Catholics are Christians?

Catholic Dogma is not based on TNT, it is based upon the Church's interpretation of TNT.
For instance, the Assumption of Mary Assumption of Mary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Since Eliyahu went to Heaven alive, The RCC also needed someone to go to Heaven alive.
No freaking originality at all.

TNT? Not sure what that is.

The New Testament?

Sounds good, people love abbreviations.

TSD

Catholic Dogma is not based on TNT, it is based upon the Church's interpretation of TNT.
For instance, the Assumption of Mary Assumption of Mary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Since Eliyahu went to Heaven alive, The RCC also needed someone to go to Heaven alive.

The New Testament?

TSD

DKWTM.

The New Testament?

TSD

DKWTM.

BTAL

I hope they have tennis courts
Wine
And plenty of board and card games....
So you hope that it's like an old folks home? :D

Pretty much! But healthy old folks, and non-confrontational types - only the "fun" and "optimistic" are allowed :)
Who will you debate then?

You wouldn't appreciate sunny days if there were no rainy days. You wouldn't appreciate the summer if you didn't have to suffer through the winter.

Well in Heaven I don't think it works like that.
I think it's all about God, and, I think everyone is very content living for God and in His Glory.
We don't like to do that here on Earth because we are in a sinful state. Selfish and self absorbed.
Maybe not even about your own selves but humans in general.
Putting them above our Creator. It's selfish.
I do believe in being humble and having humility.

I am the most humble man I know. :laugh:

Pretty much! But healthy old folks, and non-confrontational types - only the "fun" and "optimistic" are allowed :)

You wouldn't appreciate sunny days if there were no rainy days. You wouldn't appreciate the summer if you didn't have to suffer through the winter.

I think it's all about God, and, I think everyone is very content living for God and in His Glory.
We don't like to do that here on Earth because we are in a sinful state. Selfish and self absorbed.

Do you think Donald Trump knows humility?

I don't think any Presidential candidate knows humility. Trump is his lack diplomacy not his humility.

I remember singing that to my wife and her just laughing away...I'm not sure why. Lol!

What were you doing 13 billion years before you were born? Why would you believe it will be any different after you die?

Dwelling with God. I expect it to be the same after I die.
personally I expect it to involve more fly fishing and body surfing.......
Fly fishing in hell, now that's a new one. :lol:
it would be.......I will be fly fishing on the new earth......
Ok, so now you've made yourself a new planet to go to. :disbelief:
so you haven't read much about Christianity......I can understand that.....but don't you find that to be a handicap when you try to argue it?.......

I hope they have tennis courts
Wine
And plenty of board and card games....

what would there be to debate......everyone would have all the answers......

Dwelling with God. I expect it to be the same after I die.
so you haven't read much about Christianity......I can understand that.....but don't you find that to be a handicap when you try to argue it?.......
I sure as hell know more about Christianity than you do. Btw, are you back to responding only with insults and not on point because you have no proper answer?

I sure as hell know more about Christianity than you do.
lol....your posts here show you know very little about Christianity.....is this really the first you have heard of the new earth?....
"The New Earth is an expression used in the Book of Isaiah (Is 65:17 & 66:22), 2 Peter (2 Peter 3:13), and the Book of Revelation (Rev 21:1) in the Bible to describe the final state of redeemed humanity. It is one of the central doctrines of Christian eschatology and is referred to in the Nicene Creed as the world to come."

The New Earth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

lol....your posts here show you know very little about Christianity.....is this really the first you have heard of the new earth?....
"The New Earth is an expression used in the Book of Isaiah (Is 65:17 & 66:22), 2 Peter (2 Peter 3:13), and the Book of Revelation (Rev 21:1) in the Bible to describe the final state of redeemed humanity. It is one of the central doctrines of Christian eschatology and is referred to in the Nicene Creed as the world to come."

If ever the current religious beliefs about heaven and earth evolve into something rational, then there will be a new heaven and a new earth but only when and only because those former irrational and superstitious false beliefs about heaven and earth, the very same beliefs that you perpetuate, pass away because they have been abandoned.

Unfortunately, according to scripture, some people, because they lack the fundamental discipline of humility essential for repentance and foundational to redemption, will not be capable of making that transition from death to life... even if the majority of the dead should come out of their graves.

You wrote "new earth" no caps. Next time, write it properly if that's what you're trying to say.

You wrote "new earth" no caps. Next time, write it properly if that's what you're trying to say.
lol.....sure......that's what you meant to say.........

You've been schooled. Remember the lesson.

that's kinda like a guy who trips, then tells the fellow who gave him a hand up, "now I have taught you how to help people who have tripped".......

that's kinda like a guy who trips, then tells the fellow who gave him a hand up, "now I have taught you how to help people who have tripped".......
Not quite grasshopper, but you'll get there...

Forum List

Back