Cat and dog fighting like...cats and dogs.

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
I have two kitties, bro & sis, around 9 mos old, and a Parson Russell Terrorist.

I let the tom kitty stay in last night because it was cold and wet and he wanted to. Usually they're out except to eat and hang out with during the day, or for a couple of hours in the evening, then I throw them out. They have a porch, a garage, good warm places to stay, so I don't feel guilty. Girl kitty prefers it outside because she detests the children and the dog.

Last night boy kitty (Bacon) was in and damn he wouldn't leave my flipping dog the hell alone. This is the dog I had to train not to kill them because that's the way she rolls, little things die. She tries to kill big things, too, but can't, she's not big enough.

But all night long that stupid cat would race around the house then jump up on the bed and grab her around the neck, bite and kick her. And she can't do anything because she knows she'll get in trouble.

Asshole cat. He can stay outside tonight.

• Banned
They fight over their food, too. She wants their food, and he wants her food. It's ridiculous. I have to do all this maneuvering to feed them because I can't leave the food out for everyone....I have to feed her in her pen to keep them from eating it, and I put their food up when they're done eating or she'll eat it.

I need a slave.

I have a bowl in my kitchen full of apples and oranges.

And there are a few bananas.

Couple of pine cones.

Chap stick.

A pen.

A stick of gum.

They're all getting along swimmingly.

Keep an eye on that pen. You can't trust em.

Honestly, I took the pen out. The bananas were looking a little overripe and I was afraid one might spooge out a little banana cream all over my pen. (It's a Bic Roller Ball...my favs).

I put the pen in the pen drawer. Much like BillJoy, I like to segregate my writing instruments from my fruits.

My little Jack Russell terrorist leaves a wide berth between him and the two cats, cause they will knock the crap outta him if he looks at em wrong!

Keep an eye on that pen. You can't trust em.

Honestly, I took the pen out. The bananas were looking a little overripe and I was afraid one might spooge out a little banana cream all over my pen. (It's a Bic Roller Ball...my favs).

I put the pen in the pen drawer. Much like BillJoy, I like to segregate my writing instruments from my fruits.

Good for you. :clap2:
Now if we just had more people out there with the same goal of keeping pens out of the hands of fruits.

• Banned
My little Jack Russell terrorist leaves a wide berth between him and the two cats, cause they will knock the crap outta him if he looks at em wrong!

Mine are getting big enough to as well. Sometimes they make her yip, sometimes she gets them to squawl. They drive me nuts. I just threw boy kitty out, and out he's staying. I know the little girl is around here somewhere waiting for her chance to escape. She doesn't antagonize Mylo though.

Forum List

Back