Catholic veneration of Mary

HaShev, I have a lot of respect for the Jewish religion, and Jews in general. But you are a very bad example of a Jew. You show open contempt towards all other religions, and in particular, Christianity. You have no excuse for your obnoxious behavior. The only one worse on this forum is guno, who is a clown and a loser.

Let me get this straight.
You respect Judaism, but then bastardize it, demonize us, oppose us and support the adversary belief and worship that caused thousands of wars and over 50 million murders in YOUR CLOWN'S name.
You rewrite your own bible by making me the villain for outing Lucifer and his minions and not respecting or liking your luciferianism. You go against your own teaching that 1/3 would fall and be deceived in your fallen one you are supporting and protecting.

I rest my case= ADVERSARIES.

You are basically telling me to stop steping on Lucifers head, and to stop lifting the veil from your eyes, because you enjoy your Morning Star worship and the 50 million murders and thousands of wars. Perhaps you are hoping your beast finishes the job the Matt And Thomas verses pointed out whereby Jesus wants the world to blow up in a ball of fire destroyed, making him the Apollyon.

sources:
[See Lucifer here etymology of "": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677)

“So we have the prophetic message more fully confirmed. You will do well to be attentive to this *as to a lamp shining in a dark place*, until the day dawns and the morning star (LUCIFER)rises in your hearts.” -- 2 Peter 1:19

“... from my Father. To the one who conquers(DESTROYS) I will also give the morning star(LUCIFER).” -- Revelation 2:28

· Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches.
· I am the bright and Morning Star (lucifer)

Last edited:
The fact that Ishtar (Easter) was
The Morning Star's Mother doesn't help
the chocolate bunny eating Blackrook's Mary arguments at all.
The fact she gave birth to the fish out of a giant egg both symbols for Jesus also doesn't help.
The fact Dagon(fishman god) is the father of Baal and grandfather of the morning star
does not help , and lastly:
the fact the pope wears the fishman ring and fishead hat mitre seals the deal.
Their own
John of patmos warned his number would be 666.
Father Baal and son Jesus as one in the same figure means the name numeric value Baal Jesus=666 in ascll numerology used to secret numbers from names.
I rest my case=Lawyered!

Blackrook said:>>"You show open contempt towards all other religions"

Anyone can go to the search feature and find my similarities of religions commentary under my Sunday Sermons posts and know that statement is a pure utter lie.
Why would someone need to lie about the poster (demonize them) instead of addressing the post?

HaShev, I have a lot of respect for the Jewish religion, and Jews in general. But you are a very bad example of a Jew. You show open contempt towards all other religions, and in particular, Christianity. You have no excuse for your obnoxious behavior. The only one worse on this forum is guno, who is a clown and a loser.

Really I don't not when the zealots act like this:

Kids do whatever they please in Hebron

testimony catalog number: 75697
unit: Nahal Brigade
area: Hebron

My main difficulty in Hebron was the settlers, the Jewish community there. The feeling was that we were protecting the Arabs from the Jews, and neither side liked us, but it felt as though the Jews really did whatever they pleased and no one would care. We were stuck in the middle. I'll give you an example of something that happened right next to me: I was standing guard duty and one of the outposts summoned a medic on radio. Someone replaced me at the guard post and I ran down, and I see a six-year Palestinian girl -- her whole head was an open wound.

At 44 (a military post next to the Tel Rumeida settlement in Hebron)?
Yes. The extremely cute child who would regularly visit our position decided that he didn't like Palestinians walking right under his home, so he took a brick and threw it at her head. Kids do whatever they please there. No one does anything about it. No one cares. Afterwards, his parents only praised him. The parents there encourage their children to behave this way. I had many such cases. 11-12 year old Jewish children beat up Palestinians and their parents come to help them along, set their dogs on them; a thousand and one stories

Breaking the Silence › Testimony - Kids do whatever they please in Hebron

During the aftermath of 911 it was the Jews who walked Muslim children to school to protect them from any backlash predjudices
like the kind Penelope displays.
The difference between Penelope choosing a selective unverified story about immature kids tired of rocket launches and stabbings and bus bombs and her immaturity being verified and not being justified by a cause and affect, means she is worse then the problem she herself raises=failed upbringing.
None of which ever has anything to do with the OP she posts her hate propaganda in. Some people like when 2 outside religions are combative, especially RCC raised on pitting it's unconvertables against each other.
Propaganda failed. Mary is still a Harlot and your reply does not solve your brethrens devotion to the harlot church.

