Catalonia Jewish immigration.

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
After 500 years, Spain decided a couple of years ago, that they call back all the Jews that they chased out of the country during the medieval inquisition period.

At that time, I commented that this is the end of Spain.

Now Catalonia is voting for independence. How right was i? Is this just a coincidence? Jewish immigration broke Germany apart violently, turned Russia into a soviet nightmare for generations, and annihilated Austria Hungary. Is the current break up of Spain a part of the pattern? Especially considering the timing?

Your take?

Jews are parasitic by nature.

They seek out host countries to infect. Then slowly work to control the politics, corrupt the countries morals, and bleed its economy dry. Finally, the jews will be driven out by the people. Where they will relocate into another unsuspecting host country, and the cultural destruction starts again.

Jews have been repeating this process for centuries. ..... :cool:

1419347784540.png

Originally posted by Sunni Man
Jews are parasitic by nature.

They seek out host countries to infect. Then slowly work to control the politics, corrupt the countries morals, and bleed its economy dry. Finally, the jews will be driven out by the people. Where they will relocate into another unsuspecting host country, and the cultural destruction starts again.

Jews have been repeating this process for centuries. ..... :cool:

Sunni is basically saying we should throw the Jew down the well so America and the rest of the world can be free... and then we can have a big party.

I was unaware that the Catalonians didnt want independence till a few years back. Thanks for that important information.

Forum List

Back