Catherine Bach's Husband Dies in Apparent Suicide

I feel sorry for the guy.

But then I realize he was married to this
dukes-of-hazzard-tv-02.jpg

And mostly I feel envy.
He seems to have been a good dude.

Sometimes I wonder about the morals of people who will mock someone during a tragedy. It appears that anything is funny, until it happens to your family. I wonder how funny it would be if it was your wife or husband who commited suicide? Would you be laughing about it?

Last edited:
Daisey duke days are long gone.

catherine_bach_ora.jpg

How outrageous! She got older!! Wow! That hardly ever happens.

If I was a betting person, I'd put money on most middle aged people not looking like they did in their 20s. I'm wondering how many of you married dudes look at your wives and think 'holy shit, you ain't all that any more!'

Be less shallow.

Daisey duke days are long gone.

catherine_bach_ora.jpg

How outrageous! She got older!! Wow! That hardly ever happens.

If I was a betting person, I'd put money on most middle aged people not looking like they did in their 20s. I'm wondering how many of you married dudes look at your wives and think 'holy shit, you ain't all that any more!'

Be less shallow.

True inner beauty shines forever.

Sometimes I wonder about the morals of people who will mock someone during a tragedy. It appears that anything is funny, until it happens to your family. I wonder how funny it would be if it was your wife or husband who commited suicide? Would you be laughing about it?

You're right, CG, although there's just something about making fun of celebrities that is difficult to resist.

Forum List

Back