During the aftermath of 911 it was the Jews who walked Muslim children to school to protect them from any backlash predjudices
like the kind Penelope displays.
The difference between Penelope choosing a selective unverified story about immature kids tired of rocket launches and stabbings and bus bombs and her immaturity being verified and not being justified by a cause and affect, means she is worse then the problem she herself raises=failed upbringing.
None of which ever has anything to do with the OP she posts her hate propaganda in. Some people like when 2 outside religions are combative, especially RCC raised on pitting it's unconvertables against each other.
Propaganda failed. Mary is still a Harlot and your reply does not solve your brethrens devotion to the harlot church.

Link?

No link, I read about it at that time and found it interesting. You do realize in the US the Muslims and Jews frequent each others restaurants, share where to buy Kosher- Halal, work on each other's comedy shows, and get along fine despite people like you trying to thwart that.

HaShev, it is possible to promote what you believe in a positive manner, without mocking and ridiculing the faith held by other people.

But you don't do that. In fact, you spend no time whatsoever telling us why we should believe in Judaism. You spend all your time telling Christians why they shouldn't be Christians.

And the enormous time you spend doing this is ridiculous. It is obvious that you are wasting many hours of valuable time in research to come up with your absurd arguments. Instead of doing that, put your books down, and read the Bible instead. Pray. Go to synagogue. Volunteer your time to help the poor.

Blackrook, you lied again instead of apologizing and Teshuva.
But in your lie ends up a mirror reflection to admitting that your faith was nothing more then a mocking of Judaism, as in an opposition twist Roman Satanic joke.
Which is why they called the character IeSous(the swine), placed him as the son of the harlot and lineage through all the sinful harlots of the Bible, outted his sexual preference to young men like recording his being found sleeping with Lazarus, and outted him
as Lucifer at the very end of the joke where punchlines sit.
Furthermore I showed where Christians on this forum are mainly interested in personal attacks and ad hominem responses instead of sharing the benefits of your defiance and affiliation pride.
According to you Christians spending time busting on people instead of topics is deemed:" An enormous time spent doing this is ridiculous."
So why bust on me bringing up viable topics and lighting a refiners fire under your satanic behinds when you are the ones harassing people instead of discussing Mitzvahs?

If my arguments were false or "absurd" then you'd easilly refute them with sources instead of lying and doing evil.

Quote:"Volunteer your time to help the poor."

What do you think I'm doing now with you the spiritual poor? You tell me to help people, which I can only do, when you decide to help yourself. It's one thing to lie to me and us in the forum, but it's another to be always lying to yourself.
Incredible how you can tell someone to help while also telling them not to help anyone by getting lost (which is an admission you can't answer to me).
How did you manage to project conflicting messages unless you are totally confused?

Hello.

Please notice that
The Catholic Translators again changed The Scriptures to mislead the readers into believing that the saints are called “ “ “ FULL OFF GRACE “ “ “ But NEVER is anyone ever, ever said to be “ “ “ FULL OFF GRACE “ “ “ except for Yahoshua alone. - - Never !

This Greek word G4102 Faith - Pistis - FAITH is used over 200 times in The New Testament. If You look it up - It never means GRACE. - { it has absolutely nothing to do with GRACE… The Catholic Trinitarian Translators Make things up. --- And the Fact is - Never AGAIN, Never Again - does the Roman Catholic Translation Change OR USE this word Grace or FULL OF GRACE - when the Original Greek word is pistis / Faith. Never. -----
They only make this switch one single time in their entire Translation. The rest of the other 244 times that this word FAITH is used - The Catholic Translators always used the correct word FAITH.

Act 2:47
{ The Church was } Praising God, and having GRACE /favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.
Act 4:33 And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great GRACE/ favour was upon them all.
Joseph in Act 7:10 Was delivered out of all his afflictions, and GIVEN - GRACE / favour.
King David The Adulterous and murderer in Act 7:46 Found GRACE /favour before God.
-- Even The Catholic translation uses the Word Favor that is ascribed to Mary here in the following Verse.

