Cat rescue! Luddly, please read!

Hobbes must of liked it up there. lol
Glad hes down and safe.
The cat I had never got stuck anywhere (that I know of) but he did use to roam the 'hood :laugh:pretending like he was homeless.

I caught him terrorizing a chipmunk yesterday, so ... famine recovery sure didn't take long. Poor little guy, I pulled Hobbes off and put him in the house, said "go hunt in there, it's your job".

Take breaks now and then, Jeri. Don't hover. Give her time to mend and sleep and have some space. She is in good hands. Come post now and then and let us know how Hanani is doing. :)

Gracie, she is doing wonderful. Her wound is granulating and becoming smaller and smaller. It is a little bigger than a silver dollar now. A great improvement. I thought my husband would be doing the medicines and cleaning the wound with saline solution, applying antiseptic and salve but he wanted me to do it. After doing it every day for almost a week now I've learned some important lessons. Like it is important to do it properly even though I know she does not like it (her doctor was faithful to do her very best too). Otherwise she might not heal properly. She also seems to forget about it pretty quickly once it is over with. I will come back and visit ya'll (God willing!). Who could forget such wonderful and precious people?

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back