Catholic School Has Demons

BTW, When did you change your position from there is no way to discover the truth to there is now a way to discover the truth?
I didn't. Please pay attention, when I post to you.

I clearly said there is no way to tell who is right and who is wrong, when it comes to magical bullshit. That's a method and luxury you sacrifice the moment you adopt your childlike, magical beliefs.

I asked "by what standard", only because I wanted to watch you do your little used car salesman dance. In the end, you only have one "standard": whichever steaming pile of magical bullshit makes that warm, fuzzy feeling in the depths of your colon.

So...carry on with your" "sectarian strife", Shaman. Good luck figuring out whether or not unicorns are more awesome than leprechauns, heh heh heh

BTW, When did you change your position from there is no way to discover the truth to there is now a way to discover the truth?
I didn't. Please pay attention, when I post to you.

I clearly said there is no way to tell who is right and who is wrong, when it comes to magical bullshit. That's a method and luxury you sacrifice the moment you adopt your childlike, magical beliefs.

I asked "by what standard", only because I wanted to watch you do your little used car salesman dance. In the end, you only have one "standard": whichever steaming pile of magical bullshit makes that warm, fuzzy feeling in the depths of your colon.

So...carry on with your" "sectarian strife", Shaman. Good luck figuring out whether or not unicorns are more awesome than leprechauns, heh heh heh

Man you're dense.

There is no way that a person tell if the subject of the bodily ascension of Jesus into heaven is about him evolving into a higher life form than what he was born into or about him bodily floating up into the sky?

No way to tell the difference between true and false? Both interpretations are equally magical bullshit? People don't ascend into heaven in this way all of the time in reality? lol..

You are dismissed.

There is no way that a person tell if the subject of the bodily ascension of Jesus into heaven is about him evolving into a higher life form than what he was born into or about him bodily floating up into the sky?
Correct, there is not. There is no good test to see which interpretation is true. You must merely decide by which "feels better" to you.

Just own it, you little freak. Stop trying to grant more substance to your fetishes than they deserve . No, your little personal fetishes are not "knowledge". No, you are not being "intellectual" when you fashion an untestable postulate for the meaning of magical bullshit.

Correct, there is not. There is no good test to see which interpretation is true. You must merely decide by which "feels better" to you.

Just own it, you little freak. Stop trying to grant more substance to your tafetishes than they deserve .

Nonsense.

That is the only possible way to interpret the story of the resurrection and bodily ascension of Jesus into heaven that conforms to actual reality.

A person doesn't even have to believe in God to accept that truth.

There is no other way, no other truth, no other light. All of the pieces fit perfectly.

Like I said, add some intelligent thought to what you call magical bullshit and you will see the light.

Don't be timid, you will like it. It satisfies the rational intelligent mind. And don't worry. You can still blame the Jews.

Last edited:
Nonsense.

That is the only possible way to interpret the story
Yes, I know that is your opinion, thank you again for the 1000th repetition of it. Unfortunately , there is no objective way of testing the truth of your embarrassing, steaming little nugget if magical nonsense.

As I said.

I really don't think you are getting this. Of course, this is because you have internalized your magical bullshut (an inevitable event, when your only true support is "because I say so"), which has caused your childish, magical beliefs to be conflated with your ego and your sense of self worth.

That is why you degenerate into a quivering, blubbering little blob of impotent anger, whenever your hilarious nonsense is scrutinized. You don't have much choice, frankly.

Nonsense.

That is the only possible way to interpret the story
Yes, I know that is your opinion, thank you again for the 1000th repetition of it. Unfortunately , there is no objective way of testing the truth of your embarrassing, steaming little nugget if magical nonsense.

As I said.

I really don't think you are getting this. Of course, this is because you have internalized your magical bullshut (an inevitable event, when your only true support is "because I say so"), which has caused your childish, magical beliefs to be conflated with your ego and your sense of self worth.

That is why you degenerate into a quivering, blubbering little blob of impotent anger, whenever your hilarious nonsense is scrutinized. You don't have much choice, frankly.
lol... anger? Forget about scripture, You can't even interpret my words.

FYI, I'm having a terrible time not busting out laughing at your clumsy attempts to appear smart.

Being religious, or believing in God does not mean that we do perfect things. We are still imperfect human beings full of all sorts of imperfections such as pride, lust, greed, selfishness, etc.

No kidding.