2Co 8:16 And thanks GRACE /favour be to God, who hath given the same carefulness for you in the heart of Titus. Thanks GRACE and favour indicates in every single other verse in the bible that it is a FORGIVENESS word - A word that shows mercy forgiveness and IT is a word to indicate THANKFULLNES to God for His mercy.
REMEMBER _- In Luke 1:29 The exact original words of The Angel were exactly as follows.

Luke 1:29- Rejoice, the { Grace } OF - The Lord is with You.

The Angel was saying " " to be happy, rejoice, the { Grace } of the Lord is with You. - To Be happy, rejoice. -
in the Trinitarian Translations the English word " HAIL " is the Greek word " Cheerio " Cheerio, means - = rejoice or be happy...... The Original GREETING of the Angel was telling Mary to Rejoice. Greek 5463 - / chairō /khah'ee-ro

Cheers, Cheerio, Be happy Mary. Cheers.

chairō - A primary verb; to be full of “cheer”, that is, happy or well off; to be well: - be glad, joy (-fully), rejoice.

This is the same word " HAIL " { Hail Mary } that You see there in the translations.
The translators did not bother to tell You any of this. And the angel said = Rejoice, Cheers, Cheerio, Be happy Mary. Cheers. The Acceptance { Grace, Mercy FAVOR } Of The Lord is with YOU.
These words are not included for Mary - But God Alone,
The Catholic translators really lied about this.

The favor. / To be ok. The Angel was
explaining that Mary _ Herself had found GRACE with God. The Angel never once stated that Mary Herself was FULL OF GRACE. REMEMBER also in - Luke 1:30 " Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. "
The Angel was eXplaining eXactly what He was meaning . This Greek word Favor is the Greek word is the Greek G5485 charis / khar'-ece = Meaning Graciousness (as gratifying), Acceptable, A Gift, Grace Joy Pleasure, Thank (-s, -Worthy). ----- The Angel was
eXplaining that Mary _ Herself had found GRACE with God. The Angel never once stated that Mary Herself was FULL OF GRACE. Luk 1:30 " Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. "

Mary was afraid, worried and troubled.
The Greek word TROUBLED Means - Joh 12:27 Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour:
Mary was scared and worried. ! --- - Luk 1:29 And when she saw him,
she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.

Luk 1:30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found GRACE / favour with God. This is the Greek word GRACE.

This is exactly why The manuscripts use the Greek word FULL “ “ “ FULL OFF GRACE “ “ “ when saying that Yahhoshua was --- “ “ “ FULL OFF GRACE “ “ “ The Greek word “ FULL “ is The Greek word G4134 = = = meaning - plērēs / play'-race = Meaning replete, filled up, stuffed or covered over; complete: - full. Again - Never is this Greek word used for any other person in the manuscripts - but to Yahoshua alone. In the Manuscripts - Yahoshua --- alone - is “ FULL / “ of grace. ---- Yet again the Catholic Trinitarian translators add to the manuscripts and change the message to say that both Mary and Steven are “ “ “ FULL OFF GRACE “ “ “

The Catholic Bible says - Act_6:8 And Stephen, full of GRACE and fortitude, did great wonders and signs among the people.

The KJV and the Manuscripts say Act_6:8 And Stephen, full of FAITH and fortitude, did great wonders and signs among the people.
I see error contradiction and changes that Catholics and Trinitarian Translators have perverted into the original manuscripts.

Last edited:
The favor. / To be ok. The Angel was explaining that Mary _ Herself had found GRACE with God.

The Greek, is ke-charito-mene. "Charito(o)", the root, has the meaning of a supernatural endowment by God. This endowment is of divine help, often referred to as grace.

"Ke" indicates the tense, in this case perfect tense meaning that Mary's being graced (or favored) was completed in the past and carries forward. The prefect tense carries with it a sense of fullness or completion an action that was completed in the past and carries forward.

"Mene" indicates the subject (in this case, Mary,) was acted upon. In other words, Mary did not bring herself into the state of grace, but rather God had acted upon her. The translation can also be, "Mary, who has been fully graced by God." (i.e., all of Mary's grace came from God, none of it came from herself.)

God completed an action on Mary that carried forward. How can you argue with scripture that God did not complete the action upon Mary, that God only went what? Half way? Or, would you concede perhaps God completed nine-tenths of His action? Ninety-nine point nine percent? By how much did God miss in completing His grace upon Mary?

Hello.

