Catholic vote

I'm pretty much of the opinion that American Catholics are for the most part 'pro-life', though it doesn't determine their vote. They are pretty much for helping the 'poor', but divide on the best way to do so. They are pretty much 'against war, unless for the defense of the people', but are divided on how to protect.

Thus, they are pretty much like the rest of the country.

I'm pretty much of the opinion that American Catholics are for the most part 'pro-life', though it doesn't determine their vote. They are pretty much for helping the 'poor', but divide on the best way to do so. They are pretty much 'against war, unless for the defense of the people', but are divided on how to protect.

Thus, they are pretty much like the rest of the country.

It sure sounds like it!

Maybe Said1 is writing a report for school about it.

I am a former Roman Catholic Priest. For 12 years I ministered to a flock of lost children. I helped them through the tough times, I Christened them, married them and yes I buried them. We Roman Catholics normally follow the lead of the Holy Father in Rome who communicates directly with God. The Holy Father tells us how to vote and as good Roman catholics bound for Heaven we obey the Holy Father.

Amen and Praise God.

Why don't Catholics realize that EVERY CHRISTIAN communicates with God, that is in the SCRIPTURE. Christ is EVERYONE'S intermediary. Not the "Pope's" and he speaks to the people. That's apostasy.

I am a former Roman Catholic Priest. For 12 years I ministered to a flock of lost children. I helped them through the tough times, I Christened them, married them and yes I buried them. We Roman Catholics normally follow the lead of the Holy Father in Rome who communicates directly with God. The Holy Father tells us how to vote and as good Roman catholics bound for Heaven we obey the Holy Father.

Amen and Praise God.

Why don't Catholics realize that EVERY CHRISTIAN communicates with God, that is in the SCRIPTURE. Christ is EVERYONE'S intermediary. Not the "Pope's" and he speaks to the people. That's apostasy.

No, you are practicing apostasy. Sad thing, you are clueless.

I think Yukon means that he buried his cock in them. That's why he was tossed from the church

Evangel,

God only listens to BELIEVERS, He only listens to ROMAN CATHOLICS for we are the ONLY true CHRISTIANS !

Hail Mary !

The nickname you are using is quite offensive and I am saddened to say that I have reported the use of it to the Admins.

Amen and Praise God.

Unless you have a different definition of apostasy, you're the apostate. :shrug:

Forum List

Back