Cats vs. Dogs

Stitchman said:
If there was a war against dogs and cats, who would win? just curious.

Cats, obviously. Dogs can be tricked into doing anything with food.

Dogs have snarling jaws of death.

Besides, the cats would be too busy, you know, sleeping and licking themselves.

Stitchman said:
If there was a war against dogs and cats, who would win? just curious.

Between dogs and cats?
Hmm... are lions and tigers cats? Have to go with the cats...

I've seen firsthand, however, some of these mistreated pitbulls, raised to be vicious killers...

JayW said:
Between dogs and cats?
Hmm... are lions and tigers cats? Have to go with the cats...

I've seen firsthand, however, some of these mistreated pitbulls, raised to be vicious killers...
exactly! thats why id have to go with dogs. its where the breeds like pits and large breeds like norweigens(sp?) and rots and the rest like that would come in handy. and the most vicious of all, the dreaded ankle biter

Johnney said:
exactly! thats why id have to go with dogs. its where the breeds like pits and large breeds like norweigens(sp?) and rots and the rest like that would come in handy. and the most vicious of all, the dreaded ankle biter
today i seen another reason why dogs would kick butt!
went to do an upgrade and add an additional cable box to someones house. i seen the biggest rot id ever seen before in my life! he had to weigh 150 easy. maybe more. he put his feet on my box of cable and looked down at me. now im not tall by any stretch of the imagination, a whole 5'9".
then he wanted to play. he got excited and walked between my legs and tried to take me for a ride i guess. but knocked me over...lol

Johnney said:
went to do an upgrade and add an additional cable box to someones house. i seen the biggest rot id ever seen before in my life! he had to weigh 150 easy. maybe more. he put his feet on my box of cable and looked down at me. now im not tall by any stretch of the imagination, a whole 5'9".
then he wanted to play. he got excited and walked between my legs and tried to take me for a ride i guess. but knocked me over...lol

Sorry Johnny ,
Pound for pound , nothing is going to compete with a cat . If that Rot was 150 pounds , you would have to put it up against a 150 pound mountain lion , the dog would be sliced to shreds . The speed and manueverability of the cat and all of it's weapons make it very difficult without a serious rifle and then you better not wound it . My twenty pound cat , if pissed , can inflict serious damage to me if I get a little rough with him , he usually warns me that I am pissing him off though .This is Felix not pissed .

It depends on the the nature of war between cats and dogs. I mean, if there is a literal war in which
the dogs and cats fight hand to hand, of course the dogs will win. If there is some other competition sort
of war, then no doubt dogs will win. :p
I'm in love with dogs.

sitarro said:
Then there are the cat / dog relationships that would be embarrassing to some .
Yes, it's a scandal!!! what will the neighbors think? :)

Tell me about it. It's a terrible problem that I have right now. I had a cat, then I got a puppy. The puppy grew up with that cat as her constant companion. No matter how they might fight, and they would fight like cats and dogs, they always ended up naptime by being cuddled up together. Then my old cat passed and my dog is inconsolable. It's been a month and she can't get over it. She has never been without that cat not until he died. She has been with that cat more than with me, when I went someplace she was never alone, Old Bubba was always with her.

Johnney said:

Sorry Johnny ,
Pound for pound , nothing is going to compete with a cat . If that Rot was 150 pounds , you would have to put it up against a 150 pound mountain lion , the dog would be sliced to shreds . The speed and manueverability of the cat and all of it's weapons make it very difficult without a serious rifle and then you better not wound it . My twenty pound cat , if pissed , can inflict serious damage to me if I get a little rough with him , he usually warns me that I am pissing him off though .This is Felix not pissed .

Have you seen the gator fighting cat? He takes them on two or three at a time.

Forum List

Back