Thank You for responding to my post. I enjoyed reading Your great reply

I did not really deliver and drive the point home concerning the fact that Roman Catholics and Muslims seem to have no concern or interest whatsoever in the real and MAIN reason that Mary was chosen. The words of The Angel are completly and totally ignored by both Catholics and Muslims.

Catholics and Muslims narrow in and tunnel vision and focus in on the virginity of Mary, they pretend that Mary was guarding, protecting and safekeeping and preserving Her virginity and chastity. When the fact is that Her own virginity was not mentioned as being important to Her own personal plans - NOR - was the subject of keeping ones virginity even mentioned by the Angel { as anything concerning any importance for any reason as for why she was even chosen }

The Muslim and Catholic prayer and writings are never mentioning and focusing and prioritizing or glorifying the MAIN reason and purpose that The Angel Himself had declared " was the REAL focus " and point of Mary being chosen to give birth to Yahoshua.

In Luke - The angel is telling Mary directly the very important details about the child and why she was chosen.
Yet I have never once heard a Catholic or a Muslim ever mention or glorify or rejoice or indoctrinate the words of The Angel.

Please notice - Luke 1:31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name Yahoshua. 32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: :33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob forever; and of his kingdom, there shall be no end.

This - is what the focus of Gods message, dictated through His Angel.

Yet Catholics and Muslims do not focus a moment of a second on any of these words from the Angel.

And, Yes, there is no question whatsoever that the Greek New Testament says that that Mary was very favored, very, very graced and gifted and specially chosen to receive the gift, joy and the grace of God. BUT The part of Her virginity was not the main focus of anything throughout the entire gospels. It was only mentioned twice in reference of the Old Testament Prophecy.

The reason that She was chosen was because that She was a direct descendant of the line of King David - as the Angel and of the Old Testament Prophecy declared and focused upon. Yet neither the Quran nor the Vatican doctrines have ever made this important in their message in any capacity. Instead, Catholics and Muslims harp, dwell, focus, tunnel vision and CENTER IN upon the lie and bogus claim that Mary was somehow protecting and safeguarding and hogging and hoarding as a determination in Her MIND, GOALS and SOLE PURPOSE, to KEEP Her virginity, when the Bible says that Her virginity was not what she was planning as the Angel was commanding Joseph to don’t be afraid and to go ahead with their Marriage plan.

Mary was planning sex, planning marriage.

The Angel never commanded Joseph to obstain from having sex with Mary and to hold off and wait until the baby was birthed. According to what we know about the Angel's command - Joseph could have gone ahead and married and had sexual relations with Mary before the birth if He had wanted to - The Angel told Him it was ok to take her at that point - as a wife - as was the marriage plan. !

The Prophecy was that a Virgin would conceive - Not that a Virgin would give birth. There was nothing important about Mary remaining and preserving Her virginity neither in the eyes the Mary nor in the command of the Angel of God. Gabriel. What Roman Catholics do, is focus in on tiny phrases and words and attempt to change their meanings in order to re- write and over - ride and downplay the rest of the storyline.

Take for example the Greek word EUCHARIST.

G2170 - eucharistos / yoo-khar'-is-tos / Eucharist = = Meaning grateful: - thankful. To be thankful. Catholics have taken this simple word that is simply used as the simply ordinary word - “ Thanks / Thankful “ and Catholics have totally invented a whole doctrine out of just one single word to the point that they have attempted to literally change the meaning of the very word. There is no such a doctrine as the Holy Eucharist in the scripture. This word is used nearly fifty times in the New Testament and it always simply and plainly means “ Thanks / Thankful “
_______ - eucharistos / or eu charistos comes from the Greek word chariso meaning to give, grant or forgive. These following words are all of the " Euc haristo " existing linked root words with all of the similar meanings. and Euc haristo pardon, deliverance and rejoicing are all derived from the same ROOT STEM of the GREEK LANGUAGE. - eu charistos / yoo-khar'-is-tos.

Please notice….. the word forgiveness….. G5483 - char izomai / khar-id'-zom-ahee

Meaning - = To grant as a favor, that is, gratuitously, in kindness, pardon or rescue: - deliver, (frankly) forgive, (freely) give, grant.

Here is the very way that this Greek word is used in the Manuscripts.
Col 2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

Also G5484 - charin / khar'-in

Meaning - = Through favor of, On account of: - (for) cause of, for sake of, + . . . for ...

