Catholic priest need to preach “lawfulness”

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
CATHOLIC PRIEST NEED TO PREACH “LAWFULNESS”

Pelosi; “catholic priest need to preach amnesty.” Catholic priest need to preach “lawfulness” of obeying laws of “superior authorities” of entering this country legally. They need to tell illegal aliens to go home and enter this country legally or stay in their country and fight to improve conditions their for all their people. Like Jesus would tell them. And not give sanctuary to criminals. But what can you expect fro a bunch of child molesters? They are untouchable criminals themselves.

Did you know that public school teachers have sexually abused more children than all those pedophile priests? I'm getting a little tired of the Catholic bashing. And the teacher bashing as well. It's not the Church's job to enforce immigration laws for crying out loud.

Teacher student sex scandals. Updated Daily

That's a lie. One priest can molest hundreds of children over many years and nothing ever happen to them. It is the chruch's job to teach people not to break the law.
I am getting a little tired of priests molesting children and the pope covering it up.
Catholic churches bash themselves.
Priest molesting children was an epidemic. They are still coming forward with accusations.

Last edited:
We're not Covering it up.

There have been lots more Cases of Molestation in other Churches, and of course Public Schools.

The Reason the Whole Catholic Scandals are out there, is because the media focuses on that, and kinda lets everything else slide, or just don't bother reporting.

I will not defend priests molesting children nor will I defend teachers molesting children. But I will defend all non-molesting members of the church and all non-molesting members of my profession. Lilolady you are what the left accuses - a bigot.

We're not Covering it up.

There have been lots more Cases of Molestation in other Churches, and of course Public Schools.

The Reason the Whole Catholic Scandals are out there, is because the media focuses on that, and kinda lets everything else slide, or just don't bother reporting.

Catholic priest are poster boys for child molestation. Not the media. It is because thousands of children come forward accusing priest. And probably thousands have not come forward.
Priest are mass molesters. Serial molesters.

Godlessness Abounds in this Country!

We need leaders ready to use the US Constitution to guide this nation again!!

Republicans AND Democrats have failed miserably at securing our borders and making our education competitive Internationally or Nationally! They forget who works for whom. Voting for either party is a wasted vote! Democrat=Republican! When voting for the lesser of two evils, may we NEVER forget that it is STILL EVIL!

There is hope. There is a candidate gaining momentum, not a politician, with great ideas and cares! Securing our border is very important. Democrats, Republicans YOU'RE FIRED!!!
CHELENE NIGHTINGALE FOR GOVERNOR OF CALIFORNIA 2010
NIGHTINGALEFORGOVERNOR.COM

Forum List

Back