Cato and Koch brother about to settle who owns Cato

• Banned
because people like you think they are not partisan hacks

because people like you think they are not partisan hacks

So what if they are partisan, which I don't believe anyone has ever claimed.

You honestly believe the Koch Brothers want to rape your mother and murder you children (not that you have children).

The Cato Institute

Promoting public policy based on individual liberty, limited government, free markets, and peaceful international relations.

While I realize that's not important to rw's, you might want to pay a teensy weensy bit of attention to what the Kochs have in mind .......

Or not.

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzz

and we should care because....?

Oh brother.

You really need to do just a little bit of reading. Start by learning what CATO is and does as opposed to what the Kochs are after.

Really, WHAT are you rw's THINKING???

Oh, I need to start reading Dialy Kos and MoveOn.org to tell me what to think and believe.

I have a liberal friend, a college professor in fact, and he was going on and on about the Koch Brothers, the liberal's newest boogie man since Bush, about how they were responsible for high gas prices and on and on.

This is pathetic, liberals need a boogie man.

rich people are not supposed to be able to buy lies being spread to get their way

and we should care because....?

Oh brother.

You really need to do just a little bit of reading. Start by learning what CATO is and does as opposed to what the Kochs are after.

Really, WHAT are you rw's THINKING???

Please, enlighten us all. Let's hear your conspiracy theory on how the Koch Brothers are going to secretly take over the world.

Tell us what the Kochs are after, let's hear it.

Forum List

Back