Catholic Nun gets 30 years for Genocide

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061110/ap_on_re_af/rwanda_genocide

Yeah this surprised me. why would a nun help with genocide? With all due respect to you catholics out there, you guys have alot of in house cleaning to do. Im not saying that even a majority of catholics are like this, but there are enough to get people who dont want to listen to you to justify their actions and hostility even if its unjustifiable to any rational person.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061110/ap_on_re_af/rwanda_genocide

Yeah this surprised me. why would a nun help with genocide? With all due respect to you catholics out there, you guys have alot of in house cleaning to do. Im not saying that even a majority of catholics are like this, but there are enough to get people who dont want to listen to you to justify their actions and hostility even if its unjustifiable to any rational person.
What an insipid remark. Justify the unjustifiable gobbledygook! Are Catholics sitting around saying that Evangelicals are like Ted Haggard?

What an insipid remark. Justify the unjustifiable gobbledygook! Are Catholics sitting around saying that Evangelicals are like Ted Haggard?

Well I didnt say Catholics are like this person either. What I am saying too many clergy, nuns or priests or whatever, even if its like 2%, is too much. I feel the same about evangelicals too. I dont think most evangelicals are like Haggard. Nor that most catholics are like those that are abusing their positions. Thats exactly my point. most arent. But even the small number is enough to distract from the message. The Catholic Church is in a far better position to discipline people for such abuses than the evangelical community because its organized better. and really they should. They shouldnt let the misdeeds of a few destroy the faith and trust of so many.

Forum List

Back