Catholic School refuses to accept son of lesbians

i simply cannot believe that people still defend the catholic church with the many revelations that are pouring out about how they hid child abuse. this just proves that the catholic church is control by men for men. all one has to do to see that...is look at the difference in retirements for priests and nuns.

So don't be Catholic. Other than that, it's not your concern.

Surprisingly, and as a Catholic, I mainly agree with you. But let's not mix the two issues. This has nothing to do with pedophilia.... it is about a same sex couple. Two totally different issues.

However, personally, I would like to see the Church not punish a child for the 'sins' of the parents. Catholic Schools are a great education - at least mine was - so I would understand any parent wanting to send their kids there.... IF they are Catholic. For non-Catholics, I never understand why you'd want to send your kid to a Catholic School.

I was raised Catholic as well....and what this school has done, is wrong....

They accept the children of the divorced and remarried, which is the children of adulterers....why would they single out this child due to his parent's relationship?

It's utter bullcrap and I am CERTAIN to the bottom of my soul, that Jesus Christ would NEVER take this action against this child as this Church school has done.

And Christ spoke on this in the Bible....we have the example of the prostitute, that the pharisees commented to jesus on...saying if He knew what this woman was He would not welcome her in the manner he did.... and Jesus replied, this woman has wiped my feet with her hair and tears....she has anointed me with her special oil....

These pharisees and other holier than thous, were making fun of Jesus because he ACCEPTED THIS SINNER and showed her respect....

the Church is wrong.

It's probably because adultery is a sin and having same sex relations is an abominable sin.

bullcrapola froggy....Christ TAUGHT that SIN IS SIN....a murderer equal to an adulterer....through Him, and His sacrafice, ALL our sins are forgiven.

read your Bible....KNOW the Word.

There is only ONE unforgivable sin, and that is to sin against the Holy Spirit, as the pharisees did when they accused jesus's miracles....as miracles from Beelzebub.....instead of acknowledging they were from the Holy Spirit.

i agree the private school can do what they wish...i said such in my very first response....it does not mean that they are just or Christian like in the actions they chose...and for the supposed reason they chose.

I was raised Catholic as well....and what this school has done, is wrong....

They accept the children of the divorced and remarried, which is the children of adulterers....why would they single out this child due to his parent's relationship?

It's utter bullcrap and I am CERTAIN to the bottom of my soul, that Jesus Christ would NEVER take this action against this child as this Church school has done.

And Christ spoke on this in the Bible....we have the example of the prostitute, that the pharisees commented to jesus on...saying if He knew what this woman was He would not welcome her in the manner he did.... and Jesus replied, this woman has wiped my feet with her hair and tears....she has anointed me with her special oil....

These pharisees and other holier than thous, were making fun of Jesus because he ACCEPTED THIS SINNER and showed her respect....

the Church is wrong.

It's probably because adultery is a sin and having same sex relations is an abominable sin.

bullcrapola froggy....Christ TAUGHT that SIN IS SIN....a murderer equal to an adulterer....through Him, and His sacrafice, ALL our sins are forgiven.

There is only ONE unforgivable sin, and that is to sin against the Holy Spirit, as the pharisees did when they accused jesus's miracles....as miracles from Beelzebub.....instead of acknowledging they were from the Holy Spirit.

Read Leviticus

Read Leviticus

why? Does it OVER RIDE what CHRIST SAID and taught?

Read Leviticus

why? Does it OVER RIDE what CHRIST SAID?

With Christ and God being the same how do you seperate their instructions.

I wonder...would they accept the kids of a serial killer? I think they would and justify it by the sins of the father stuff.

Catholics are a puzzling group.

I could see why the school might not allow the parents to enroll but why their son?
I thought the Catholic church was all about saving souls. You'd think they'd jump at a chance to "rescue" this boy.

WTF! They used to kidnap Jewish kids that had been secretly baptised. What a messed up institution.

Clearly, they are punishing this boy for their parent's non conformity to Catholic regimen. Just one more bit of evidence that they don't really give ashit about children.

I can sort of understand why the parents would want to send their son to that school. Many Catholic schools have good reputations scholastically and accept kids of different faiths so they can be rather diverse. Still, I'd hate to have send my kids to one.

.... but i don't understand why anyone would want to send their child to a school that is in opposition to their beliefs.
It looks like the parents are more tolerant than the priests.

I could see why the school might not allow the parents to enroll but why their son?
I thought the Catholic church was all about saving souls. You'd think they'd jump at a chance to "rescue" this boy.

WTF! They used to kidnap Jewish kids that had been secretly baptised. What a messed up institution.

Clearly, they are punishing this boy for their parent's non conformity to Catholic regimen. Just one more bit of evidence that they don't really give ashit about children.

I can sort of understand why the parents would want to send their son to that school. Many Catholic schools have good reputations scholastically and accept kids of different faiths so they can be rather diverse. Still, I'd hate to have send my kids to one.

