Cat thwarts vicious pit bull attack

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
Cat saves Houston-area woman from pit bull attack | Dallas - Fort Worth News | wfaa.com | Pets

PEARLAND, Texas – A Houston-area woman is recovering after two large pit bulls attacked her outside her home, police said.

Cherry Woods, 39, claims her cat, Lima, saved her from the dogs by scratching and hissing at the animals.

According to the Pearland police report, the attack happened May 21 just before 8 a.m.

Woods claims she was walking back to her home in the 2300 block of Short Springs Court in Pearland when she saw the dogs from a distance. When they started charging towards her, she tried to fight them off, but they knocked her down several times.

Her husband, Harold Woods, said he was inside the home when he heard her screams. He unsuccessfully tried to separate the dogs from his wife, he said.

That’s when the couple’s cat, Lima, jumped into the fray.

According to Woods, the feline clawed and hissed at the dogs and distracted them.

"Our cat came out of the bushes and scratched one of the dogs, and started hissing at it," he said. "They both turned their attention to the cat. I was able to grab my wife and pull her inside the house."

Cat saves Houston-area woman from pit bull attack | Dallas - Fort Worth News | wfaa.com | Pets

PEARLAND, Texas – A Houston-area woman is recovering after two large pit bulls attacked her outside her home, police said.

Cherry Woods, 39, claims her cat, Lima, saved her from the dogs by scratching and hissing at the animals.

According to the Pearland police report, the attack happened May 21 just before 8 a.m.

Woods claims she was walking back to her home in the 2300 block of Short Springs Court in Pearland when she saw the dogs from a distance. When they started charging towards her, she tried to fight them off, but they knocked her down several times.

Her husband, Harold Woods, said he was inside the home when he heard her screams. He unsuccessfully tried to separate the dogs from his wife, he said.

According to Woods, the feline clawed and hissed at the dogs and distracted them.

"Our cat came out of the bushes and scratched one of the dogs, and started hissing at it," he said. "They both turned their attention to the cat. I was able to grab my wife and pull her inside the house."

Wow. Hope the cat's ok.

OMG, that is fucking HILARIOUS! I made the mistake of watching it at work and I'm laughing my ass off and can't quit.

I had a psycho Persian who attacked me when it was time to feed her. She was serious and drew blood. I also had a friend's cat attack me completely out of the blue. He made my EYE bleed, for Pete's sakes.

Hand Guns R Handy.

I could see my cat doing this.
She has small cat syndrome, and thinks she is a cougar. She attacks bigger cats in the neighborhood all the time. lol

Reminds me of this picture. This is my brother's dog and cat!
marley.jpg

I love animals - especially dogs and cats.

But I would have kicked that son of a bitch flat up against the wall about 1.2 seconds into his first lunge.

Yeah, I would have smacked it.
I've been charged by many dogs in the past. Thankfully none have gone for it.

Ever time I have, I put my keys through the fingers in my fist, drop back with my left arm out front as a guard and wait for it to bite. If it goes for the arm, the first action is to kick it as hard as I can in the abdomon and the second is to go for it's eyes or throat with punches loaded with keys. If I manage to knock it down flat, I will stomp it's throat till flat. Any dog that tries that with me will be dead, and I will cry a lot, and go to the emergency room with it's collar in hand, but I'll be alive.

I got charged by a german shepherd once. Landed my foot square under his jaw just as he was starting to lunge. He changed his tune in a hurry. Then I had to listen to his stupid bitch owner cuss me out as if it was my fault.

I got charged by a german shepherd once. Landed my foot square under his jaw just as he was starting to lunge. He changed his tune in a hurry. Then I had to listen to his stupid bitch owner cuss me out as if it was my fault.

therefore you qualify for all benefits connected with fighting the nazi regime in germany.

Hey Mani... I think I preferred your Prince Regent avie better. made me laugh every single time I saw it. this is nice, but I don't laugh as much.

Forum List

Back