Cat Lovers Thread

tumblr_n9ek5kGv4l1qjnk0eo3_500.jpg

He's a beauty. I found the picture in a search on photobucket and it came up. I uploaded it to imageupload because I don't want pictures linking to places like photobucket, pinterest, etc.

Glad you liked him but this is why I don't post pics of my artwork, 'cept those are my paintings in the background in the photo below.

Anyway, here he is as he looks now. He really is enormous and he's still growing.

F14173C0-0593-4F52-A04A-DCAD9B4EEA02_zpsh4ttid1n.jpg

He is a gorgeous cat, isn't he?

Love the name "Catsby" too. That's great. :lol:

He's a beauty. I found the picture in a search on photobucket and it came up. I uploaded it to imageupload because I don't want pictures linking to places like photobucket, pinterest, etc.

Glad you liked him but this is why I don't post pics of my artwork, 'cept those are my paintings in the background in the photo below.

Anyway, here he is as he looks now. He really is enormous and he's still growing.

F14173C0-0593-4F52-A04A-DCAD9B4EEA02_zpsh4ttid1n.jpg

He is a gorgeous cat, isn't he?

Love the name "Catsby" too. That's great. :lol:

Short for The Great Catsby but he answers to Dammit Bratsby!

^I wouldn't feed my guys that way. They wouldn't be able to have fun because they couldn't move like their brains would tell theme they should.

image.jpg

images.jpg

The one on the bottom looks like our Boots, except Boots isn't black, she's charcoal gray.

P1010879.jpg

I had a Boots once too. She was a long-haired calico with white paws. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures, but she looked a lot like the cat below.

125c5366cfe1c0b9f1383dd523cdbea7.jpg

I love this cat, don't know if it's Nala or just looks like Nala....but the expression on its face is so cute.

nice-grey-cat.jpg

Forum List

Back