Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Others

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kristian

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2016
My old friend was roman catholic so I wonder who is most Catholics the country watch. I will have a quiz. 15 days trial.

• Banned
Hitler has good tradition some none Catholic in Austria and fault love with Germany. Then the march begins around 75 or 80 years back. But in finish line he gets trouble with Soviet Union and do suicide in a awsome bunker how wasn't good enough to victorious.

Hitler has good tradition some none Catholic in Austria and fault love with Germany. Then the march begins around 75 or 80 years back. But in finish line he gets trouble with Soviet Union and do suicide in a awsome bunker how wasn't good enough to victorious.

In 1932 live in Iceland - the country in the middle between Europe and America - 218 Catholics. Now live there 13000 Catholics. So the Catholics grew there around 6000% in only 85 years. This makes in 3*85=255 years about 21,600,000%. And this would mean if in the USA had lived in 1761 about 16 Catholics, then everyone in the USA today would be a Catholic.

Last edited:
In 1932 live in Iceland - the country in the middle between Europe and America - 218 Catholics. Now live there 13000 Catholics. So the Catholics grew there around 6000% in only 85 years. This makes in 3*85=255 years about 21,600,000%. And this would mean if in the USA lived in 1761 about 16 Catholics, then everyone in the USA today would be a Catholic.

Kristian----what is your mother tongue. not your fault---but it is hard to get your point... for example---what do you mean by
"none catholic Austria and fault love with Germany"

Who is Hitler?

Hitler was before Protestant in a big Catholics Austria and then he moved to Germany there today are over 40% Catholicism and over 45% Lutheran. And in Sweden here are 90% Lutheran and 1,3% Catholicism. 5% moslem here in Sweden. 2% Orthodox. 0,7% Buddism. And the rest are 1% Hindui, Jews and Africana.

Kristian, I have no idea what you are saying, other than you are asking some question about Catholics. Maybe you should ask someone who knows English to help you if you are going to post in an English-speaking forum.

Forum List

Back