Churches now days are more concerned with political events than saving souls.

Read Leviticus

How did Christ?

You have continual criticism of the Holy priests, levites, pharisees, Sadducee by Christ...THESE ARE the people that THINK they are holier than thou, that THINK they are following Leviticus and following God's word....

The LEVITE (as in leviticus levite) and the Priest passed by the hurt, left for dead man, on the side of the road, BECAUSE they THOUGHT they were following what God taught, because they THOUGHT they were following Leviticus Rules concerning blood, and the Sabbath etc....while the Samaitan man, one from a tribe that the Holy Jews condemned, ACTUALLY FOLLOWED the WILL of God and HELPED the hurt stranger on the side of the road....

Christ said the Levite and Priest were wrong in following those supposed ''godly'' rules....and the Samaritan, with compassion for his fellow man, was CORRECT.

I can give example after example where Christ reprimanded or spoke down to the religious hierarchy for following things like man's interpretation of Leviticus rules....

Leviticus rules called for the STONING of the adulteress....did Christ follow it?

Any group or indivdual who has stongly voiced and documented convictions will always be an easy target for hypocrisy hunters.
Is denying the child entrance to the school the crime here or are we back to pointing out the obvious for the millionth time. People aren't always capable of strict adherence to their principals.

My son went to 12 years of Catholic school and attends CUA where there are many gay students. I just asked him how much time was spent on "homosexuality is a sin". He claims they may have mentioned it freshman year along with other sins like missing Mass and swearing. Not a biggie. A kid in his class had gay dads.

How did Christ?

You have continual criticism of the Holy priests, levites, pharisees, Sadducee by Christ...THESE ARE the people that THINK they are holier than thou, that THINK they are following Leviticus and following God's word....

The LEVITE (as in leviticus levite) and the Priest passed by the hurt, left for dead man, on the side of the road, BECAUSE they THOUGHT they were following what God taught, because they THOUGHT they were following Leviticus Rules concerning blood, and the Sabbath etc....while the Samaitan man, one from a tribe that the Holy Jews condemned, ACTUALLY FOLLOWED the WILL of God and HELPED the hurt stranger on the side of the road....

Christ said the Levite and Priest were wrong in following those supposed ''godly'' rules....and the Samaritan, with compassion for his fellow man, was CORRECT.

I can give example after example where Christ reprimanded or spoke down to the religious hierarchy for following things like man's interpretation of Leviticus rules....

Leviticus rules called for the STONING of the adulteress....did Christ follow it?

"And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, thou shalt say to the children of Israel," God gave these instructions to his people to follow. Jesus found the hypocrites posing as followers of god and reprimanded them for using gods word.

My son went to 12 years of Catholic school and attends CUA where there are many gay students. I just asked him how much time was spent on "homosexuality is a sin". He claims they may have mentioned it freshman year along with other sins like missing Mass and swearing. Not a biggie. A kid in his class had gay dads.

all Catholic schools aren't the same ? Shocker. Next you'll be telling me all blacks aren't the same.

all Catholic schools aren't the same ? Shocker. Next you'll be telling me all blacks aren't the same.

Blacks are not all the same? Holy Shit!!! Damn, I wish someone had learned me about that individualism thing!

Blacks are not all the same? Holy Shit!!! Damn, I wish someone had learned me about that individualism thing!

Maybe Ravi can help you learn not to criticize people en masse. :lol:

Not all Blacks are catholics.......maybe another thread?

Anyway, I'm not Catholic, but as a pagan, many Catholics, and other Christian Wimmin have trussed me up and dragged me into their temples to worship their sky god. I like the incense, and use of musical instruments in Catholic Temples, but the fact that they claim to all believe one thing, yet, each seems to practice another is confusing. Frankly, I'm not surprised: Having only one god doesn't make their religion very flexable.

Last edited:

Not all Blacks are catholics.......maybe another thread?

Anyway, I'm not Catholic, but as a pagan, many Catholics, and other Christian Wimmin have trussed me up and dragged me into their temples to worship their sky god. I like the incense, and use of musical instruments in Catholic Temples, but the fact that they claim to all believe one thing, yet, each seems to practice another is confusing. Frankly, I'm not surprised: Having only one god doesn't make their religion very flexable.

So you're not a christian.

How did Christ?

"And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, thou shalt say to the children of Israel," God gave these instructions to his people to follow. Jesus found the hypocrites posing as followers of god and reprimanded them for using gods word.

they didn't just ''use them'', they followed them....THEY THOUGHT.

Jesus explained to them how they were using MAN'S interpretation of God's words, and misunderstanding the true God.....

There is no sin, greater than another sin....We all FALL SHORT of the glory of God.... Jesus CAME for us sinners....He spent his time with sinners....he reached out to the sinners the religious condemned or frowned upon....I don't see this Catholic school doing what Jesus did....

I also see them punishing or hurting the child, the innocent child.

I stick by what I said, this is AGAINST the teachings of Christ.

Forum List

Back