Catholic Bishop claims Tim Kaine can't be pro-life and "pro-abortion"

Pro-slavery/anti-choice people love the idea of being able to force a woman into involuntary servitude and tell her what she can and cannot do with her body- they love the idea of slavery.
I am libertarian on this issue, I don't believe it's any of the federal government's business on personal matters. But the fact remains, the most innocent person in the whole situation pays the ultimate price... The baby.
And I do think pro choice people relish taking innocent lives, after all they are control freaks… LOL
Control freaks? Which side is trying to dictate women's reproductive choices?
Controlling the life or death of the baby that's a control freak. Dumbass
Codifying religious dogma into law is being a control freak.Putting government into a woman's uterus is the ultimate control freak.
You must not of read my other posts, the federal government should have no part in personal decisions I've said over and over… dip shit
Must have missed it. So, no federal laws against gambling, abortion, drugs, gay marriage, guns, etc?

I am libertarian on this issue, I don't believe it's any of the federal government's business on personal matters. But the fact remains, the most innocent person in the whole situation pays the ultimate price... The baby.
And I do think pro choice people relish taking innocent lives, after all they are control freaks… LOL
Codifying religious dogma into law is being a control freak.Putting government into a woman's uterus is the ultimate control freak.
You must not of read my other posts, the federal government should have no part in personal decisions I've said over and over… dip shit
Must have missed it. So, no federal laws against gambling, abortion, drugs, gay marriage, guns, etc?
The federal government is here to protect the populace... military, police and fire that's all they should be doing. Just the basics.

Can you be pro-gun rights but choose not to own a gun?

Yes.

You can also be pro Second Amendment, own several guns, really enjoy the time you spend challenging yourself at the range, and be in favor of reasonable gun control laws to limit the scope of the arsenal available at the retail level and to ensure that ownership of and responsibility for firearms comes with a background check agreed to by all 50 states.

The only way that we can all be free together is to establish reasonable speed-limits on the property We share.
True Story! :thup:

The federal government has no right to determine any sort of gun ownership... They Have no moral authority on the matter they themselves are nothing more than a bunch of criminals…
Fuck the bastards

And yet they do.
:haha:

You have no idea the hoops that an average Joe must jump through just to get hold of a S.A.M. :eusa_wall:

:eusa_shifty: The FBI gets positively twitchy just on the inquire.​

As for moral authority.... I have no idea who or what your God(s) are but I'm unimpressed with the popular religions of earth and chances are I won't like Him (Them).

:eusa_hand: Fuck your morals.

I think that instead we should coexist using dynamic, legislated rules of conduct, inspired by The United States Constitution and based on behavior, enforced by professional police and military who're employees of "The Government". Collective and mutual security is one thing that I for one am happy to pay my fair share for through taxation.

Yes.

You can also be pro Second Amendment, own several guns, really enjoy the time you spend challenging yourself at the range, and be in favor of reasonable gun control laws to limit the scope of the arsenal available at the retail level and to ensure that ownership of and responsibility for firearms comes with a background check agreed to by all 50 states.

The only way that we can all be free together is to establish reasonable speed-limits on the property We share.
The federal government has no right to determine any sort of gun ownership... They Have no moral authority on the matter they themselves are nothing more than a bunch of criminals…
Fuck the bastards

The government has no right to regulate guns, but they have every right to dictate women's reproductive rights?

The Government has exactly the authority that We, The Peeps give it. In theory.

Yes.

Fuck the bastards

The government has no right to regulate guns, but they have every right to dictate women's reproductive rights?

The federal government is owned by career politicians, us "peeps" have no say in the matter... Lol

Yes.

Fuck the bastards

And yet they do.
:haha:

You have no idea the hoops that an average Joe must jump through just to get hold of a S.A.M. :eusa_wall:

:eusa_shifty: The FBI gets positively twitchy just on the inquire.​

As for moral authority.... I have no idea who or what your God(s) are but I'm unimpressed with the popular religions of earth and chances are I won't like Him (Them).

:eusa_hand: Fuck your morals.

I think that instead we should coexist using dynamic, legislated rules of conduct, inspired by The United States Constitution and based on behavior, enforced by professional police and military who're employees of "The Government". Collective and mutual security is one thing that I for one am happy to pay my fair share for through taxation.
The federal government cannot dictate any moral behavior because they have no moral behavior on their own part, there's nothing more fucked up than the career politician.

With the exception of guns where the .gov has no authority to act, can you link us to that other stuff in the constitution?

Why not?

Actually Kaine is pro-life personally but pro-choice as it relates to government and the law.

What's wrong with that?

Catholic Bishop to Hillary VP Pick Tim Kaine: You Can't be Catholic and Pro-Abortion | LifeNews.com
Nothing, it’s perfectly consistent and appropriate.

Indeed, this is consistent with the Framers’ original intent with regard to the right to privacy: that citizens are at liberty to believe as they see fit in accordance with their own good conscience absent unwarranted interference from the state.

One can oppose abortion as a matter of personal belief while at the same time defend a woman’s right to privacy, where government cannot compel a woman to give birth against her will.

Kaine respects the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law, unlike most conservatives who are hostile to the right to privacy, and wish to increase the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty by seeking to ‘ban’ abortion.

Why not?

Actually Kaine is pro-life personally but pro-choice as it relates to government and the law.

What's wrong with that?

Catholic Bishop to Hillary VP Pick Tim Kaine: You Can't be Catholic and Pro-Abortion | LifeNews.com
Nothing, it’s perfectly consistent and appropriate.

Indeed, this is consistent with the Framers’ original intent with regard to the right to privacy: that citizens are at liberty to believe as they see fit in accordance with their own good conscience absent unwarranted interference from the state.

One can oppose abortion as a matter of personal belief while at the same time defend a woman’s right to privacy, where government cannot compel a woman to give birth against her will.

Kaine respects the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law, unlike most conservatives who are hostile to the right to privacy, and wish to increase the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty by seeking to ‘ban’ abortion.
What gives the .gov the right to force someone else's decision upon another human?

Yes.

Fuck the bastards

We get to vote about every 2 years for Federal elections.

Other than this we have pretty much lost control of the Federal Government.

State issues are similar.

New Topics

Forum List

Back