catch of the day

What a beautiful catch, dillo. Want to tell us who caught the bulk of those beauties???

CSM said:
sO WHERE THE HECK ARE YOURS, YOU OLD BUCK?

The jerk found a honey hole and denied me access while the action was hot.
Best I could do is convince him to take a picture with me holding them :teeth:

Well done to your son Dillo...and well done to you for teaching him. My son has got the fever and things should be starting to happen around here in a couple of weeks!!!

remie said:
.....and things should be starting to happen around here in a couple of weeks!!!
Oh, let's hope so! I want warmth & sunshine. And no, I'm not one of those around here that complains "it's too hot" during the summer. ( tho' sometimes it is. :D

remie said:
Well done to your son Dillo...and well done to you for teaching him. My son has got the fever and things should be starting to happen around here in a couple of weeks!!!

Thanks--these babies outta be running for 3 more weeks or so and the big females are on the way !!!--really fun fishing with lots of action!

dilloduck said:
Thanks--these babies outta be running for 3 more weeks or so and the big females are on the way !!!--really fun fishing with lots of action!

So what are we looking here Bubba... Perch, Stripper, Small Mouth Bass? Ya know beer goes good with fish... I'll bring it... :D

(as my mouth is water here...)

Pale Rider said:
So what are we looking here Bubba... Perch, Stripper, Small Mouth Bass? Ya know beer goes good with fish... I'll bring it... :D

(as my mouth is water here...)

White Bass (some call em sand bass). The limit is 25 so you can imagine how many there are. Great fighters too!!! especially fun on an ultra-light spinning rig !---great eating too!

dilloduck said:
White Bass (some call em sand bass). The limit is 25 so you can imagine how many there are. Great fighters too!!! especially fun on an ultra-light spinning rig !---great eating too!

Dillo, do you ever go to Centerville and catch sandbass at the locks? When I was a kid we would go there and you could easily (seriously) catch a couple of hundred a day when they were spawning.

freeandfun1 said:
Dillo, do you ever go to Centerville and catch sandbass at the locks? When I was a kid we would go there and you could easily (seriously) catch a couple of hundred a day when they were spawning.

now you can catch big ass stripers there !!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back