Cat thwarts vicious pit bull attack

I got charged by a german shepherd once. Landed my foot square under his jaw just as he was starting to lunge. He changed his tune in a hurry. Then I had to listen to his stupid bitch owner cuss me out as if it was my fault.

therefore you qualify for all benefits connected with fighting the nazi regime in germany.

:lol::lol::lol:

Post of the DAY!!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

OMG, that is fucking HILARIOUS! I made the mistake of watching it at work and I'm laughing my ass off and can't quit.

I had a psycho Persian who attacked me when it was time to feed her. She was serious and drew blood. I also had a friend's cat attack me completely out of the blue. He made my EYE bleed, for Pete's sakes.
Sling 'em against the wall at 30 miles an hour and see if they come back at you.

Good kitty! I hope they put the dogs down.

Good kitty! I hope they put the dogs down.

I hope they put the "owner" down.
Stole my thunder. When a pit bull atacks a human, the dog's owner should be shot.

Reminds me of this picture. This is my brother's dog and cat!
marley.jpg

Caption:

"I'll pull your lips off, you ugly bitch!"

I love animals - especially dogs and cats.

But I would have kicked that son of a bitch flat up against the wall about 1.2 seconds into his first lunge.

Yeah, I would have smacked it.
I've been charged by many dogs in the past. Thankfully none have gone for it.

Ever time I have, I put my keys through the fingers in my fist, drop back with my left arm out front as a guard and wait for it to bite. If it goes for the arm, the first action is to kick it as hard as I can in the abdomon and the second is to go for it's eyes or throat with punches loaded with keys. If I manage to knock it down flat, I will stomp it's throat till flat. Any dog that tries that with me will be dead, and I will cry a lot, and go to the emergency room with it's collar in hand, but I'll be alive.

Why do dogs hate you?

But seriously...I hear men talk tough all the time, but you can't protect yourself from two pitbulls intent on getting you down.

OMG, that is fucking HILARIOUS! I made the mistake of watching it at work and I'm laughing my ass off and can't quit.

I had a psycho Persian who attacked me when it was time to feed her. She was serious and drew blood. I also had a friend's cat attack me completely out of the blue. He made my EYE bleed, for Pete's sakes.
Sling 'em against the wall at 30 miles an hour and see if they come back at you.

I hope they put the "owner" down.
Stole my thunder. When a pit bull atacks a human, the dog's owner should be shot.

Reminds me of this picture. This is my brother's dog and cat!
marley.jpg

Caption:

"I'll pull your lips off, you ugly bitch!"

Persian kitty got punted across the living room twice. It was reflex, she came back after the first one and got it again, and that was the end of that.

I got charged by a german shepherd once. Landed my foot square under his jaw just as he was starting to lunge. He changed his tune in a hurry. Then I had to listen to his stupid bitch owner cuss me out as if it was my fault.

therefore you qualify for all benefits connected with fighting the nazi regime in germany.
He's lying. It was really a dachshund. A mini dachshund.

But seriously...I hear men talk tough all the time, but you can't protect yourself from two pitbulls intent on getting you down.

Lots of people like to talk tough on the internet. It's called being "ten feet tall in ASCII, 2 inches long in real life":lol:

He's lying. It was really a dachshund. A mini dachshund.

no problem. the word dachshund is super-german. so fighting a dachshund qualifies as well.

Lots of people like to talk tough on the internet. It's called being "ten feet tall in ASCII, 2 inches long in real life":lol:

As demonstrated by sangha, again. :clap2: :cuckoo:

Wow, the "I'm rubber, you're glue" defense. How very sohpisticated of you :lol::lol:

You must be one of those smarter conservatives. Most of your colleagues are still stuck at the "Am not! Am too!" stage of development

Forum List

Back