Catholic Church Demands Celibacy- for Gays Too

The ClayTaurus said:
Wow, that wasn't needed. All I asked was for you to use some hard numbers and you refuse and insult my intelligence. Good work.

The numbers are all over this board, do some research. You will not request things of me. If you think you can, ask around about me first or better yet, check the board staff list first.

OCA said:
Missle this childish post confirms that you are losing the debate.

Archangel is arguing that since his caseload in 1985 was 65% homosexual pedophiles it can be determined that 65% of all pedophiles are homosexual pedophiles. That's bullshit reasoning, plain and simple.

OCA said:
The logic is simple: if you have 30 percent of a small population committing a certain act and 30 percent of a large population committing an act then the chances are greater of it happening in the small population because to make it equal it would have to be a much larger percentage in the large poulation. Clearly pedophilia from all accounts happens much more frequently in the homosexual lifestyle choice perversion community.

Changing the actual percentages for your example isn't helping your case any. The data YOU provided in your link puts the ratio of heterosexual to homosexual pedophiles at 9 to 1. That's 9 out of every 10 pedophiles going after little girls. I'll concede that the incidence of homosexual pedophilia is twice the rate of homosexuality within the general population as your data suggests. But for you to continue to maintain that pedophilia is a homosexual problem when 90% of pedophiles are heterosexual pedophiles is ludicrous.

MissileMan said:
You still haven't provided one link that supports your claim that homosexual pedophiles outnumber heterosexual pedophiles, let alone by a 2 to 1 margin.

read the posted link...it is very clear...I would have provided it to you earlier...but you went off on a childish diatribe...this link will and does establish my analogy!

The ClayTaurus said:
Whoa that doesn't make sense. Can you use hard numbers for me?

I can explain it for you...here's his reasoning.

I run a bakery and make 100 loaves of bread to sell. There are 2 towns nearby. Town A has 100 people in it, of whom 30% can afford $1 for a loaf of bread. Town B has 1,000 people in it, of whom 30% can afford $1 for a loaf of bread. According to OCA, I have a better chance of selling my bread in Town A than in Town B, which of course, as you pointed out, makes no sense.

archangel said:
read the posted link...it is very clear...I would have provided it to you earlier...but you went off on a childish diatribe...this link will and does establish my analogy!

I have looked at the links you have provided. There isn't any data in any of them that suggests that homosexual pedophiles outnumber heterosexual pedophiles. All I'm asking you to do, since it is YOUR claim, is to quote that fact from one of you links.

MissileMan said:
You still haven't provided one link that supports your claim that homosexual pedophiles outnumber heterosexual pedophiles, let alone by a 2 to 1 margin.

you can lead em to water...but can't make em drink....see my post#82 above or yours#84 click on the link...amazing it verifies what I said!

side note: within the link I provided above#82(post)...Regent University Law Review research-homosexuals sexually molest young boys 5 times greater than hetrosexuals molest young girls....doh!

MissileMan said:
Archangel is arguing that since his caseload in 1985 was 65% homosexual pedophiles it can be determined that 65% of all pedophiles are homosexual pedophiles. That's bullshit reasoning, plain and simple.

Changing the actual percentages for your example isn't helping your case any. The data YOU provided in your link puts the ratio of heterosexual to homosexual pedophiles at 9 to 1. That's 9 out of every 10 pedophiles going after little girls. I'll concede that the incidence of homosexual pedophilia is twice the rate of homosexuality within the general population as your data suggests. But for you to continue to maintain that pedophilia is a homosexual problem when 90% of pedophiles are heterosexual pedophiles is ludicrous.

http://www.inoohr.org/homosexualpedophilesinthepub.htm

http://www.familyresearchinst.org/FRI_SPECRPT_pedo-sum.html

http://www.ourladyswarriors.org/articles/scouts.htm

http://www.ourladyswarriors.org/articles/scouts.htm

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-religion/1399042/posts

http://www.orthodoxytoday.org/articles/DaileyHomosexualAbuse.htm

Oh and there is this little ditty that I like to thrown with the overrepresentation of homosexuals involved with pedophilia, they also overwhelmingly enjoy this pasttime:http://www.aegis.com/news/voa/2005/VA050310.html

Shall we continue your charade Missle?

MissileMan said:
I have looked at the links you have provided. There isn't any data in any of them that suggests that homosexual pedophiles outnumber heterosexual pedophiles. All I'm asking you to do, since it is YOUR claim, is to quote that fact from one of you links.

