Catheters

Now where did I say that. I told the OP check with his Doc first before he takes advice from someone on the internet giving you the name of a herb to take. Do you know what meds he is on, or what conditions he has??
NO!!!
Most docs no nothing about supplements and some will tell me not to take them. How dumb is that?
True or they try to scare you out of trying something natural besides what they, the AMA and big pharma are pushing.
Do not pay any attention to them.

Go here: DoctorYourself.com: Andrew Saul's Natural Health Website

Scary site.
Be afraid, very afraid Penelope you wouldn't want to search out anything that may damage your agenda.

I know all about the mega dose naturopaths. Mega Vit C. I do not believe in anything to excess. HFCS is a no no and sugar. HFCS is metabolized differently than sugar but all sugar is bad. We are a fat nation. M. Obama was demonized for wanting healthy food at schools.

Most docs no nothing about supplements and some will tell me not to take them. How dumb is that?
True or they try to scare you out of trying something natural besides what they, the AMA and big pharma are pushing.

Scary site.
Be afraid, very afraid Penelope you wouldn't want to search out anything that may damage your agenda.

I know all about the mega dose naturopaths. Mega Vit C. I do not believe in anything to excess. HFCS is a no no and sugar. HFCS is metabolized differently than sugar but all sugar is bad. We are a fat nation. M. Obama was demonized for wanting healthy food at schools.
He was demonized for being a tool. I will tell you the same thing I have told others. Learn what causation is that is making all these children fat or looking as if they are fat when they actually have organ damage.

Scary site.

I also mega dose vitamins.

Most Americans have no idea how to eat healthy. Every time I go to the grocery store, I am amazed at the shit Americans eat. Big Food like Big Pharma is screwing americans and the government is part of the scam.

Regarding school lunches, watch Michael Moore's movie "where to invade next". I don't much care for his politics, but he exposes the shit Americans eat to French school kids. It's hilarious. In France, every school has a professional chef on staff.

February 20, 2012 - Dr. Mark Hymanhow-toxins-make-you-fat-4-steps-to-get-rid-of-toxic-weight/

The article doesn't cover everything but it does cover a lot of ground. The chemicals in the food and water would make it almost impossible to "eat healthy". FDA and EPA is still allowing streptomycin and many other toxins into the food supply. And vaccines have been pushed like crazy adding to the systemic health crisis people young and old are facing. Once the intestines or the organs are damaged it takes years to get them back into shape and if the introduction of toxins continue the problems just escalate. Once you released all that nuclear waste how are you going to mitigate the damage to the environment other than start by removing the people as much as possible from that area? The chemical industry and the vaccine makers doubled down and started adding more shit into everything they could get their grubby hands on. The grains are all tainted with pre-harvest chemicals. If you have ever owned a salt water aquarium you would know that the more polluted the water becomes the more parasites take hold and the weaker the whole mini environment becomes. Eventually the most beautiful and delicate creatures all die off and you are left with predators. Everything in creation is patterned with similar aspects whether spiritual or carnal. And that all crap every thought they would get rich off of is what you have going on throughout in this country.

Last edited:
February 20, 2012 - Dr. Mark Hymanhow-toxins-make-you-fat-4-steps-to-get-rid-of-toxic-weight/

The article doesn't cover everything but it does cover a lot of ground. The chemicals in the food and water would make it almost impossible to "eat healthy". FDA and EPA is still allowing streptomycin and many other toxins into the food supply.and vaccines have been pushed like crazy adding to the systemic health crisis people young and old are facing. Once the intestines or the organs are damaged it takes years to get them back into shape and if the introduction of toxins continue the problems just escalate. Once you released all that nuclear waste how are you going to mitigate the damage to the environment other than start by removing the people as much as possible from that area? The chemical industry and the vaccine makers doubled down and started adding more shit into everything they could get their grubby hands on. The grains are all tainted with pre-harvest chemicals. If you have ever owned a salt water aquarium you would know that the more polluted the water becomes the more parasites take hold and the weaker the whole mini environment becomes. Eventually the most beautiful and delicate creatures all die off and you are left with predators. Everything in creation is patterned with similar aspects whether spiritual or carnal. And that all crap every thought they would get rich off of is what you have going on throughout in this country.
Americans are like lab rats constantly exposed to chemicals of all sorts. But...Big corps and big government are colluding to keep to the poisoning going.