"We are still imperfect human beings full of all sorts of imperfections such as pride, lust, greed, selfishness"

What your own words clearly demonstrate is that you have cast your lot in life with a spirit of perversity not the spirit of truth

" to the spirit of perversity belong greed, remissness in right doing, wickedness and falsehood, pride and presumption, ruthless deception and guile, abundant insolence, shortness of temper and profusion of folly, arrogant passion, abominable acts in a spirit of lewdness, filthy ways in the thralldom of unchastity, a blasphemous tongue, blindness of eyes, dullness of ears, stiffness of neck and hardness of heart, to the end that a man walks entirely in ways of darkness and of evil cunning. The guerdon of all who walk in such ways is multitude of afflictions at the hands of all the angels of destruction, everlasting perdition through the angry wrath of an avenging God, eternal horror and perpetual reproach, the disgrace of final annihilation in the Fire, darkness throughout the vicissitudes of life in every generation, doleful sorrow, bitter misfortune and darkling ruin-ending in extinction without remnant of survival."

The enlightenment of man's heart, the making straight before him all the ways of righteousness and truth, the implanting in his heart of fear for the judgments of God, of a spirit of humility, of patience, of abundant compassion, of perpetual goodness, of insight, of perception, of that sense of the Divine Power that is based at once on an apprehension of God's works and a reliance on His plenteous mercy, of a spirit of knowledge informing every plan of action, of a zeal for righteous government, of a hallowed mind in a controlled nature, of abounding love for all who follow the truth, of self-respecting purity which abhors all the taint of filth, of a modesty of behavior coupled with a general prudence and an ability to hide within oneself the secrets of what one knows - these are the things that come to men in this world through communion with the spirit of truth.

Manual of Discipline
Were you expecting utopia?

Are you perfect?

Do you seriously believe everyone should believe as you do?

Do you seriously believe that unless everyone believes as you do they are evil?

Do you seriously see yourself as any different or better than others just because of your religious beliefs?

Do you believe you speak for God?

Being religious, or believing in God does not mean that we do perfect things. We are still imperfect human beings full of all sorts of imperfections such as pride, lust, greed, selfishness, etc.

No kidding.

"We are still imperfect human beings full of all sorts of imperfections such as pride, lust, greed, selfishness"

What your own words clearly demonstrate is that you have cast your lot in life with a spirit of perversity not the spirit of truth

" to the spirit of perversity belong greed, remissness in right doing, wickedness and falsehood, pride and presumption, ruthless deception and guile, abundant insolence, shortness of temper and profusion of folly, arrogant passion, abominable acts in a spirit of lewdness, filthy ways in the thralldom of unchastity, a blasphemous tongue, blindness of eyes, dullness of ears, stiffness of neck and hardness of heart, to the end that a man walks entirely in ways of darkness and of evil cunning. The guerdon of all who walk in such ways is multitude of afflictions at the hands of all the angels of destruction, everlasting perdition through the angry wrath of an avenging God, eternal horror and perpetual reproach, the disgrace of final annihilation in the Fire, darkness throughout the vicissitudes of life in every generation, doleful sorrow, bitter misfortune and darkling ruin-ending in extinction without remnant of survival."

The enlightenment of man's heart, the making straight before him all the ways of righteousness and truth, the implanting in his heart of fear for the judgments of God, of a spirit of humility, of patience, of abundant compassion, of perpetual goodness, of insight, of perception, of that sense of the Divine Power that is based at once on an apprehension of God's works and a reliance on His plenteous mercy, of a spirit of knowledge informing every plan of action, of a zeal for righteous government, of a hallowed mind in a controlled nature, of abounding love for all who follow the truth, of self-respecting purity which abhors all the taint of filth, of a modesty of behavior coupled with a general prudence and an ability to hide within oneself the secrets of what one knows - these are the things that come to men in this world through communion with the spirit of truth.

Manual of Discipline

Are you perfect?

Do you seriously see yourself as any different or better than others just because of your religious beliefs?

Am I perfect? I doubt it, even though some people have tried to convince me that I am awesome. lol...

Do I believe everyone should believe as I do? Of course not. Everybody knows that the world is full of stupid people.

Do I believe that everyone who does not believe as I do is evil? Of course not. Only those who have made evil a deliberate choice qualify for that distinction.

Do I see myself as any different or better than others just because of my religious beliefs? I heard that I am different, more than a few times, even so I'm not convinced that thats a bad thing. I don't have religious beliefs and I don't think that I am better than anyone else. I even don't think that I am better than someone who lies in the name of God and expects no one, even God, to notice. I just tend to think things through a little better than that..

Do I believe that I speak for God. No. God has no problem communicating with whomever he wants to.

I am speaking for myself about what I have seen and heard and learned in the presence of God, turning a curse into a blessing, blood into a fine wine.

Last edited:

No kidding.

Manual of Discipline

Are you perfect?

Am I perfect? I doubt it, even though some people have tried to convince me that I am awesome. lol...

Do I believe everyone should believe as I do? Of course not. Everybody knows that the world is full of stupid people.

