Catholics are THE WORST at practicing the faith

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
You can criticise Islam all you want - but at least they are mostly true to their faith.

Catholics break the 10 Commandments all over the place.

Al Capone was a Catholic.

So are most of the gang/cartel leaders.

So was Hitler - by birth anyway. As was Himmler and Goebbels.

So you have stats or anything to verify this or is it just something you are assuming?

So you have stats or anything to verify this or is it just something you are assuming?

The whole picture.

Oh - I forgot to mention the Torture chambers of the Inquisition.

And burning women athe the stake for being witches.

And burning Joan of Arc at the stake.

And the Guillotines of the French Revolution.

All done by Catholics.

In the Holocaust - two thirds of Germany was Protestant - but the main leaders were Catholics.

The whole picture.

All done by Catholics.

In the Holocaust - two thirds of Germany was Protestant - but the main leaders were Catholics.

Protestants burned people at the stake too and the French Revolution was decidedly anti-clerical. Do you ever do any research before you post?

The whole picture.

All done by Catholics.

Protestants burned people at the stake too and the French Revolution was decidedly anti-clerical. Do you ever do any research before you post?

he checks the bottom of the bottle

The whole picture.

All done by Catholics.

he checks the bottom of the bottle

fuck off - dont do drugs

No, the worst are so called "Republican Christians".

Let him die

feed the poor and they will breed

applauding executions

education is for snobs

One wonders if their "God" is named "Satan".

Don't mind if I do - tonight is my designated get smashed/posting night.....................

U think I do this 24/7??

I used to have 6 figures at my disposal and I could have purchased all the drugs I wanted to.

Let him die

applauding executions

education is for snobs

What's it like going deeper and deeper into a fantasy world?

Let him die

applauding executions

education is for snobs

Deny people health insurance and let them suffer and die.
Make them work 20 hr days to put food on the table.

You can criticise Islam all you want - but at least they are mostly true to their faith.

Catholics break the 10 Commandments all over the place.

Al Capone was a Catholic.

So are most of the gang/cartel leaders.

So was Hitler - by birth anyway. As was Himmler and Goebbels.

So you can discredit the teachings and the truths about Catholicism by pointing how some who were born or baptized Catholic turned out to be devils? Either that or you point to a larger group of lazy ones who say they are Catholic but don't act much like a follower of Christ.

Wow. Good work. But where does that leave you? Did God assign you the job of "critic." One who has no obligations of his own except to tell everyone else why they are such bad persons?

You can give yourself all the credit in the world for being so clever, but in the end you too will die and be judged. Or are you "one of those" who thinks there is no God or life after death? (Those poor folks are to be pitied most of all.)

Note to you: The Catholic Church is made up of sinners. That means, they are not always right in their judgments and surely capable of doing something bad. But what choice did Jesus have in choosing who would be His church? Jesus did say that the gates of hell will not prevail against His Church, so you might want to note that, too. Despite its sins, its teachings remain the truth. Follow the teachings and you will find God, ultimately.

Isn't it amazing how the Godless show up around the end of the year to start spouting their unprovable nonsense? :(

Let him die

applauding executions

education is for snobs

What's it like going deeper and deeper into a fantasy world?

Fantasy? Which one is fantasy? Thank God for Republican debates and Youtube. It's all documented.

The whole picture.

All done by Catholics.

And meanwhile, they are still stoning people to death, and cutting off heads, in some of the ME countries.

Forum List

Back