The article doesn't cover everything but it does cover a lot of ground. The chemicals in the food and water would make it almost impossible to "eat healthy". FDA and EPA is still allowing streptomycin and many other toxins into the food supply.and vaccines have been pushed like crazy adding to the systemic health crisis people young and old are facing. Once the intestines or the organs are damaged it takes years to get them back into shape and if the introduction of toxins continue the problems just escalate. Once you released all that nuclear waste how are you going to mitigate the damage to the environment other than start by removing the people as much as possible from that area? The chemical industry and the vaccine makers doubled down and started adding more shit into everything they could get their grubby hands on. The grains are all tainted with pre-harvest chemicals. If you have ever owned a salt water aquarium you would know that the more polluted the water becomes the more parasites take hold and the weaker the whole mini environment becomes. Eventually the most beautiful and delicate creatures all die off and you are left with predators. Everything in creation is patterned with similar aspects whether spiritual or carnal. And that all crap every thought they would get rich off of is what you have going on throughout in this country.
Americans are like lab rats constantly exposed to chemicals of all sorts. But...Big corps and big government are colluding to keep to the poisoning going.
Yes and it became a bigger cash cow when obummercare went into the mix....foolish people.

So sorry this has degraded to political diatribes. I'm learning that using one-time throw-away catheters isn't such a big deal after all. I had no idea the tube actually fits the human body and simply allows the urine to flow freely.

Not exactly a thrilling thing to do but a lot better than the urinary tract infection I agonized through.

Thanks for the responses.

So sorry this has degraded to political diatribes. I'm learning that using one-time throw-away catheters isn't such a big deal after all. I had no idea the tube actually fits the human body and simply allows the urine to flow freely.

Not exactly a thrilling thing to do but a lot better than the urinary tract infection I agonized through.

Glad it works for you.

My father in-law suffered an injury that damaged his urethra. He has been catheterized many times over the past 25 years. He has scar tissue blocking the urine. The poor guy has suffered greatly for it, because many medical personnel do not know how to insert the proper catheter properly. They bloody him many times.

Last edited:

Big corps are but not government, unless its the pubs who are relaxing regulations.

Glad you are mastering the skill. Yes it beats getting UTI's.

Scary site.

I also mega dose vitamins.

Most Americans have no idea how to eat healthy. Every time I go to the grocery store, I am amazed at the shit Americans eat. Big Food like Big Pharma is screwing americans and the government is part of the scam.

Regarding school lunches, watch Michael Moore's movie "where to invade next". I don't much care for his politics, but he exposes the shit Americans eat to French school kids. It's hilarious. In France, every school has a professional chef on staff.

Well obviously you have taken well care of yourself, and have good genes. Glad you are healthy. I have not seen MM's doc but yes I do agree, our foods are full of chemicals and hormones.

Big corps are but not government, unless its the pubs who are relaxing regulations.
It is both parties. If only all Americans would stop with the partisan bullshit the ruling class and the MSM are using to divide us.

Just want to share this with others who are either using or considering using them.

I was recently diagnosed with a urinary tract infection and enlarged prostate. The pain while urinating was agonizing at it took 6 days of a heavy antibiotic before the pain went away. I then visited a urologist who told me my only real choice was to use catheters. She made the prescription and the tech showed me how to do it. He also provided a sample of various types of catheters.

I had no idea there were so many different ones.

Well, it took a couple of days before I got up the nerve to do it to myself. I started with a self-lubricating one – a huge mistake. No matter how hard I tried, it wouldn’t go in all the way and I ended up using one of the packets of lubricants. The outflow was bloody. In fact, I had blood in my urine for the next three days – and I didn’t use another catheter during that time.

I finally got up my nerve and tried it again, with one that you apply the lubricant to. Much to my amazement, no more blood in my urine.

Guess I’m gonna be able to do it twice a day as the doctor recommended.

Anyone else gone through this? What were your experiences and results? Any tips?
Sometimes you just have to endure things. I've been catheterized on 3 occasions. I was hospitalized each time. It is not a pleasant experience to say the least. I can't imagine having to do it to myself. I suppose it is better than desperately needing to urinate and being unable to force a drop though. Good luck to you and hope this isn't a long term or permanent condition you are going through.

Forum List

Back