Cats & Dogs

Borat

Rookie
Oct 27, 2009
can anybody explain why black people like dogs and don't like cats ?

Bass ?

I like dogs for protection. Otherwise besides protection I don't see the need for domesticated animals. So cats, would just be an unnecessary burden. I'm bout to get myself a doberman. Don't know if that's how all black people feel. But that's how I feel about it.

Cats are useful roommates, too, if you live in the country.

There's a theory that mankind could not have developed large civilizations without cats, ya know.

Domesticated (or at least cats that learned to tolerate living around people) made it possible for mankind to store grain because cats kept the rat populations out of the storage facilities.

No grain storage? No large civilization possible

And what was our First major world civilization?

Egypt... that most ancient civilization that we know of, and one that incidently also worshipped Cats.

sarchopagus.10112658_std.jpg

Cats are useful roommates, too, if you live in the country.

There's a theory that mankind could not have developed large civilizations without cats, ya know.

Domesticated (or at least cats that learned to tolerate living around people) made it possible for mankind to store grain because cats kept the rat populations out of the storage facilities.

No grain storage? No large civilization possible

And what was our First major world civilization?

Egypt... that most ancient civilization that we know of, and one that incidently also worshipped Cats.

sarchopagus.10112658_std.jpg

I don't live in the country. And I buy bread at the store. Hence no need for cats.:lol:

Forum List

Back