Caucaisians in the US should stop hating colored- people!

I've been looking around trying to find an incredibly offensive, racist post.

Why is it that we white people have to give up everything to you fucking ugly mother fuckers? We whites make up 8 percent of the worlds population, but make 60 percent of the global wealth for the last 2,500 years. We made or invented the road, computer, car, train, electrics, engine, Calculus, Physics, chemistry, democracy, republicanism, airplane, and a million other thing. The main reason for the longer lifes of the modern human being is because of what the white man has made for this world in the advancements in medicine. What the fuck has the wet back brought to this world? Besides cheap labor in the fields? What has the majority of negro's being that there are in fact more negro's on earth then whites brought? They don't even make a ten thousandth of the advancements and wealth as white man does; does that mean that they are just stupid or lazy as fucking hell?. White man should be thanked for what he does for humanity because everytime something bad happens to you worthless people he is always there to aid your asses and your lifes are billion times better then it would be otherwise through his vast amounts of inventions he has given you bastards..It should be you third worlders that should pay the white man for what he has given to you, but I don't expect you will ever do that...You should also hope to god that the white man is healthy in numbers to keep doing that, unless you wish to get it all handed to you and we all know you couldn't keep what the white man built together for long.

You fucking third worlders come here saying how you went to make your lifes better for your self's without even looking into the mirror at the real reason why your country was a crap hole. You never do anything to better it. You expect the white man to pay this for you and give you fucking aid. The white man has every reason to look down on your sorry asses until you prove him other wise.

Until then fuck you!

Found one!

The truth hurts does it. Why the fuck do whites get the blame for everything, but all these people can do is blame and bitch. Stick it where the sun don't shine.

You know a thing or two about blaming and bitching.

Why is it that we white people have to give up everything to you fucking ugly mother fuckers? We whites make up 8 percent of the worlds population, but make 60 percent of the global wealth for the last 2,500 years. We made or invented the road, computer, car, train, electrics, engine, Calculus, Physics, chemistry, democracy, republicanism, airplane, and a million other thing. The main reason for the longer lifes of the modern human being is because of what the white man has made for this world in the advancements in medicine. What the fuck has the wet back brought to this world? Besides cheap labor in the fields? What has the majority of negro's being that there are in fact more negro's on earth then whites brought? They don't even make a ten thousandth of the advancements and wealth as white man does; does that mean that they are just stupid or lazy as fucking hell?. White man should be thanked for what he does for humanity because everytime something bad happens to you worthless people he is always there to aid your asses and your lifes are billion times better then it would be otherwise through his vast amounts of inventions he has given you bastards..It should be you third worlders that should pay the white man for what he has given to you, but I don't expect you will ever do that...You should also hope to god that the white man is healthy in numbers to keep doing that, unless you wish to get it all handed to you and we all know you couldn't keep what the white man built together for long.

You fucking third worlders come here saying how you went to make your lifes better for your self's without even looking into the mirror at the real reason why your country was a crap hole. You never do anything to better it. You expect the white man to pay this for you and give you fucking aid. The white man has every reason to look down on your sorry asses until you prove him other wise.

Until then fuck you!

Oh waaahhh.... I'm thinking its ignorant and bigoted attitudes like yours that prompt initiation of threads like this.

Until then fuck you!

Oh waaahhh.... I'm thinking its ignorant and bigoted attitudes like yours that prompt initiation of threads like this.

Care to point out where he was factually incorrect?

I hope to read your response when I return here next Tuesday. I have a long weekend in Arizona planned. I'm going to drop a few grand on the nice folks. :)

Last edited:

Until then fuck you!

I hope to read your response when I return here next Tuesday. I have a long weekend in Arizona planned. I'm going to drop a few grand on the nice folks. :)

You're a lost cause if you agree with Matthew on issues of race, or well anything else.

Everyone can be as bigotted and hateful and demanding as they mother fucking went, but whites have to die and get ate by penguins. Whites are not the ones that should be getting the blame.

You must be retarded?
Abso-fucking-lutely.
Especially the ones that want to keep "certain inalienable rights" away from others whilst claiming them for their self.

You brag of the accomplishments of whites.
Problem is that these accomplishments came at the expense of the slaughter, rape, and pillaging of other races.

Just using America as an example, we stole it from the Natives and built it with the blood of Africans and then the Chinese.

You must be so fucking proud.
:clap2:

We sure as hell didn't have to give them any rights and they never developed that inside of their lands. So who's to judge? So your saying that you would rather that north America had never been discovered or developed??? Name one piece of land on gods earth that has not had slaughter you leftist piece of horse shit. Name it. All races did it included your native Americans to other tribes.

Of course in your little mind that is only a white thing. Whites where the ones that had the brains that built the advance world into a half way workable world we have now.

Here's something that should really put you over the top and start running as fast as you can toward the North Pole.

Skulls confirm we're all out of Africa | Reuters

Abso-fucking-lutely.
Especially the ones that want to keep "certain inalienable rights" away from others whilst claiming them for their self.

You brag of the accomplishments of whites.
Problem is that these accomplishments came at the expense of the slaughter, rape, and pillaging of other races.

Just using America as an example, we stole it from the Natives and built it with the blood of Africans and then the Chinese.

You must be so fucking proud.
:clap2:

We sure as hell didn't have to give them any rights and they never developed that inside of their lands. So who's to judge? So your saying that you would rather that north America had never been discovered or developed??? Name one piece of land on gods earth that has not had slaughter you leftist piece of horse shit. Name it. All races did it included your native Americans to other tribes.

Of course in your little mind that is only a white thing. Whites where the ones that had the brains that built the advance world into a half way workable world we have now.

I'm not a leftist, but...........Antartica

There's more polar bears than brown bears there.

"We" don't give rights.
These "certain inalienable rights" are "endowed" to us "by our Creator".
You don't get to pick and chose who gets them and who doesn't.

:lol: Leftist :lol:
That's a first!!!
:lol:

Possibly, but name another people that ever worked as hard for fairness just to get shit on then white people? :confused:

You were complaining about the education level which dropped starting in the 60's, and I'm thinking you skipped schooling altogether.

Until then fuck you!

The percentages used hardly are the point; in fact, they justify the opposite point of view that blacks have historically been surpressed.

Have a nice weekend. Don't forget to bring your gun. I'm sure there are a few illegal Mexicans you'd love to brag that you scared the shit out of.

The percentages used hardly are the point; in fact, they justify the opposite point of view that blacks have historically been surpressed.

Have a nice weekend. Don't forget to bring your gun. I'm sure there are a few illegal Mexicans you'd love to brag that you scared the shit out of.

Hey now, I'm going to AZ in August, and damn right I'm taking plenty of firepower.

Isn't that stereotyping shit getting old? Or are you just fishing for a response? White man, stop hating ? What about, shut your fucking ignorant dumbass mouth and stop presuming answers and actually step foot out on a street with real people (Negroes even)? Jesus Christ, shut up.

Hey now, I'm going to AZ in August, and damn right I'm taking plenty of firepower.

Bring it bitch. We will be wating and believe me, we have a little firepower ourselves. :cool:

You're a lost cause if you agree with Matthew on issues of race, or well anything else.

You're an idiot. I asked a simple question and it requires a simple answer.

I believe the point he was making is that whites represent a small percentage of humans but have accounted for most of mankinds advancements.

BTW I do carry a weapon, but it's not to scare anyone, it's to defend me and/or my loved ones from those that would wish us harm.

Forum List

Back