on for a fact because I used to hang out with most of the kids dealing for him. The shit was going on for years, and the principal was letting it go and covering it up because the assistant principles would buy weed from the students, which I saw first hand because they used to come around a neighborhood I used to play football in after school. Of course the principle and assistant principles never got caught, and I'm not sure what happened to the officer, but he's not working at the school anymore.

Again, there's a lot of temptation in being a police officer in a major city. I'm not even blaming them for it, members of that profession take a lot of shit for low pay. It's an obvious temptation and nobody's perfect. Who'd a thought... police are freaking human.:rolleyes:

"That's why a good few of them resort to drug dealing on the side." Your words.

I asked for evidence and you present an article from some other city. There's no doubt in my mind that some cops do bad things, but you make it sound as if the reason why cops sell drugs is because they have shitty jobs. And you have no evidence of that.

All you have is opinion and the occasion bad cop that got caught. For every you tell about bad cops I could match with five stories about bad blacks. Before you start worryjng about what the cops do or don't do, you should clean up your own back yard.

While African Americans comprise 13.5% of the U.S. Population, 43% of all murder victims in 2007 were African American, 93.1% of whom were killed were African Americans.

The statistics tell a tragic story. According to federal crime figures, homicide is the leading cause of death among African-American males aged 15 to 34. They also indicate that between 1976 and 2004, 94 percent of black murder victims were killed by black offenders.

fucking racist

If the truth makes me a racist , so be it.

Forum List

Back