Missle do you understand percentages and ratios?

MissileMan said:
I can explain it for you...here's his reasoning.

I run a bakery and make 100 loaves of bread to sell. There are 2 towns nearby. Town A has 100 people in it, of whom 30% can afford $1 for a loaf of bread. Town B has 1,000 people in it, of whom 30% can afford $1 for a loaf of bread. According to OCA, I have a better chance of selling my bread in Town A than in Town B, which of course, as you pointed out, makes no sense.

I see, i'm debating someone who has no sense of, well, anything. Its like the race thing, if you have 30% of blacks who are a minority who commit violent crime and 30% of whites who are the majority who commit violent crimes which 30% is a greater percentage and in which group are you more likely to have a violent crime committed against you? Its the same with pedophilia, with percentages and ratios according to population the rate of pedophilia being committed by queers is astronomically higher.

You see simple.

OCA said:
Missle do you understand percentages and ratios?

Absolutely, and probablility too. Which of my percentages or ratios that I have posted do you feel are in error? I'm using the data that YOU and Archangel have provided to come up with them.

MissileMan said:

Missle i'm beginning to think you're a real fucking dumbass. Nobody here said that in pure numbers homo pedophiles outnumber hetero pedophiles but by percentage of population they outnumber heteros like the Nazis outnumbered the Poles in 1939.

MissileMan said:
Absolutely, and probablility too. Which of my percentages or ratios that I have posted do you feel are in error? I'm using the data that YOU and Archangel have provided to come up with them.

No you're not, you're arguing against logic and arguing against the clear and factual conclusions these studies reveal.

OCA said:
Missle i'm beginning to think you're a real fucking dumbass. Nobody here said that in pure numbers homo pedophiles outnimber hetero pedophiles but by percentage of population they outnumber heteros like the Nazis outnumbered the Poles in 1939.

On the contrary...Archangel has been. Look at posts 54, 59, 61, 63...on and on and on.

MissileMan said:
On the contrary...Archangel has been. Look at posts 54, 59, 61, 63...on and on and on.

you forgot to mention post#82 which summed up my conclusion..it is called building up to a climax...(pun)

MissileMan said:

Ok I haven't been reading all of Arch's posts, I don't know what he's arguing but, why don't you go ahead and admit i'm right and you're wrong?

OCA said:
Ok I haven't been reading all of Arch's posts, I don't know what he's arguing but, why don't you go ahead and admit i'm right and you're wrong?

I can't do it...I disagree with your conclusion that pedophilia is a homosexual problem for the following reasons.

75% of child molestation victims are females.

90% of pedophiles are heterosexual pedophiles.

Your own link made this claim:

it is very clear that either factors leading to same-sex attraction also increase the odds of sexual attraction toward children or factors leading to sexual attraction toward children also increase the odds of same-sex attraction

Even the experts are unsure.

archangel said:
Research purports to reveal 'Dark Side' of homosexual culture....Pedophilia more common among 'Gays'

see: www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?article_ID=27431

I think my question was misunderstood. I see all of the statistics around, and my post was not because I was too lazy to search around the boards. OCA made a post that sounded like he was arguing that 30% of a small group is more than 30% of a large group... which doesn't make sense. Because I know I'm going to get flamed for "lacking statistical knowledge" or whatever, this is the arguement his post seemed to be making:

Homo's: 100 people
Hetero's: 1000 people

30% or homo's rape kids: 30 people
30% of hetero's rape kids: 300 people

Either way, each group has a 30% chance of a child rapist. The percentages are the same. You're no more likely to encounter one of the 30 among the 100 then you are the 300 among the 1000.

The only way that what he said could make sense, which needed clarification, and which was why I asked, was this:

100 people rape kids.

30% of the rapists are homo's: 30 homo child rapists
30% of the rapists are hetero's: 30 hetero child rapists

Under this scenario, 30 IS a much higher percentage of the homo group (30 rapists is 30%) than it is the hetero group (30 rapists is 3%).

All I wanted to know was if he meant the first interpretation, or the second. But I'm not demanding anything of him. I know better... :rolleyes:

MissileMan said:
Umm, his whole argument has been that 'macro' reality can be extracted from his "micro" experiences...

We're talking about the same blabbering idiot that swears on his soul that marijuana causes at least as many if not more vehicular fatalaties as alcohol. And of course he has absolutely nothing to back it up other than his real life experiences which you would have to be a fool to believe.

Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid. That's all I can say. You'd be insane to trust anything he says about his personal experiences.

Forum List

Back