Cats

Just one? I must be pretty greedy.

Remember, greed is good

I have found the only person I want to have as my "pet"

Muchkin is just like her however - very loving, and very wonderful to be with - except she has four legs

Attachments

• $cat farm part III-18.jpg
    $cat farm part III-18.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 50
  • $dec cat pics-03.jpg
    $dec cat pics-03.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 48
  • $dec cat pics-07.jpg
    $dec cat pics-07.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 48
Remember, greed is good

I have found the only person I want to have as my "pet"

Muchkin is just like her however - very loving, and very wonderful to be with - except she has four legs

Since the poisoned pet food recall, it might be to Muchkins benefit to consider this natural pet food. You can have it delivered to your door (shipping is free).
It may seem strange to you at first, but the food does need for you to add meat. You can use canned mackerel, salmon, or tuna. Also boiled chicken with the bones removed is good. You can get more information by calling (free) the people at the company. Their website is http://www.sojos.com/
The price isn't bad considering that you use less than you would of mass produced commercial cat food. The ingredients are healthful and will hopefully add some time to Munckins life span.

I have 3 cats... Two Bengal Cat boys and a Norwegian Forest Cat girl. They boys are both 5, the girl is 16. All three live inside and quite frankly, rule our roost.

You all know that olde saying, I'm sure... :eusa_think:

Dogs have owners, cats have staff!

Forum List

Back