Eph 3:14 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,

Meaning - = Gratuity, that is, deliverance, endowment, miraculous faculty: - (free) gift.

Rom 11:29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

Meaning - = To be full of “cheer”, that is, happy or well off; impersonal especially as a salutation (on meeting or parting), be well: - farewell, be glad, God speed, greeting, hail, joy (-fully), rejoice.

Mat 27:29 And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand: and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, rejoice, King of the Jews!

Meaning - = Graciousness (as gratifying), gratitude): - acceptable, benefit, favour, gift, grace (-ious), joy liberality, pleasure, thank (-s, -worthy).

Here is the very ways that this Greek word is used in the Manuscripts.
Luk 1:30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found grace with God.
Rom 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
Rom 3:24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) { full = } of grace and truth. Full is the Greek word G4134 - plērēs / play'-race Meaning = replete, or covered over, complete: - full. However Mary is never FULL of anything/.

Meaning - = To grace, that is, indue with special honor: - Make accepted, To be highly favoured.

Here is the very ways that this Greek word is used in the Manuscripts.
Luk 1:28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, rejoice, the grace of the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
Eph 1:6 Unto the praise of the glory of his grace, in which he hath graced G5487 us, in his beloved son.

- charitoō / khar-ee-to'-o - - - is used ONLY two times in the ENTIRE Manuscripts and it is given as THE term applied Mother Mary and APPLIED ALSO to all believers. All believers, are to rejoice in the glory of his grace, in which he hath graced G5487 us, in his beloved son.

Luk 1:28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, REJOICE You are GRACED , the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
Eph 1:6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

Mary said that she also REJOICED that she was GRACED by the Lords appearance - All believers are to REJOICE in the GRACE received by Yahoshua.

There is nothing special to Mary herself about Her own preservation of Her virginity and VIRGINITY was not the focus of the Angel…. Yet the focus of the Angel is exactly what Catholics and Muslims completely ignore as they invent a narrative that is never mentioned in the scriptures. -- And no believers are said to be literally filled with GRACE in the manuscripts but Yahoshua alone. What Roman Catholics are attempting to claim is the Greek equivalent of saying that Mary was filled with forgiveness as the one applying the power of forgiveness that is shared with Yahoshua, However, this not what the Bible teaches.

The Bible is not dependant upon manipulating phrases, words, and letters of one line phrazes and special KEY WORDS that are special Catholic " POWER WORDS " - existing to form an entire doctrine and idea based on a single line or a single word. The Bible is filled with TEACHING, EXPLANATIONS, REPEATING OVER AND OVER -
FULL DETAILS, INFORMATIONAL EXPLANATIONS. They make sure that the reader fully understands.... The writers make themselves very, very clear. But the Bible is not what Catholics and Muslims really like. And this is not what Roman Catholicism and ISLAM are all about.
You notice that the Catholic translators also - always take advantage of the words that are not used often. Pretending that they are special " POWER WORDS " GREEK and HEBREW words that have other MYTHICAL special MEANINGS that make implications and imaginative deductions to things that are never taught and mentioned in the manuscripts...

Even
The word Theos / god is not even solely applied to God. There is no such a thing as this Catholic one step theology in the manuscripts. However, the Greek and Roman pagan mythology world is full of Catholic doctrine. I feel that it is not the Bible iteslf...

Last edited:
Mary has nothing to do with the essential message delivered by Jesus.

Hello.
Thank You for responding to my post. I enjoyed reading Your great reply

Thank you. I have been a Catholic all my life. I cannot speak for Muslims, but you can be assured and be at peace what you claim Catholics teach and believe (or don't teach at all) is not true. It's all gobbledygook.

Sorry about that -- You were right - Here is what the manuscripts say/

G5487 - charitoō / khar-ee-to'-o

Meaning - = To grace, that is, indue with special ACCEPTANCE, honor: - Make accepted, To be highly favoured.
Luk 1:28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, rejoice, the ACCEPTANCE G5487 of the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
Eph 1:6 Unto the praise of the glory of his grace, G5485 in which he hath ACCEPTED G5487 us, in his beloved son.

Both - Mary and Joseph were of the direct seed of David.

