Catholicism is truly the best religion going

Catholicism is a gay religion. Jesus is always portrayed as a gay looking dude. And god kicked adam and eve out of eden for having hetero sex. And all pope's are homos, and most of the rest of the clergy are pedophiles.
But you're right, it's probably the best religion because the others are even more ridiculous: turbans (sikhs), inbreeding (jews), beating wives (islam), pedophilia (several), complete stupidity (mormons)...

One of my observations through over 12 years of 'higher education' is how many of the professors were anti-private schools, yet were nearly exclusively products of such. Check out Congress and CEO's, how many are private, particularly Catholic schools educated? It's the joke on public school grads in universities, that wonder why they fail to enter grad schools. BTW, homeschoolers are doing even better, but those figures are really hidden.

What's this have to do with being Catholic? Are you saying the Catholic private schools are the best of all the private schools out there? I know some of my friends went to Catholic schools, and are now sending their kids to them too.

So you're saying the public school graduates can't get in grad school? :confused:

Indeed not. What I meant was that many of those professors, especially in the education departments make the 'private schools' out to be only places with select students and not as good as public in many ways. Yet, ask them where they went to grammar/high school, nearly all were privately educated.

Forum List

Back