Cat Person or Dog Person?

LOL----I know full what Gigi reminds us of ! :eusa_drool:

Gigi is Angelprostate's fave film. "Thank heaven, for little girls..."

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fyBffCiGr8c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fyBffCiGr8c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Dog person---and he's gonna be a big one ! :lol:

pflugerhunting041-1.jpg

Awww it's a puppy cow ...:tongue:

Dog person. So much so that we just spent $3000 bringing our dog to the US with us when he only cost $500 to buy in the first place.

English Springer Spaniel called Gibby (named after my favorite Detroit Tiger).

Why did it cost $3,000 dollars? Should have flown on a different airline.

A dog person to the max.

The first pic was my pup Pumpkin. She died in 2004 of cancer. She was only 8. :(

pumpkin.jpg

Second one is Kaleb, who's now 4 1/2. This was him as a puppy.

img_0190.jpg

Felix, the jerk in my avatar bit the shit out of me Monday morning. Easily one of the most painful things that has ever happened to me. I washed my aching hand down with Hydrogen Peroxide then soap and water for about 15 minutes. It was excruciating! Luckily I had some Hydrocodone from surgery last year. I have missed 4 days of work and will probably miss tomorrow too.

Been on antibiotics for the last 2 days, the swelling has almost gone and the redness is almost gone too.

He goes into some kind of epileptic fits now and then and got into one while he was on my chest. He stuck his claws into me so I grabbed them and he hauled off and sunk those teeth into my hand and held on. I let go of a paw and grabbed the scruff of his neck and tried to get him off (weights 21 pounds and is solid)he released and then bit even harder, it was like he was possessed. Tremendous pounds per square inch power, I've been bit by other cats before and it always hurts but this was different, this was like a death grip. I can't imagine being bitten by a 150 pound puma.

I threw him in the backyard and shot him with a 357 magnum, he won't be biting anyone again.

Kidding, he's still my little buddy, I just don't trust him as far as I can throw my truck.

Dog person---and he's gonna be a big one ! :lol:

pflugerhunting041-1.jpg
What a cute one. Reminds me of a little heifer we had named Daisy. She thought she was a dog. She'd run and play with the Pekes. One day she chased them into the house. When her hooves hit the kitchen floor tile she splatted with all four hooves going in different directions.

Dog person here.

Felix, the jerk in my avatar bit the shit out of me Monday morning. Easily one of the most painful things that has ever happened to me. I washed my aching hand down with Hydrogen Peroxide then soap and water for about 15 minutes. It was excruciating! Luckily I had some Hydrocodone from surgery last year. I have missed 4 days of work and will probably miss tomorrow too.

Been on antibiotics for the last 2 days, the swelling has almost gone and the redness is almost gone too.

He goes into some kind of epileptic fits now and then and got into one while he was on my chest. He stuck his claws into me so I grabbed them and he hauled off and sunk those teeth into my hand and held on. I let go of a paw and grabbed the scruff of his neck and tried to get him off (weights 21 pounds and is solid)he released and then bit even harder, it was like he was possessed. Tremendous pounds per square inch power, I've been bit by other cats before and it always hurts but this was different, this was like a death grip. I can't imagine being bitten by a 150 pound puma.

I threw him in the backyard and shot him with a 357 magnum, he won't be biting anyone again.

Kidding, he's still my little buddy, I just don't trust him as far as I can throw my truck.

I had a dog named hank who was 100 lbs of pure love and sweetness. He was a rescue lab mix who was black with a brown face and black eyeliner, He had a triangle on the back of his neck with black spots on it . I swear it looked like he was wearing a bandana. When we first got him he was a year old and on that first day my husband raised his voice at the kids for doing something they shouldnt do. Hank ran for the back yard like his life depended on it. He went to the farthest spot in the yard, laid against the fence and shivered. My husband talked to him, petted him and it took awhile to get him back in the house. Some man must have beat him in his prior home. The boy was a big mushball. He wouldnt have hurt a fly. He followed me around all day and was my 100lb lap dog.
One day we were in the back yard and he just flopped on the ground like a dead fish, he went stiff and started shaking. I thought I was watching my best friend die. I went to him and tried to help him and he started to come out of it. His first reaction was to bite. Lucky for me I was too quick for him and withdrew my hand. As reality came back into his eyes I could see the shame in them. He had almost bitten his Mommy. The poor guy had no idea what had happened. All He knew was he had something hovering over him when he was vulnerable.

It turned out he was diabetic. He lived another couple of years and the last year he was blind. Man I miss that big old galute. Blind dogs are not near the problem people think they would be.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back