Here below in - Mat 1 = we see the genealogy from Adam to “ Joseph “ - the husband of Mary, who bore Yahoshua

Adam, Seth, Enosh, Kenan, Mahalalel, Jared, Enoch, Methuselah, Lamech, Noah, Shem, Arphaxad, Selah, Eber, Peleg, Reu, Serug, Nahor, Terah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Judah, Pharez, Hezron, Aram, Amminadab, Nahshon, Salma, Obed, Jesse, - ” David, ” Solomon, Rehoboam, Abijah, Asa, Jehoshaphat, Joram, Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, Hezekiah, Manasseh, Amon, Josiah, Jeconiah, Shealtiel, Zerubbabel, Abihud, Eliakim, Eliakim, Azor, Zadok, Achim, Eliud, Eleazar, Matthan, and - Jacob,
JOSEPH -

And here below in - Luk 3 = we see the genealogy beginning with David down to Mary - beginning with David’s son Nathan -

David, “ Nathan, Mattatha, Menan, Melea, Eliakim, Jonan, Joseph, Juda, Simeon, Levi, Matthat, Jorim, Eliezer, Jose, Er, Elmodam, Cosam, Addi, Melchi, Neri, Salathiel, Zorobabel, Rhesa, Hoannas, Juda, Joseph, Semei, Mattathias, Maath, Nagge, Esli, Naum, Amos, Mattathias, Joseph, Yanna, Melchi, Levi, Matthat, and Heli
MARY -

King David had two sons - Solomon and Nathan.

Mary, was the descendant coming down from - Nathan
Joseph, was the descendant coming down from - Solomon

From the original manuscripts in Luke 3:23 - We see clearly that the original authors are not placing or witing nor including - The following Phrase = { “which was the son of “ } at the ending of this verse :23. as we see in the Protestant King James perversion.

The Catholic Douay Rheims translated this genealogy correctly

Luke 3: verse : 23 Is not Connected to Luke 3: verse : 24.
They did Not Place / Write or add this phrase
- in the “ Original Manuscripts “ at the ending of Luke 3:23 = { “ which was the son of “ }

Please see the e
Xample here below.
Luke 3:23 And Jesus himself was thirty years old, supposed as the son of Joseph, of Heli.

And that is the End of the Subject. Period. The subject completely stops there.

The authors were not attempting to Connect or List or Place -{ Connect } Joseph – onto or into or upon or as a part of the list of Names in the genealogy.

This genealogy simply begins
as - Heli, of Matthat, of Levi, of Melchi, of Janna, of Joseph,

In Luke Chapter 3 - they are simply mentioning that Joseph was the = { SUPPOSED / THOUGHT OF } Father of Jesus, but that Jesus was of { Heli, whom was father of Mary. }

It seems the translators were not interested in making it clear as to the reason Mary was chosen, not because she was preserving her virginity and planning to remain a virgin, in fact she was planning to not be a virgin but because she was of the seed of David, this was the reason the Angel explained why she was chosen.

This had absolutely no value in the Roman Catholic and the Protestant world, therefore correctly ending verse 23 correctly and beginning 24 beginning with the genealogy of Mary was not something that was important to make clear. In fact, it was more important to make it confusing by adding a numeric value number to pretend confuse the reader into missing the most important point as to why Mary was chosen.

- it was more important to create a gap and blank hole to propagate pretense upon focusing on the deception that Mary never planned to have sex with the man she planned to marry.

A virgin prophesied to conceive - not a prophecy that a virgin whom would give birth - Joseph decided himself, to wait until after the birth - even though the Angel expressly told him immediately to not fear taking Mary for sexual intercourse.

The prophecy had been already fulfilled - the virgin had conceived.

There is a natural human impulse to venerate the feminine aspect of our human nature. People have a very high opinion of virgins, who are considered pure and chaste and sinless, and also a very high opinion of mothers, who are unconditionally generous and loving to their children. A woman who is both virgin and mother is the ultimate female person, to be placed in heaven above all others.

9ef61b_f5e727b66bb8fbbd851f55e80d69cb2b.jpg_1024

In the Catholic religion, Mary is considered a kind of general of God's army, and all the saints and angels report to her. Prayers to Mary are considered especially effective, because Jesus Christ is bound by the Fourth Commandment to honor her requests, as can be seen in the story of the Wedding at Cana.

Bible Gateway passage: John 2:1-12 - English Standard Version

cana2.jpg
She's only a virgin in your mind. She gave birth.

Forum List

Back