Catholics & procreation question

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Serious question: How many/what % of Catholics are virgins until wed or married w/ an equal amt of children corresponding to the # of times the 'evil deed' was done?

IOW- is sex for procreation ONLY as the official word from on high (ROME) commands?

I ask because there is a lot of chatter on the board AS IF procreation was the only reason Catholics engaged in nocturnal gymnastics.

I think they will eventually have to admit that a minority practices their official stance and relent just as they did regarding the movement of the planets & the age of the earth. :eusa_eh:

What say you?

Serious question: How many/what % of Catholics are virgins until wed or married w/ an equal amt of children corresponding to the # of times the 'evil deed' was done?

IOW- is sex for procreation ONLY as the official word from on high (ROME) commands?

I ask because there is a lot of chatter on the board AS IF procreation was the only reason Catholics engaged in nocturnal gymnastics.

I think they will eventually have to admit that a minority practices their official stance and relent just as they did regarding the movement of the planets & the age of the earth. :eusa_eh:

What say you?

Most Catholics, I'd venture to say, were not virgins when they were wed.

As far as your other point regarding the number of times a couple has intercourse, you do realize that people can have sex even without birth control and not have a 100% pregnancy rate don't you?

In fact a woman is only able to get pregnant for a very short time period during her monthly cycle.

Last edited:
Catholics and procreation

Latin America practices devout Catholicism in the aspect of no birth control. Some countries would benefit greatly by ignoring this doctrine.

ETA: And at the same time embrace no premarital sex.

What say I? I say you're a fucking idiot.

ANOTHER non-answer. :clap2:

idiot

Back to the question. Following along w/ this line of reasoning, one would expect all Catholic, married couples to have at least 5+ children BUT this isn't the case is it :eusa_whistle:

Face it. This rule isn't being followed by a majority of the flock. :clap2:

What say you?

Nope...........I've known a few Catholics, and anyone remember those stories about Catholic high school chicks?

Nope...........she DEFINITELY wasn't a virgin when she got married after high school.

BTW- I'm just presenting the faux outrage of the non-issue being perpetuated by a few on the board. IOW- there cravenly using it as a political football.

Young girls in college & bveyond are going to have fun, why not let them be protected from any adverse consequences such as STD's which contraception has been shown to have the highest success rate? Don't even get me started on the effectiveness of abstinence (w/ the exception of CG ;) ) See: Bristol

Last edited:
What say I? I say you're a fucking idiot.

ANOTHER non-answer. :clap2:

idiot

Back to the question. Following along w/ this line of reasoning, one would expect all Catholic, married couples to have at least 5+ children BUT this isn't the case is it :eusa_whistle:

Face it. This rule isn't being followed by a majority of the flock. :clap2:

The reasons I ignored your stupid question are varied, but include:

You mention 'chatter' but provide no evidence of said 'chatter'.

Second, you seem to labor under the misapprehension that the issue between the Church and the Government is about birth control. It isn't. It is about the freedom to practice our religion.

Third, you seem unable to recognize the difference between the free choice of the individual and the official doctrine of the Church. Clearly, you are not Catholic. If you were, you would know that individual Catholics are encouraged to be guided by their conscience - to rely on their personal relationship with God to guide their choices.

Also.... you're an ignorant fuck.

Forum List

Back