Do I believe that everyone who does not believe as I do is evil? Of course not. Only those who have made evil a deliberate choice qualify for that distinction.

Do I see myself as any different or better than others just because of my religious beliefs? I heard that I am different, more than a few times, even so I'm not convinced that thats a bad thing. I don't have religious beliefs and I don't think that I am better than anyone else. I even don't think that I am better than someone who lies in the name of God and expects no one, even God, to notice. I just tend to think things through a little better than that..

Do I believe that I speak for God. No. God has no problem communicating with whomever he wants to.

I am speaking for myself about what I have seen and heard and learned in the presence of God, turning a curse into a blessing, blood into a fine wine.
You don't act like you believe any of those things. Actions speak louder than words.

I just realized that you are a Gnostic.

Last edited:
44. Jesus said, "Whoever blasphemes against the Father will be forgiven, and whoever blasphemes against the son will be forgiven, but whoever blasphemes against the holy spirit will not be forgiven, either on earth or in heaven."

Trinnnnnnnity!

Utopia? Don't be silly. I am not given to fantasy.

As it says in scripture, even when death is no more and God wipes away every tear and the kingdom of God is revealed in all its glory and the gates of heaven are flung wide open and the festivities begin, dogs, swine, sorcerers, idolators, and everyone who loves and practices deceit will remain outside, same as it ever was.

Last edited:

As it says in scripture, even when death is no more and God wipes away every tear and the kingdom of God is revealed in all its glory and the gates of heaven are flung wide open and the festivities begin, dogs, swine, sorcerers, idolators, and everyone who loves and practices deceit will remain outside, same as it ever was.
And you have judged who they are. Sounds like you believe you are God.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, sure, maybe I'm crazy like Jesus was crazy, (according to you), right? Only a crazy person would think they were God...Isn't that what you are saying? lol....

Don't get your hopes up.

The law is clear. The only reward you will ever get for the idolatrous worship of a nonexistent trinity you have already.

Being oblivious to your terminal condition.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, sure, maybe I'm crazy like Jesus was crazy, (according to you), right?

Don't get your hopes up.

The law is clear. The only reward you will ever get for the idolatrous worship of a nonexistent trinity you have already. Being oblivious to your terminal condition.
Look, this is pretty simple. You would condemn all Catholics for idoltary. And for that matter all Christians. How is that not you behaving as God?

Yeah, yeah, yeah, sure, maybe I'm crazy like Jesus was crazy, (according to you), right?

Don't get your hopes up.

The law is clear. The only reward you will ever get for the idolatrous worship of a nonexistent trinity you have already. Being oblivious to your terminal condition.
Look, this is pretty simple. You would condemn all Catholics for idoltary. And for that matter all Christians. How is that not you behaving as God?

I'm just telling it like it is bro...

Deal with it. If you have any decency that is...There is only one right course to take. Think about it as long as you like or don't think at all. Time might be an issue, but why should you care? You already have chosen the better portion. At least thats what I heard.

In the meantime I'm going to pick some fruit to eat off the tree of life in the middle of paradise. And if there is anything at all that I can do for you, don't hesitate to ask.. Like Jesus said, I'll be right back. lol...In the meantime you have your crackers.

toodles!

Last edited:

Don't get your hopes up.

Deal with it. If you have any decency that is...There is only one right course to take. Think about it as long as you like or don't think at all. Time might be an issue, but why should you care? You already have chosen the better portion. At least thats what I heard.

In the meantime I'm going to pick some fruit to eat off the tree of life in the middle of paradise. And if there is anything at all that I can do for you, don't hesitate to ask.. Like Jesus said, I'll be right back. lol...In the meantime you have your crackers.

toodles!
Be careful that you aren't deceiving yourself. I know better than to count my chickens before they hatch or to condemn others.

Don't get your hopes up.

toodles!
Be careful that you aren't deceiving yourself. I know better than to count my chickens before they hatch or to condemn others.

Listen pal, I am not judging or condemning you. I read the bible. I hear what you say and I see what you do.

The entire Bible that you profess to believe is the very word of God condemns you, the law of God condemns you, Moses condemns you, the prophets condemn you, Jesus condemns you, the apostles condemn you..

Can't you read?

Don't take my word for it. you can check it out for yourself. Idolatry is under the eternal condemnation of God according to every character in the book.. And if you are confused about the meaning of idolatry get a freakin dictionary and look it up. Then bring the dictionary with you, hold it tight, and pay attention to what the priest says about the eucharist, if you can stay awake, right before everyone falls on their knees to worship it.

Snap out of it for Christ's sake, take it on the chin, cut your losses, get out of your death bed, dust yourself off, then walk like a man and go back to the drawing board if you ever hope to be judged by God to be worthy of eternal life.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back